Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Movie Time! Zorua in "The Legend of the Pokemon Knight"! (699)

This one was hilarious.

First of all, that opening with the "Wonderlaunchers" was hilarious, and zouras entrance made it priceless.

*Keeps on blabbing*

...Overall, it was a great episode.
    EPIC SIG HERE

Haha loved this episode LOVED Zoura its so cute but also so michevious as well. Glad Luke is tagging along with the group for a while as well and loved the whole idea of a the movie as well

i like this episode, just because Zorua is really cute! i like it how they made the movie XD
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I enjoyed this episode, but not so much Luke. His character is cool with his whole movie aspiration thing, but I don't know, there's just something about him I'm not crazy for. I do love all his Pokémon and how each has a purpose for filming. Zorua was cute as well, though I much enjoyed Leavanny. :{D

This was one of my favorite episodes of season 14, even if Luke had me shaking my head in astonishment that he could be as thick as Ash when it came to figuring out what was troubling Zorua. LOL Cilan got to shine, and I think this was one of his best episodes so far. I like the improvising he did to fit Team Rocket's intrusion into the movie. I've liked Luke as a recurring character, he and zorua are fun to watch when they're around (especially when Bianca is added to the mix in later episodes).

10/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

This is one of the best episodes of BW, I've always liked "let's make a movie" episodes of shows, and this one is great!
    So much credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner!

Wow was this a fun episode! Everything about it was just fun! Every character had their moments and taking a break from traveling and training was a wonderful relief! This episode made Ash Iris and Cilan seem like such great friends and imagine sharing such an experience with actual friends IRL! Such fun. This episode really reminded me of the original series again, and they also made a movie back in the original series.

There was also a ton of epic action which was really cool and exciting and Zorua is a really neat Pokemon!
    Someone once told me that Misty's cameos in Advanced Generation help make it easier knowing that she is no longer a series regular. They couldn't have been more wrong. After she leaves behind Togepi she returns to her gym more alone than ever AND ON TOP OF THAT, her last cameo was in 2005. 2005!?!?!? ITS BEEN TEN YEARS SINCE ONE OF THE CAST WHO STARTED THE SHOW WAS ACTUALLY ON THE SHOW!?!?

Why do we even watch Pokemon anymore

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789