Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Time! Zorua in "The Legend of the Pokemon Knight"! (699)

off-topic, I managed to get access to that KeyHole thingy... How do I find the program for next time? do I need to write something in Japanese in the search bar?
    RandomOne

Woot, so the guy with Denis, i mean Blitzle wasn't filler.

AND ALL THE RIVALS ARE GOING TO APPEAR 8D

Ash uses Palpitoad. Finally > : O

Eh it was filler for me, but hey we got Palpitoad in the next episode. Both Palpitoad and Roggenrola have had equal screen time.
    Fiery Oxidation!
    -The spark plug of versatility.
    - Cutest fire type ever!
    ★ Signature was over the maximum height so it was eaten. Read the Sig Rules! Oyeak.
    Hmm, what should I do today? Mow the lawn or cook a casserole?
    Lawnmower, what did I tell you, don't eat the signatures! DIED: May 29, 2009
    Reobtained June 07, 2009- Used against Fantina
    Guys, Ashy Boy knew what he was doing against Morty- Noctowl kicks ghost hiney indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by realarcastform View Post
    Eh it was filler for me, but hey we got Palpitoad in the next episode. Both Palpitoad and Roggenrola have had equal screen time.
    It wasn't, its not a filler for you and not for the others, it simply wasn't a filler say wtv you want, just like Archeops episode wasn't a filler either, we got development on Team Rocket story with Zaeger telling them to get the info from the Dream Machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisharp View Post
    Woot, so the guy with Denis, i mean Blitzle wasn't filler.

AND ALL THE RIVALS ARE GOING TO APPEAR 8D

Ash uses Palpitoad. Finally > : O

giancarloparimango11 reference? Nice and yay for palpitoad coming back next ep
    My First Journey (Yellow):

Can you please refrain from discussion of future episodes. This thread is for discussion of this episode and this episode only.

Thanks

[QUOTE=lolipiece;12868649]Ash sucks at acting.
    QUOTE]

i so knew ash would be a crap actor
    So swadloon and tranquill appeared along with snivy, oshawott and pikachu (obvs) so im goin for scraggy being junipered'

and palpitoad in next episode YAY

Oh and introduction of the wonder launcher thing, thats quite cool. Luke must be famous then if hes a film director/actor then ! ash has famous friends

Overall seems like a good episode
    when will the episode pics be up?
    Last edited by Raichu:); 30th June 2011 at 1:24 PM.
    Pokemon white L100 rotation team

Shiny Zoroark

AVID GTS USER
    Im willing to trade if a reasonable offer is given, but never done it before so may need a little guidence :P

[QUOTE=Raichu;12868868]
    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Ash sucks at acting.
    QUOTE]

i so knew ash would be a crap actor
    So swadloon and tranquill appeared along with snivy, oshawott and pikachu (obvs) so im goin for scraggy being junipered'

and palpitoad in next episode YAY

Oh and introduction of the wonder launcher thing, thats quite cool. Luke must be famous then if hes a film director/actor then ! ash has famous friends

Overall seems like a good episode
    when will the episode pics be up?
    Its up on Filb.de and Serebii should have them up soon.

Well I don't care who was Araragied, I like that once again we got two of the supposed reserves in the group again, the writers have been focusing on them latelly, not giving them episodes focused on them but making them do something in the episodes.

Yeah Satoshi was nervous and wasn't able to get his lines out, he eventually overcame it haha.

hah lol. Bless ash and his nearves.
    And thanks
    Pokemon white L100 rotation team

Shiny Zoroark

AVID GTS USER
    Im willing to trade if a reasonable offer is given, but never done it before so may need a little guidence :P

I saw the pics and I can't wait for websites too put it up. Snivy seems wait to..... depresive to have a rivalry with a squirrel. Hope she dosen't whip me for that.
    I just laughed when I saw the way Cilan looked, wow, he has ze mustache. And Ash, poor little Ash, I feel so sorry for him somehow.

So anyway, I love the pics!!
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2isyqsx.png[/IMG]

.................................................. ......................

well unless my eyes are deceiving me......THE BLASTOFF IS BACK BABY! about dang time too! aw~ team rocket back in white and failing miserably~ just like old times~ doesn't get better than this! and once again cilan is acting really silly!

Quote Originally Posted by fubufubu View Post
    well unless my eyes are deceiving me......THE BLASTOFF IS BACK BABY! about dang time too! aw~ team rocket back in white and failing miserably~ just like old times~ doesn't get better than this! and once again cilan is acting really silly!
    Nope, the Jetpacked away

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Nope, the Jetpacked away
    grr....i vote we change team rocket's name from team rocket to team nobody gives a damn!

I don't understand - can't the writers invent their own theme for the Unova motto instead of stealing Sinnoh's all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    I don't understand - can't the writers invent their own theme for the Unova motto instead of stealing Sinnoh's all the time?
    ? You mean the music in the background? They've only used DP's once so far (I don't know about this one) XD it seems to be when Dento confronts them. He's like the good guy version of Team Rocket XP
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

This episode looks enjoyable to me, can't wait to see it.

I saw the pictures so far. So Luke does own Zorua, Golett, and Leavanny, not surprised.

I see Team Rocket were using their suits they had before(Even though they still had their White uniforms underneath). I hope it stays.

Cilan looks like he's into all the acting, I can't wait to hear his "It's ____ Time".
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Exciting episode... It always is when Ash and co. become involved in a film production...

Its sooo odd seeing Ash gets nervous like that, he never once was like that before. I did like him in the outfit though ^
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post

Cilan looks like he's into all the acting, I can't wait to hear his "It's ____ Time".
    XD I can't wait to see the part where he wears that mask and steals the show X3
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

did Zorua talk in human speech when it was transforming into people or did it stay silent?

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    did Zorua talk in human speech when it was transforming into people or did it stay silent?
    Silent if I remember well Iris was doing her lines, she just barked as a pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by jscholfield View Post
    HAHA ITS A PENUS

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    I don't understand why Team Rocket is so eclectic in this saga. I want them to be evil with black suits, because they were interesting to watch then. Why did they change back? The old Team Rocket sucks. Seeing them behave exactly how they always have makes me not care about what they do, because we all know exactly how it will end--with Team Rocket running away and no real harm being done. That's boring, and I'm surprised the writers aren't being smarter about this.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Its sooo odd seeing Ash gets nervous like that, he never once was like that before. I did like him in the outfit though ^
    again i refer you to the episode "air time"

Surprisingly, I liked this episode there were various things that made me lol.

~ Zorua havng a sissy fit when forced to become a male character.
    ~ Snivy vs Emolga.
    ~ This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcoat View Post
    Even though it was such a short thing, the fact that Swadloon was -.- and Leavanny was ^_^ while sewing made me LOL.

Made my day.
    ~ Zorua turning into a female Meowth.
    ~ The fact that Tranquill is getting more screentime, even if it is just brief.
    So he has Pikachu, Snivy, Oshawott, Swadloon, and Tranquill with him. Oh and one unknown.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast