Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Movie Time! Zorua in "The Legend of the Pokemon Knight"! (699)

This episode was alright. The female Zorua was so cute and funny! It was cool to see Gobitto, Goruugu, and Shubarugo for the 1st time. Zorua has officially become my "Umbreon" of Unova, in other words my absolute favorite Dark-Type of a region, only the 2nd Dark-Type of all time that I've become this fond of . It was interesting how Luke didn't realize until it was pointed out that Zorua didn't like transforming into Men to play the male parts, because she was a girl. The scenes where all the props were being made was cool and funny. Emonga and Tsutarja were fighting and knocked paint cans on top of Ash and Luke's heads, Mijumaru was helping, plus Kurumayu and Hahakomori were sewing threads which was really neat. It was funny when Ash completely froze up when the camera was up, and Luke had to yell "CUT!" It was cool to see Zorua's trickster sense of humor, very cool to see and never gets old. It was cool to see the Wonder Launcher used to send power-ups to Goruugu and Shubarugo during the movie clips in the beginning of the episode. I believe those power-ups were X-Attack and X-Speed. It was silly when Cilan said "it's movie tiiiiiiime!" It was funny when the Gang kept messing up each scene at 1st, but eventually got them right on the 2nd tries. It was funny when Zorua turned into Pikachu, Female Meowth (I think it was Meowzie from the 1st season), and Kibago to play tricks on Luke and the Gang, then Luke picked the wrong Pikachu, and was shocked. Zorua's Night Burst looks so cool! The Gang looked cute in their Acting outfits. The movie scenes all looked very interesting in this episode.

80/100

This was a fun episode. Zorua was pretty adorable, especially when it was trying to get Luke to realize it wanted to play the princess. I'm glad most of Ash's team appeared today, if only momentarily. Another Leavanny appearance was cool too, it's one of my favorite Unova Pokes. Everything Cilan did in this episode was gold but when isn't that the case? :P. I nearly lost it when he got the shades and cape out of nowhere. I loved his VA work during the movie as well. I really enjoyed this episode's humor overall.

On a different note, does anyone else think that Electro Ball + Thunderbolt combination Pikachu used might show up again in the future? They did it twice in the movie, and it seemed like it could be pretty powerful in a real battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    Sorry to mini-mod but http://www.serebiiforums.com/announcement.php?f=11 read the edit on the first post.
    Yep already saw it. From the mod.

Quote Originally Posted by pkGamerB View Post
    Everything Cilan did in this episode was gold but when isn't that the case?
    What exactly did Cilan do in this episode?
    I saw a pic of him in a pirate costume, but did he contribute to the story or just provide a side-story?
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Man ,When will Ash Gonna Have his "Wonder Launcher"
    What U think of Iris after seeing her in that cute princess outfit?
    I Wonder If She consider Pretty by other's

watching the "movie" (only 25 minutes long)
    Is that the Wonder Launcher?!?!
    It looks so cool.
    The Trainers in Wi-Fi should wear it if Wonder Launcher is enabled.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    Well technically Zorua belongs to Luke... and they had to have Ash scan it since in the group no one but him has a Pokedex back in DP, they just had Dawn Scan most pokemon that Ash already saw for the younger viewers.
    I meant that Zorua should've been a wild Pokemon. I think the writers messed up here by having Zorua belong to someone else from the start. And I didn't think it was necessary for Ash to scan Zorua in the Pokedex. Ash could've easily talked about Zorua since he had already seen one, or better yet, Luke could've given out more information about it.

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    watching the "movie" (only 25 minutes long)
    It's not really a movie. The title is a reference to the events in this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterpokes View Post
    It was better then last week for sure. Since I'm into filming, this was a good episode, at least for me. Luke kinda reminds me off me, trying to film and create ideas are for sure something I can relate to.

But enough of me. This episode was alright I guess. It's by no means "BEST EPISODE BW!111!!!!", but it isn't bad. Team Rocket doing the same old gimmick poors me more then ever, but they're staying like that, unfortunaly. Looking more forward to next week. And I loved that Swadloon has a 2 second cameo. So random. Snivy VS Emolga was fairly fun, just battling randomly. The commercial they showed when Team Rocket were talking was awesome. I'd rather watch the commercial then Team Rocket.

Wonder what Pokemon Ash ditched this time. He had Snivy, Oshawott, Tranquill and Swadloon, along with Pikachu. So this means that Tepig or Scraggy was back at Juniper, which means that this was the first time for either Scraggy or Tepig to be Juniper'd. Just an interesting fact.

So my score is 7/10
    Or second, Roggenrola and Tranquill were used last week, I think its more on the basis of we don't need to know, I hope he keeps rotating like this now and uses diferent pokemons without us not needing to know, I'm fine if for a reunion episode they do the usual 3 starters + Scraggy + another one.

I just have to know, but did Ash show any interest in the Zorua?
    Manga's I'm up to date with.

Spoiler:- undefined:

Catching up to

Hunter x Hunter
    Battle Tendency
    Eyeshield 21

Well, I don't mind Ash not getting Zorua. I doubted my speculation anyway (especially after it was revealed to be owned).
    Pokemon Black 2 & White 2, here I come!

*looks at Dento's fanboy movie rant* I always knew he watched too much tv...
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/be...s/699/DP02.jpg
    http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/be...s/699/DP13.jpg

It's time to du-du-du-du-du-du-duel!

....sorry, couldn't resist. I do have to say, this girl is an extreme cutie. >w>

I love that Zorua, mischievous and sneaky, just like what creature it's based off of.

Cilan retains his role as the coolest good guy in the history of history, now in pirate mode.

And Ash in a cavalier costume... I'm getting flashbacks from the Lucario movie. Awesome.
    "Paris Hilton's second album will be out soon, which is strange, because she still hasen't apologized for the first one." ~ Jay Leno

I just saw this episode, and I loved it. The female Zorua is drop dead cute! And Ash getting nervous infront of the camera was funny.

I finished re-watching the episode and it sounds like Cilan is also a movie sommelier...stop being so perfect Cilan there must be a limit to how much awesome one person can be.

Also, I'm wondering if we'll see Pikachu use that Electro Ball plus Thunderbolt again, I think it would be nice to see it from time to time, not all the time though.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Bumping this up for tomorrow.

I'm really excited for the dub, it's probably one of my favourite Best Wishes episodes. I hope they handle Luke's voice well.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

It was a very good episode. I can't wait to see the next one, where they'll all compete in that "battling tournament"! It was also cool to see Zorua. But I wonder how it got to Nimbasa!
    Do you like animes such as Fairy Tail, SKET Dance, etc?
    Do you enjoy digital art, and art competitions?
    Do you love an engaging community where everyone is close to each other?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, you should REALLY join...

Meowth "Being super cute means being super my type!"

ARGH! The DP-style dialogue! IT BURNS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by _Snivy View Post
    It was a very good episode. I can't wait to see the next one, where they'll all compete in that "battling tournament"! It was also cool to see Zorua. But I wonder how it got to Nimbasa!

What are you talking about? This isn't the Zorua from the Zoroark movie.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    What are you talking about? This isn't the Zorua from the Zoroark movie.
    I meant in a general way, since it's a very rare Pokemon.
    Do you like animes such as Fairy Tail, SKET Dance, etc?
    Do you enjoy digital art, and art competitions?
    Do you love an engaging community where everyone is close to each other?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, you should REALLY join...

It's a good episode. It had Zorua in it, my favorite Pokemon. Zorua using Night Daze at Team Rocket was neat. I can't wait to see the battle tournament coming up next episode. It's going to be awesome.

good episode...

This episode was funny.I watched it this morning.

BEST FILLER EVER!     Spoiler:
    BtW did anyone think Yugioh when they showed the wonder launchers? XD Why were Snivy and Emolga trying to kill each other though?
    Last edited by Sushi; 22nd October 2011 at 8:26 PM.

Fantastic, his name's still Luke. I'm not sure about the (well suited) VA though, who is he?

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Quote Originally Posted by Nekaku View Post
    BEST FILLER EVER!     Spoiler:
    BtW did anyone think Yugioh when they showed the wonder launchers? XD Why were Snivy and Emolga trying to kill each other though?
    1. Yeah it's not really filler since it brings up a new minor character (Luke) and introduces a new mini-arc (the battle tournament).

2. Yes, I thought of Yu-gi-oh when the Wonder Launchers were shown. I hope the main characters get to use them some time.

3. Of course they were. Snivy and Emolga are trying to find out who is the Alpha B*tch.

This episode was really fun and cute. It was also a very interesting way to introduce a new character.
    Last edited by Sushi; 22nd October 2011 at 8:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekaku View Post
    BEST FILLER EVER! Then again it showed Luke who will be in an upcoming arc so not sure if that makes it filler. BtW did anyone think Yugioh when they showed the wonder launchers? XD Why were Snivy and Emolga trying to kill each other though?
    I agree with this being the best "filler" episode in BW, and perhaps the whole series. It was hilarious in a good way, and it was awesome to see that Ash and his friends are famous. They were really great actors, IMO.

And about Snivy and Emolga... they hate each other, because of their contrasting personalities. Emolga is hyperactive and jittery, while Snivy is calm and collected.

Team Rocket getting a part in the movie was an interesting twist, and it reminded me of back in Kanto when TR busted in on the mermaid show in Cerulean City.

Also, as of now, Cilan is the King of Everything. He is a:

- Pokemon Trainer
    - Gym Leader
    - Professional chef
    - Pokemon Connoisseur
    - Science Connoisseur
    - Detective Connoisseur
    - Fishing Connoisseur
    - Film Connoisseur
    - Actor

I didn't miss anything, did I?
    Last edited by American--Pi; 22nd October 2011 at 7:09 PM.
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Sushi; 22nd October 2011 at 8:24 PM.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast