Page 2 of 103 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Club That Never Was

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai'sShadow View Post
    Sorry, I'm still clueless.

But anyway, has anyone ever defeated Sephiroth in KH 1 or 2? If so, at what level?

I first managed at about level 77 in KH 2 after about five tries and with the help of an online strategy guide. I started a whole new file just to challenge him again. So far, I've defeated him at level 47 (with a lot of luck), level 66 and 99, but I can't seem to beat him at level 51. Weird, huh?
    Sorry for double posting, I know about edit but....

I beat Sephiroth in KH 2 at lvl 60, and on my second try lvl 42, here's what I did for lvl 60
    It's easier at lvl 60 if you have beserk. Equip Oblivion
    For your magic have curaga
    Make shure beserk is equiped!!!!
    Oblivion will make magic restore itself faster
    Also you need High jump lvl 2 and double jump lvl 2 from valour and master form.
    you need the high jump to get sephiroth when he uses Heartless Angel and double jump for when he uses meteor to hit the whole stage
    Lvl 42, I did the same thing without beserk, just hit one at a time. At lvl 51, make shure you max out your form abilities
    Last edited by ShadowZ; 4th July 2011 at 7:04 PM.

Level 42?! That's amazing!

I've defeated Sephiroth over ten times and I have about four or five saved files just so I can defeat him over and over again. I don't save them. I use:

Ultima weapon (or Decisive Pumpkin if I don't have the other)
    High Jump 3 and Aerial Dodge 3 (or only 2 if I haven't progressed that far yet)
    Guard and Counterguard (I don't always use them, though)
    Retaliating Slash (necessary for me to counter his aerial attacks)
    both combo finishes
    Explosion and Guard Break
    all those other abilities that increase your attack combos

and I equip:
    Curaga
    Reflega
    elixirs

I'm a beast when it comes to aerial combos and I'm slowly getting better at countattacking Sephiroth on the ground. I still have to get better, though, if I want to defeat him at level 51, and I'll have to start yet another game file if I want to defeat him at a level lower than 47.

Oh, and this is all on Proud mode. The first time I defeated him was on Standard mode and I saved after that, so I'll never fight him again on that level. Everything else is on Proud mode.

your beast at aerials? If you look at my records I spent most of the game in the air!!!

this part of the game, Explosion ruins you but you can have some fun with negative combo after you beat sephiroth

Actually, I do absolutely fine with Explosion, though I usually expect Sephiroth to teleport afterwards

Sephiroth is the only battle where I didn't use it but anywhere else in the game its amazing!!!

Explosion works its magic during the 1000 heartless fight. Who remembers that?

I do, it was pretty cool, but they should have used a few stronger Heartless to make it more challenging. But I have never beaten Sepphy.

once you beat Sephi, You'll want to do it again

has anyone noticed this club is the only club with an Animated Image?

I love the 1000 Heartless fight. Sometimes, I wish they added a bunch of Nobodies to that battle, or maybe some more Heartless. The enemies are way too easy to defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowZ View Post
    has anyone noticed this club is the only club with an Animated Image?
    I haven't looked at many other clubs, so I haven't noticed. I do like the animation, though.

I LOVE the 1000 heartless battle, I wished they added in more and I found out they were going to include other ones like that, but it made the game LAG really really badly so they took them out. Another thing is, everyone is using Curaga but I don't have that, I just have Cura. What level do you get it?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

i dont remember, I have to play the game again.... Some how, I have this instinct that helps me get every upgrade in any game without even trying

Maybe I have it and its not equipped....idk I still love the battles. When I was battling sephiroth and he's like, "I wonder if it will change its mind...once I defeat you!" And that music came on, I laughed so hard b/c it sounded rediculous and then he killed me in 3 seconds...
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

yeah that happens

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    I LOVE the 1000 heartless battle, I wished they added in more and I found out they were going to include other ones like that, but it made the game LAG really really badly so they took them out. Another thing is, everyone is using Curaga but I don't have that, I just have Cura. What level do you get it?
    You have to complete the 100 Acre Woods world. You know, the one with Pooh and friends?

Anyone know the release date for KH: 3D?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowZ View Post
    Anyone know the release date for KH: 3D?
    I'm quite sure it's release isn't even announced in Japan yet, so if the home of Kingdom Hearts doesn't know, then it'll be a while for us to hear of it's release in other countries. But I think we can expect 3D to be out in countries other than Japan by at least the middle of next year. But then again, that's just a wild guess and I'm horrible at estimating anything.

One thing's for sure, though, it will be out soon enough. Square Enix is certainly making us wait and they're not telling us very much about the game. I did hear that it will be the first game to not include the Olympus Coliseum world and judging by the trailer, there's going to be something about that Mark of Mastery exam to make Sora and Riku Keyblade Masters. I'm looking forward to that.

AWRG ME WANT IT NOW!!!!!

Hopefully 3D will fill in the missing links

Missing links? Like what?

As for me, I didn't mind waiting for 3D to be released since I didn't have a 3DS . . . that is, until I wound up buying one very recently due to the fact that my DS broke and I needed something to play my DS games on.

I can wait, I don't have a 3DS, and won't be getting one anytime soon.

Missing Links as in

Who's the Mysterious figure in BBS?
    What happened to the darkness in Ven's heart? (After ven defeated Vanitas)
    Why did Ven's light pick Sora?
    What happened to Aqua in the Dark Realm?
    What's the origin of Organization XIII?
    What is the legacy of the keyblade?

There are many more questions too

EDIT: OOH I think this one has been on everybody's mind
    What's Kairi's true history? We all know how she obtained her keyblade power. (RE: Kairi casted a spell on her in BBS)
    we don't know anything past that
    Last edited by ShadowZ; 5th July 2011 at 1:44 AM.

Yeah, Z, those are all good questions and I think a few of them will be answered, but not all of them. We'll learn everything in due time with the future KH games.

Well, at least we know how Terra, Master Xehanort, Xemnas, Ansem, and Ansem Seeker of Darkness are all related thanks to BBS, and I bet we'll see a return of Xion, Axel, and maybe (hopefully) Roxas. Even if it's just an image or something, they will apear again, because they're all tied in together through Sora. They can't be simply forgotten.

Xion will come back, she was in BBS's secret ending.... Who knows, maybe the mysterious figure IS Xion, she fights like all of the O13 members.... Xemnas's light saber thingies, Axel's flame barrage, Marluxia's whirlwind, Larxene's dagger Assault, Xigbar's Teleportation, Demyx's Clones,all that stuff and if you look closely at the swords, It has a mark familiar to a keyblade in 358/2

Hey can I join...

Home world: twilight town or the world that never was
    Favorite character(s): roxas/sora, xion, namine/kairi, riku, axel, Donald, goofy...
    Element or weapon: fire... Not sure as for the weapon...
    Why I want to join: After playing 358/2 days I fell in love with the game right away... But since I couldn't afford to get the other games and I was a bit confused on the story I started having a montage of watching all the cutscenes of each game. Tbh not even finished yet. Haha. But I love kh so much!
    Nickname: uh, Meimei.. I guess

Welcome Meimei!!!
    You need to play the games!!!! It just isnt the same watching the cutscenes than playing the game itself... That way you become part of the story

Welcome Meimei! (I know Z already said that, but it doesn't hurt to say it again, right?)

I also recommend you try to play some of the other KH games, but we're not forcing you to. All that matters is that you enjoy playing a KH game. In fact, before I was able to get a PS3 to play KH 2 and Re:CoM, I also had to watch all the cutscenes. It took me about five hours a day and I always stayed up late every night (mostly on school nights, and I have no idea how I stayed awake in all my classes). And besides, I fell in love with the games by simply watching (out of curiosity) a single cutscene!

I think watching cutscenes is fun. I had to watch all of the ones in BBS because I don't have a PSP. I only watched Ventus's storyline, though, so that game is the one I know the least about.

My first game was 358/2 Days too. That was when I only had my DS. If you have a DS or DSi, you can also get Re:Coded. That game's storyline is very similar to KH 1, since it takes place in Jimminy's journal. You can get a pretty good picture of what the original KH 1 game is like, minus Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.

the reason playing the games is better is because you get to read the Ansem/Xehanort/Secret reports. You could always search them up tho....

As for re:coded, It wasnt how I thought It would be like but it was fun and It filled up some missing links like Mickey's letter

Page 2 of 103 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast