Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Club That Never Was

Not to mention Sora fulfilled his promise to thank Namine in Re:Coded

I liked the different styles of fighting the game put you through in different worlds, like that shooting mode where you run forward while firing blasts at your enemies, and then there's that turn stlye fighting in the Olympus Coliseum, and then there the platform mode, but I hate that one. I failed at Hollow Bastion II thanks to that stupid escape sequence.

I failed HB because of platform mode too. With turn based, most of the games I play are like that, I'm a strategist. With a free-style game like KH I just do what comes naturally

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowZ View Post
    I failed HB because of platform mode too. With turn based, most of the games I play are like that, I'm a strategist. With a free-style game like KH I just do what comes naturally
    I couldn't agree more. This is why I like games such as Pokemon, Golden Sun, and KH. The first two are turn based and Kingdom Hearts is mostly free-style, excluding the battle sequences of Chain of Memories. I find the card system tricky and I stink at dueling in Riku's mode. I have to constantly practice with his deck since whatever cards you get is what you have to use and you can't change them yourself.

EDIT: I only have Re:CoM, not the GBA game
    Last edited by Darkrai'sShadow; 5th July 2011 at 2:56 AM.

Re:CoM was easier and better since it had cutscenes with audio

Isn't it funny how basically everyone was pronouncing Marluxia's name wrong until Re:CoM was released? I also heard some people thought Larxene was a guy. xD Square Enix came up with some creative ways to pronounce the letter x didn't they?

X can be pronounced a lot of different ways. A lot of them Japanese exclusive really, but still.

Square Enix pretty much owned X

KIingdom Hearts brought to you by the letter X.

Square Enix pretty much owned X
    Yeah, it's like they invented the letter or something. There's every possible pronounciation shown in the entire Organization XIII (plus 1)

Xemnas
    Xigbar
    Xaldin
    Vexen
    Lexaeus
    Zexion
    Saix
    Axel
    Demyx
    Luxord
    Marluxia
    Larxene
    Roxas
    Xion

you missed Xehanort. Not O13 but still

you missed Xehanort. Not O13 but still
    Well, he technically wasn't a member of Organization XIII, or you could consider half of him to be a part of it, that half being Xemnas.

Oh, and what do you think about Xehanorts's imminent return?

Xehanort is bound to come back since both Ansem and Xemnas were defeated by our heroes. My theory is that The game that will feature Xehanort's true evil will be epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think 3D will be a road leading up to KH 3. Like Xehanort becomes one at the end of the game and then that leaves it open for KH 3, b/c they'll make it in like 2012 or 2013.
    As for Kairi and her abilities. Kairi touching Aqua's Keyblade gave her the keyblade power. While Aqua casting that spell is the way that Kairi was teleported or whisked away off to Destiny Islands. This protected Kairi when Radiant Garden was over taken by the first 6 of the Organization and when it became Hollow Bastion
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Oh yeah. I wonder who else has come back to life by halfing their other half killed too. Their Haertless would probably be like boss level heartlesses because a heartless had to be strong to also become a dusk, it would require a lot of power to also make a Human Nobody.

It requires alot of thinking to figure out how many heartless and nobodies they've made of different characters that look like someone else! lol

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Now that I think about it, if the Heartless of all the members of Organization XIII were defeated, then they'll all come back? (Yay! Axel!!) Also, Terra should be freed from Xehanort since Xehanort is reforming. There's no reason for Terra to be posessed by him and he'll return, right? Now, when will Ventus and Aqua come back?

Axel!!! he's coming back!!! his human form, Lea is coming back, considering his heartless form was defeated....there are a lot of returns waitng to be made... Zach, Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie, Leon(Squall), Ven, Aqua, Terra, Xehanort, Xion,Pete, Maleficent, there is a list as long as the missing links list

The three from BBS are coming back for shure, Aqua and Terra's hearts have been restored and Ven's is being worked on as stated by Mickey in Re:Coded

Dude they have to bring Axel back into the game, that's what they have said, b/c he's one of the many attatched to Roxas' heart so he needs to be saved and we will see him again! Also I want Terra, Aqua and Ven to come back I love them

Hands up if you miss Namine. She's connected to Sora in a way that Kairi isn't... She needs to come back too

Dude I need to bring something else that's been bothering me forever. How can Org. 13 snap with those leather gloves on?! They just snap their fingers like no ones' business and its hilarious. Axel's done it too! I love Axel, He's my fav number. 8, I just love Axel's sense of humor, especially when he gets rid of Vexen

Namine will definately make an appearance, that's for sure.

Geez, all this talk of our favorite characters coming back is making me want the next game to be released sooner! KH 3D will be great, I'm sure, and I can't wait for the possible KH 3! But maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.

"Just following orders..." Weird considering he's against Saix so much in 358/2.
    As far as the snapping goes, they can do that cause they pwn.
    And I've been wanting the next game like H3ll !!!

Also, who's up for a little contest?

I am. What is it? As long as it isn't art related.

Can we do it tomorrow? I have to leave soon

Check the first post, I'll post the contest, It's a riddle type of contest, just find out who it is, what world they are in and what weapon they have equipped. It helps if you have the games 8)

Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast