Page 93 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2561

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Club That Never Was

I know right, I had never seen that Reaction Command before. When the wall came up and the ▲ signal showed I was like what the hell is this?

My Losses in Kingdom Key Run:
    1. Second Visit to Halloween Town- When you have to retrieve the stolen presents from the heartless in Town's square. I died 3 times.

2. Second Visit to Halloween Town- Dr. Finklestein's Experiment. I died 2 times.

3. Second Visit to Pride Lands- The giant heartless in the Savannah. I died 5 times.

4. Last visit to Space Paranoids- When you have to save Tron on the game grid. I died 2 times.

5. Last Visit to Space Paranoids- When you have to go to the ICP tower to get the data from Cid's disc. I died 3 times.

Yea, been getting trampled on the last few worlds. BTW, I always go to Beast's Castle before Land of the Dragons.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I don't get why it would be so hard, because the kingdom key is one of the BEST keyblades in the game, but I normally judge a keyblade in kh2 by its ability. And defender has saved my life so I don't take that fatal blow and gives me the time to use cure/a/aga. So I don't get why you're struggling, maybe you're just underleveled?

I get the experiment being tough, its just a pain to fight. Currently I have betean all worlds second time round bar Land of Dragons. I love fighting storm rider and riku.

riku actually has 2 more additions to his moveset in fm+(i'm not playing it though for my run), amove that looks like the fisrt half of his limit break in kh358/2 and his way to the dawn combo followed by dark firaga and you have to knock his health down to nothing or wait for the time to expire (5 minutes).

final note; I love the space paranoids! yeah! just sayin.......

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I did all of that in a day after about 3 or so months of not playing it. In that 3 or so month period I was playing Lord of Arcana so I had the controls a little mixed up. Like this:

Guard:
    ■ - KH2
    X - Lord of Arcana

Attack:
    X - KH2
    ■ - Lord of Arcana
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I wish I could join the challenge. I want to get my desired Dream Eaters first, not to mention the school work.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Why isn't KH1.5 getting any spotlight?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Let the cold take you...feel its power....

Chain of Memories? Sadly, I dont have it.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

no, the recently announced game kh 1.5. But its a remake of kh1 + com with the 358/2 cutscenes!!! *RAGES* no kh 358/2 gameplay, just cutscenes!!!

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

I personally can't wait for it. Those two, apart from BBS, are the only KH games I haven't played. As long as it comes out over here the world will be good.

I personally can't wait for it. Those two, apart from BBS, are the only KH games I haven't played. As long as it comes out over here the world will be good.
    I heard that hey might make a second one that has kh2 and bbs.
    I hope that they do!
    It KILLS me that I haven’t played an important piece of my favorite game series.

Also where did u guys get the awesome kh sigs? Did u c&p from a site or something?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Click Manaphione's sig. There are all kinds of KH stuff at KHI.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I am now leveling up drive forms ready for the fight with Xigbar. MWHAHAHAHA!!!!!! am i ahead now?

Yea. But if you were to use any drive form except Wisdom then you would be using TWO keyblades, which isnt Kingdom Key only. I havent used any Drive Form in my playthrough.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

what if i didn't use them against bosses, i'm just getting the support abilities, y'know glide, high jump etc. and i just got final so i'm crush as many nobodies as i need and then fighting xigbar......which i've already done!!!! I'm a multi-taker, I'm up to the final boss. I tend not to use drive forms in fights too.

Lol, well there is no changing it now seeing as you have basically finished the game. These were the full conditions of my playthrough:

-Must use on the Kingdom Key
    -No Drive Forms (No abilities from Drives)
    -I can only use a summon ONE TIME throughout my entire playthrough (On the Experiment I used Chicken Little by accident *RAGE*)
    -Donald and Goofy must always have their default weapon
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

oh.....i just beat xemnas and i used all of your other restrictions bar drive forms....an awesome way to vs xemnas in the air is to alternate catsing reflect and reversal over and over, you'll never have that little block cutscene and he will have lost about 2 bars of health (my level is 54) out of 5 i think.

I also got a troll finish:
    Sora: riku!
    Riku: outta my way!
    Xemnas: curses, keyblade.............

now i can open up room for a bit of competition!

how often do people use summons? I'm curious on that fact:
    on kh1, i spammed tinkerbell(consistent healing) and bambi (mp recovery)
    on kh2, i never used them except in the titan cup/paradox titan cup/hades paradox cup
    Last edited by Jacobthepokemonfreak; 5th October 2012 at 2:57 AM.

Dang, I'm only at level 42 and on my way to TWTNW.

When I finish this you wanna do a restricted run on KH1?
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

sure.....just let me know what the restrictions are, you need a lot more skill in kh1. That said riku-ansem is rather easy if you're good at blocking and dodge rolling.

When I finish this you wanna do a restricted run on KH1?
    if i can i accept the challenge
    on kh1, i spammed tinkerbell(consistent healing) and bambi (mp recovery)
    on kh2, i never used them except in the titan cup/paradox titan cup/hades paradox cup
    i never even got bambi but i always used tinker bell in every battle that i could
    it might be just a glitch in my game but sometimes when my life would reach zero tinker bell would fully restore my hp then leave...is that normal?
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Yea, you can join. Me and Jacob are coming up with the restrictions.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    i never even got bambi but i always used tinker bell in every battle that i could
    it might be just a glitch in my game but sometimes when my life would reach zero tinker bell would fully restore my hp then leave...is that normal?
    Summon locations from memory:
    Simba- unlocked through leons stone
    Bambi- unlocked through one of the first torn pages(naturegift)
    Dumbo- Stone in monstro opening area: requires high jump
    Genie- story
    tinkerbell- story
    Mushu- Stone gained after defeating dragon malificent

And that was no glitch, that is the reason i spamed tink soooo much! I mean 1mp for an auto-raise and regen, thats a bargain.

kh1 run restrictions:
    1. No summons
    2. You can't have Donald + Goofy use items/accesories or give them better weapons
    and 3. You can't spam level vs Wakka at the begining of the game!!!!!

(out of curiosity when you post can you write down the Time at which you posted, I'm curious about the time zones) I posted this at 8:04am

KH1 restrictions continued:

4. Donald and Goofy can only have ONE ability per world. Your choice on the ability.

5. You can only use ONE magic spell per world unless a world makes you have to use more than 1 to proceed.

6. You can only switch between Keyblades every two worlds.

Wow Jacob. I did nor know our time zones were that different. I posted this at 6:03 PM.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

All set!

Restrictions:
    1. no summons
    2. Donald/goofy/other party member:
    no accesories/items, one ability per world
    3. no spam levelling vs wakka
    4. One magic spell, per world (except when neccesary to procede)
    5. switch keyblade every two worlds

Perfect!
    Post if you want to join!

participants:
    Master Leo
    ansem the wise
    Jacobthepokemonfreak

posted at: 9:19am

This is going to be so awesome

I sadly wont be able to start until tomorrow...

posted this at 6:57 PM
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

ive never tried this before so im excited

posted at 11:50 am
    #AlphaSapphire

One quick question: are we playing standard or expert?
    I was about to start but it appears we forgot about that!

posted at 8:30am

Page 93 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697 ... LastLast