Page 94 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 2561

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Club That Never Was

Not sure...TBH, I have never played KH1 on Expert. If we put it on standard it will be hard, but on expert it will decide the boys from the men. Expert?
    The Chilly Academic

how about, your choice. i'll do expert. I just did a playthrough on it.

*sigh* schools back today, jumping on my computer just for this post (and reading)

"looks like my summer vacation is officially...over"

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I would do this but I ont have a copy of KH1. and since I've seen you guys post time for some reason Posted at 5:31 P.M.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

You and Ansem are only 1 hour ahead of me.

Have you started your playthrough Jacob?
    The Chilly Academic

i will start my playthrough today...if i can get the ps2 away from my brothers XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

just started my playthrough, expert mode. Currently in traverse town, 1st visit. made a heap of money by constantly smaking palm trees for coconuts. i have a heap of potions/ethers but i can't use magic yet!!!!

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

Home World: Technicaly that would be earth, but just to be cool I rather say that I live in my own world.
    Fave Character: Roxas.. I was so sad when he knew the truth about it's being.
    Element and Weapon: Wind element, sword.
    Why you want to join: I love the KH series, great storyline. Only haven't played Dreamdrops (Stupid NDs3) and chain memories.
    Nickname: Azu

Welcome, Azu, which kh games do you have? you could join the current challenge if you have kh1.

Welcome to the Club
    Your the person with the Aipom animation banner I commented on right?

I am going to start my KH run tonight. I actually feel like playing it tonight.
    The Chilly Academic

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    Welcome, Azu, which kh games do you have? you could join the current challenge if you have kh1.
    Merci ^^, I have Kingdom hearts 1 & 2. Also have Birth by sleep and 378/2 days (Not sure about the number lol.)
    Great games for sure! Kingdom hearts 2 was the best. Sorry ps1 is broken I played all the modes though, hard mode expert etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Welcome to the Club
    Your the person with the Aipom animation banner I commented on right?

I am going to start my KH run tonight. I actually feel like playing it tonight.
    Thats me, the aipom freak :P. thank you!
    Good luck on your challange!

I actually started my run tonight. I forgot how fun KH1 is . I beat Traverse Town, Wonderland, and Olympus Colliseum and am now at one of my fave worlds in KH1, Deep Jungle.

My condition so far:
    - I have been using Thunder as my only spell for the past 2 worlds.
    - Goofy only has 1 ability thats being used. He only has 2 abilities at the moment though. Donald has no abilities yet, except for the magic you have equiped. Both have no items/accessories.
    - Tarzan has no items/accessories and the only ability I chose for him to have was Ape's Bite (I think thats what its called).
    The Chilly Academic

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    just started my playthrough, expert mode. Currently in traverse town, 1st visit. made a heap of money by constantly smaking palm trees for coconuts. i have a heap of potions/ethers but i can't use magic yet!!!!
    SHOOT! I almost broke my own rule! i haven't used any pots yet but i almost did in olympus colosium!!! Sold them and now.........I'm attempting to fight sabor to lvl up in deep jungle. I've been/beaten cereberus in my attempts to get through the first 3 worlds in this order: Olympus-Deep Jungle-Wonderland.

I just made it to Agrabah, and am using the new Keyblade from Deep Jungle (I cleared the second visit to Traverse Town and the Phil Cup in Olympus Colliseum, so those count as my two worlds before switching Keyblades). I got Cure, but at the moment I am using Aero. I forgot how helpful Aero is.

In Agrabah, I just defeated the possessed tiger head leading to the Cave of Wonders. I saved inside.
    The Chilly Academic

I just downloaded a CRAPLOAD of KH Tracks to my 3DS Sound, all are KH:3D except one, which is KHII Dearly Beloved.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Let the cold take you...feel its power....

Quote Originally Posted by Comboman77 View Post
    I just downloaded a CRAPLOAD of KH Tracks to my 3DS Sound, all are KH:3D except one, which is KHII Dearly Beloved.
    i love kh music and i downloaded one on my kindle (the opening of DDD)
    my personal favorite is axels theme
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

hey azul you like kingdom hearts 0_0 thats a shocker guess we got another thing in common XD besides art and resident evil

hey guys what the topic?

master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

There is no topic really. Me, Jacobpokemonfreak, and Ansem the Wise are doing a challenge run through KH1. We're just posting our progress.
    The Chilly Academic

oh okay well i made this banner its related ^_^

TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

ho sweet!
    i need to comment on ur shop more often!
    and i just started my kh run (still in destiny islands)
    and ill start a new topic for those not playing: what is your favorite music in kh?
    #AlphaSapphire

you mean my shop or my digtal art thread? lol you might of got that mixed up XD...shop is for requests and my thread is for show casing...anyway im haven't finished proud mode in awhile in kh 1...i started it but never finished it XD been awhile since i played...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 16th October 2012 at 5:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    hey azul you like kingdom hearts 0_0 thats a shocker guess we got another thing in common XD besides art and resident evil

hey guys what the topic?
    Oh thats cool! You're an fan of Sqaurenix aswell? For me its either Squarenix or Blizzard. (With an little look to Capcom for the Devil may cry and Resident evil)

Yeahi lile final fantasy as well but im horrible at playing the games...kingdom hearts is the only game i can play fine...

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post

Oh thats cool! You're an fan of Sqaurenix aswell? For me its either Squarenix or Blizzard. (With an little look to Capcom for the Devil may cry and Resident evil)
    Totally off topic, but Devil May Cry FTW

I am now in Atlantica after beating Agrabah and Monstro. I switched keyblades, and am now using the one from Agrabah (cant remember the name ). I also beat the Pegasus Cup at Olympius Colleseum (after Leon and Yuffie beat me a couple times). I am like level 34 IIRC.
    The Chilly Academic

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    Yeahi lile final fantasy as well but im horrible at playing the games...kingdom hearts is the only game i can play fine...
    Play well. Oh, the grammar!

I've never gotten a chance to try out the Final Fantasy games. Unless one comes out for the 3DS or something like that, it'll probably stay that way. Of course, there is the remake of Crisis Core later on.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

yeah my grammer is horrible but i gave up a long time ago...i blame texting XD

Page 94 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast