Page 13 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Club That Never Was

Quote Originally Posted by Kissmygrass96 View Post
    Wow, umm. Scramble? Crazy. Here's one:

Mission: 92: Xion.
    Level: Anything above 40.
    Equipped: Anything not related to your keyblade.
    Restrictions: To show the bond between Roxas and Xion, you must tuse the weapon they have both wielded. the Kingdom Key. As such, the only usable keyblade is your default Kingdom Key.
    I mught try it later, but I haven't fone it yet.
    Everyone in the organization uses their zero gear weapon, I wouldn't be suprised if Xion was using the Kingdom key+. In Mission mode sora can use the Kingdom key++ but it is excactly the same in power.

Wow.... for a challenge i'm doing mission mode.... but i am SO using two become one as a rule bender. Xion and Roxas use Two Become one in the manga so I'm using that. (zero gear w 2 ability units). Anything lower in power is waaaaaaaaaaay too hard!

Try this: Mission: 89: Eliminate all 7 giant heartless in MISSION MODE!!!
    Level: ANYTHING
    Equipped: YOU MUST HAVE BLOCK (4) with Bonus block, round block and auto-block (this is a must if you want to complete the mission
    Restrictions: YOU MUST KILL THE DUSTFLIER!!!!
    more help: Roxas as DW has been sharply lowered in attack and you won't get enough time to dodge attacks. DON'T use him.
    Last edited by Jacobthepokemonfreak; 28th July 2011 at 1:18 AM.

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

There's something we over looked in finding the identity of MF. Think about it, when Vanitas was put to sleep, his soul became a physical entity. What if when Ven was put to sleep, HIS soul became a physical entity. The only reason this doesn't make much sense is because you can fight the MF as Ven, but it really takes place after the Ventus/Vanitas battle

Quote Originally Posted by BadWolf Churchill
    But how could he be there in the first place? Terranort was at Radiant Garden slowly infiltrating the apprentices and overthrowing Ansem. It was a while after BBS before he turned into a Heartless and created Xemnas.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowZ View Post
    The only reason this doesn't make much sense is because you can fight the MF as Ven, but it really takes place after the Ventus/Vanitas battle
    But the extra boss fights all take place outside of the main plotline. Mysterious Figure doesn't have to follow timeline logic :3 Especially since he has time hax >.<

Though I still don't have the slightest clue who he could be ^^; I thought he was Xehanort revived until the Final Mix came along..

Homeworld: Hollow Bastion/Radiant Gardens
    Fave Character(s): Sora, Cloud, Leon
    Element and Weapon: Space; Scythe
    Why?: Have always been a huge fan of the saga
    Nickname: Glory

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowZ View Post
    There's something we over looked in finding the identity of MF. Think about it, when Vanitas was put to sleep, his soul became a physical entity. What if when Ven was put to sleep, HIS soul became a physical entity. The only reason this doesn't make much sense is because you can fight the MF as Ven, but it really takes place after the Ventus/Vanitas battle
    Hello, its NOT vanitas as you can fight his lingering spirit to get the void gear keyblade!

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

Welcome to the club Glory!

I really wish I had BBS.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai'sShadow View Post
    I really wish I had BBS.
    I feel the same way......

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    I feel the same way......
    Me, too DX

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

I don't because I have Birth By Sleep. *Does happy dance*
    I'm replaying it right now. Braig's face just got mutilated (Xigbars scars) by Terra's Dark shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon
    But the extra boss fights all take place outside of the main plotline. Mysterious Figure doesn't have to follow timeline logic :3 Especially since he has time hax >.<
    I think the MF fight can be considered within the realm of canon, but not Vanitas' lingering spirit. It's possible Terra, Ven or Aqua could return to the land of departure before going to the Keyblade graveyard. VLS, however probably isn't (how can they fight the lingering spirit of a guy they technically haven't destroyed yet?).

On the note of time hax, MF could even be a time traveller. I wouldn't put it past Nomura and the crazyness of Kingdom Hearts.
    Credit to both draya and PPL.

i love fighting braig. be it with Terra or Aqua you just gotta love I can see you!

Has anyone tried playing the game audiosurf to Kingdom Hearts Battle themes. They are insanely hard!!!

I don't know what that is . . .

So what are everyone's favorite soundtracks? I enjoy all the theme songs as well as the credits music. A like a lot of the battle music and a whole bunch more!

I like kh 2s soundtrack alot but I also like bbs b/c I listened to it on utube

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

I have at least 20 sountracks favorited from youtube xD

Most of them are extended to about 10 to 15 minutes, so I can listen to them for forever xD

I wonder why there's another Kingdom Hearts club o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai'sShadow
    So what are everyone's favorite soundtracks? I enjoy all the theme songs as well as the credits music. A like a lot of the battle music and a whole bunch more!
    I love KH music. I'm listening to the Wheel master's theme right now (does that track actually have a name?).

I downloaded a whole bunch of KH songs from youtube. Some of my my favourites are probably Dark Impetus, Vector to the Heavens, Dissapeared, Enter the darkness, Unbreakable chains, Musique pour la tristesse de Xion, The Encounter, Wheel Master theme, Fight and Away, and of course Simple and Clean and Sanctuary... That was actually a lot. There's heaps more too, but those are extra awesome!

The tracks from the DS are really good if you find the ones posted by the KH soundtrack. It's their actual orchestral recording instead of the lower DS quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66avd...eature=related

This is an epic remix of Xion's Final Battle theme, You HAVE to hear this

Spoiler:- Credits:

hmmm, i've been thinking....I havent been that active lately havent I? If your name isnt on the members list yet, PM me... SE is taking my life with its games....

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    Everyone in the organization uses their zero gear weapon, I wouldn't be suprised if Xion was using the Kingdom key+. In Mission mode sora can use the Kingdom key++ but it is excactly the same in power.

Wow.... for a challenge i'm doing mission mode.... but i am SO using two become one as a rule bender. Xion and Roxas use Two Become one in the manga so I'm using that. (zero gear w 2 ability units). Anything lower in power is waaaaaaaaaaay too hard!
    That's the point. It's to:
    a. Make you defeat the final (Well, second to final) boss with your basic weapon.
    and
    2. To show their bond.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissmygrass96 View Post
    That's the point. It's to:
    a. Make you defeat the final (Well, second to final) boss with your basic weapon.
    and
    2. To show their bond.
    It would definitely be achievable. It would take a while perhaps, but Xion's moves are easy enough to dodge. If anything, her second (beware Ragnarok) and third forms would be the hardest.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowZ
    hmmm, i've been thinking....I havent been that active lately havent I? If your name isnt on the members list yet, PM me... SE is taking my life with its games....
    It isn't that hard to edit is it? I can say you're absence is for a worthy cause however.

I just get lazy editting it, and as for my inactiveness, The new wave of Square Enix games are really amazing. The Final Fantasy series are as great as they've ever been, Although I think they reached their peak in FFX. The 3rd Birthday (Parasite Eve as you may remember) Has a kingdom hearts like story about regaining lost memories. Of course once KH3D comes out, well... We're all going to be busy with that than this

Well said just be sure to come back so we can deliberate on the game lol

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai'sShadow View Post
    I don't know what that is . . .

Lord of the Castle is easily the best KH Battle theme in my eyes. That new boss for Marluxia was pretty well desgined too, especially for him to be of a lower ranking in Org.XIII. Makes me wonder how everyone else would've looked at a peak like that :s

After that, I'd say Sinister Shadows(partly due to the hype of the epic Showdown at Hollow Bastion :3), Rage Awakened, Darkness of the Unknown pt.2, and of course..Forze del Oscurita xD I love how they mixed Xehanort's two themes.

I finally beat Xemnas in KHfm+!!!!

I am now attempting the immpossible.

I am attempting to beat the DUSTFLIER AT LV1 WITH THE KINGDOM KEY AND THE BLOCK AND GLIDE PANELS, NOTHING ELSE!

wish me luck, i will message when I have won....which may be a looooooooooooooong time! 8-)

Whoa, that sounds hard. It might take you.....half an hour, or maybe even an hour, just to defeat the dustflier. I wouldn't be surprised if it really did take you an hour. Also, at lv. 1, it might take a few tries, but by the time you've reached that goal, you'll probably be an expert at memorizing the Dustflier's attack pattern. xD

Page 13 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast