Page 14 of 103 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Club That Never Was

mroe importantly you have to get past the other 6 heartless at lvl 1 before getting to Dusty

Yeah, I forgot about those guys somehow... Good luck getting past them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobthepokemonfreak View Post
    I finally beat Xemnas in KHfm+!!!!

I am now attempting the immpossible.

I am attempting to beat the DUSTFLIER AT LV1 WITH THE KINGDOM KEY AND THE BLOCK AND GLIDE PANELS, NOTHING ELSE!

wish me luck, i will message when I have won....which may be a looooooooooooooong time! 8-)
    Long time? More like never. I don't care how good you are, but at Level 1 with just the Kingdom Key and Block and Glide, at least take a few potions because 1 hit will kill you.

Home World: Halloween town
    Fave Character: Kairi
    Element and Weapon: ice and oblivion
    Why you want to join: I love kingdom hearts
    Nickname:Eevee

sorry didn't know it was a club for a sec....

I have beat all the kingdom hearts games that have been out except for sleep by birth on the psp...I love kingdom hearts...it was good game...I cosplayed kairi in my first convention two years ago...it was fun ; p
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 3rd August 2011 at 5:26 AM. Reason: proper registration...

Quote Originally Posted by Kissmygrass96 View Post
    Long time? More like never. I don't care how good you are, but at Level 1 with just the Kingdom Key and Block and Glide, at least take a few potions because 1 hit will kill you.
    It is probably possible, you just have to avoid being hit, and that is possible if you're good enough.

And welcome to the club Eevee!

Welcome Eevee

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai'sShadow
    It is probably possible, you just have to avoid being hit, and that is possible if you're good enough.
    It would be possible, but would likely take hours! It seems like an excersize in tediousness to me (like Leechgrave, but a lot worse). I would get so tired that I'd slip up eventually. I'm interested to see how it goes though.

I wonder what MF on critical at level one would be like... Ugh, I don't want to even think about it.
    Credit to both draya and PPL.

MF i alway wonder who he really is cuass only appear in one world that only keyblad weilder go to and seem to have more control over time and space then Luxord did
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Luxord never controled SpaceTime... The Space warper is Xigbar, as for time... no

Anyways, Dusty has an amazing attacking range from swinging its tail, to meteor, to that ""HOMING"" attack he has. If you actually do get up close, Odds are you'll die... Keep in mind there are other heartless there too. They may just be shadows but still, if you do make it to Dusty, ou're in for a fight

Luxord controls time, hence his profile ending with 'and he has all the time in the word to do it.'

Quote Originally Posted by BadWolf Churchill View Post
    Welcome Eevee

It would be possible, but would likely take hours! It seems like an excersize in tediousness to me (like Leechgrave, but a lot worse). I would get so tired that I'd slip up eventually. I'm interested to see how it goes though.

I wonder what MF on critical at level one would be like... Ugh, I don't want to even think about it.
    If you were to fight MF at critical at lv.1, let's just say you have to be uber good at dodging. You probably need to have good reaction time too. I would never be able to do something like that

Quote Originally Posted by firestar319 View Post
    If you were to fight MF at critical at lv.1, let's just say you have to be uber good at dodging. You probably need to have good reaction time too. I would never be able to do something like that
    You need to be uber good at dodging for MF at level 45 (or above) on standard xD. It took me about eight minutes to beat him while doing good damage. It could take upwards of an hour or more (especially when he goes invisible). Let's just say you'd have a very sore thumb after attempting the fight.

It's mainly about the damage you do, because he will bring you to one health at any level on any difficulty.

Do you have to beat MF with all characters to get 100% in the trinity archives?

I have only ever gotten so far as to have taken 4 health bars of damage form him.
    It takes me around an hour to just get to him.
    I HAVE beaten him at lvl 1 with my panesls all filled up with a Kingdom key+

[QUOTE=BadWolf Churchill;13123929]

QUOTE]

That is what keeps happening! I hate the shockwave attack I have now equiped the ring that gives the ability second chance and 40 castsof cure magic AND Auto-life.

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

For me, I jump and glide to avoid the shockwave that deals some kind of status problem. I run around (dodge roll too) to avoid the homing meteors, and I carefully watch the Dustflier's attack pattern to know when he flips in the air or charges forward. I attack during the 5 second intervals between these attacks, and I only don't receive any damage from any of them if I'm careful enough, but it's still hard because it takes so long to chip away at his health meter.

Home World: Twilight Town
    Fave Character: Namine
    Element and Weapon: Thunder, Oathkeeper and Oblivion
    Why you want to join: Cuz I'm obsessed with Kingdom Hearts!
    Nickname: Nessie

havent been on in a while, but good to be back.

The dustflier is amazingly difficult to me! I have only beaten once and was overjoyed when I did.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

AWESOME I want to join

Home World: The World That Never Was
    Fave Character: Roxas
    Element and Weapon: Darkness ,Joshua and The Jackal
    Why you want to join: Because I am KH fan
    Nickname:Alucard

I got Dusty down to the last of its health... I died soon after, but its close enough of a win to me

Welcome to the club Nessie and Alucard! And as a welcoming question for you two, have you ever defeated Sephiroth in either KH 1 or 2?

Man, I love Kingdom Hearts! I wish I had known about this a long time ago...!

Home World: Space Paranoids
    Fave Character: Xemnas
    Element and Weapon: Fire (Or, if that's too over-done, Darkness, then space, then time) / Pitchfork
    Why you want to join: I <3 KH and always will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nickname: Vladimir

Also, is the riddle The Land of Departure? Because:

Flying through the endless abyss of space - Departure, so people enter the world's connections
    Battle lines drawn, friendships destroyed - Became a battlefield between Terra and Eraqus, and the trio were split up
    Conscience vs. love, but is it true? - This, I think, is more to do with the future with Castle Oblivion
    I'm not what I seem, but I changed it all - It used to be a beautiful castle, but is now completely changed
    What world am I?

Also, I have defeated Sephiroth in Olympus Coliseum in KH and Radiant Garden (Hollow Bastion) in KH2
    Last edited by Devil's Apprentice; 5th August 2011 at 2:16 AM.
    CREATOR OF
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/9uxgy1.png[/IMG]
    Fan Fiction - Click to Goto Thread

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/b7cbbk.jpg[/IMG]
    10 - 13 - 11

Welcome to the club Vladimir!

Actually, the answer to that particular riddle was already announced a week or so ago. The answer was Monstro. I stink at riddles, so I didn't even try. -_-

I didn't fight him cuz I've gotta admit, I'm really bad at the games and when I went on the Internet to search up walkthroughs and stuff, I chickened out. I don't fight optional bosses because I just know I'm gonna die.

I looked up a walkthrough before taking on Sephiroth, and I still died about 7 times before I finally beat him...on Standard mode. I then accidentally saved afterward, so I was disappointed I couldn't battle him again. SO....I started another game, this time on Proud Mode, and I played through again just so I could battle Sephiroth again... I find him as a fun optional boss. I could fall asleep during his first stage, I wake up during his second stage, and there's a 50% chance I get creamed right after he enters his third stange... -_-

Welcome new members!

I've beaten all secret bosses on my games. Dusty was by far the easiest because his pattern is easy to read. I can't remember KH1 Sephiroth that well, and I remember finishing KH2 Sephiroth with Trinity Limit. I only need to beat MF with Ven and *gasp*.... Terra....

Quote Originally Posted by Devil's Apprentice
    Also, is the riddle The Land of Departure? Because:

Flying through the endless abyss of space - Departure, so people enter the world's connections
    Battle lines drawn, friendships destroyed - Became a battlefield between Terra and Eraqus, and the trio were split up
    Conscience vs. love, but is it true? - This, I think, is more to do with the future with Castle Oblivion
    I'm not what I seem, but I changed it all - It used to be a beautiful castle, but is now completely changed
    What world am I?
    That's a pretty good guess, but like Darkrai said, it was revealed a few weeks ago. I like more obscure riddles. What were some of the other guesses like?

Someone else should try to come up with one too, I wan't to guess some again!

I did fight him in both games ,it was the first time i became frustrated with a video game boss ,i did enjoy fighting it but MF puts Sephiroth to shame , lose it for a split second and the next thing you will see its the game over screen

how about this one ,its my first riddle so its not that good

The most profound of darkness is my home
    It failed to show its potential in battle against me
    Enemies became allies
    I share my name with many
    Who am I ?
    Last edited by shiny13; 5th August 2011 at 7:47 PM.

I've battled all of the secret bosses (I think), but my favorite has always been phantom. Phantom isn't hard, but I love neverland and it was the first one i discovered on my own.
    CREATOR OF
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/9uxgy1.png[/IMG]
    Fan Fiction - Click to Goto Thread

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/b7cbbk.jpg[/IMG]
    10 - 13 - 11

Page 14 of 103 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast