Page 16 of 103 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Club That Never Was

I know that it comes after KH2, but that's not really what I mean. KH Chain of Memories was a sequel, but it wasn't like KH or KH2, so I don't really consider 3D to be part of the direct story, like coded, bbs, com, 358/2 etc.

In KH3, I think what will happen will be the introduction of the two other organizations - the human-form heartless and human-form other things. The heartless are beings of darkness, nobodies of nothingness, and the humans aren't light, so there will be a new enemy from maybe the soul...?

Anyway, so there will be like an organization XIII for heartless and the other things, is my guess at least. I also think that they will actually enter Kingdom Hearts at the end. Also, it would be so cool if you versed sora's light-monster form, it being one of the organization. It'd also be awesome if they have mostly new worlds, much like KH2, which I loved. Especially when STITCH was introduced as a summon, cause let's face it - STITCH RULES!!!!! JK Though I do love stitch so much!
    CREATOR OF
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/9uxgy1.png[/IMG]
    Fan Fiction - Click to Goto Thread

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/b7cbbk.jpg[/IMG]
    10 - 13 - 11

what's interesting is that there's going to be a new enemy as well. Considering Unverse are fledgling emotions, Heartless corrupted Hearts, and Nobodies animated husks of body and soul we can presume the new enemy has to do with some sort of corruption of some part of a person. Its difficult to consider what since the three above already took the main parts, emotion, heart, and body & soul. its quite possible it could be some sort of corruption of those whose heartless and nobodies have been destroyed and thus reunited to go in part with Master Xehanort's revival

Hmm...what about the mind? Corruption of intelligence and wisdom? Nah, that's be too weird....

Oh, I forgot Nobodies were body and soul. What else could it be then? The person's Aura?

On another subject, do you think both Riku and Sora will pass the mark of mastery exam?
    CREATOR OF
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/9uxgy1.png[/IMG]
    Fan Fiction - Click to Goto Thread

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/b7cbbk.jpg[/IMG]
    10 - 13 - 11

Well yeah, they're the heroes that need to kill Xehanort. The story couldn't go on if they didn't.

Maybe when a person's nobody and heartless are defeated they create a third kind of monster that must be defeated for the person to revert to their original self

Of course they will pass its only natural

maybe they will learn how to change the shape of their keyblades during or after the exam

on another matter ,sora and roxas wield the same keyblade sometimes even at the same time right? so roxas ,sora and ventus should be able to wield the same keyblade at the same time right? Roxas and sora should be able to dual wield in battle at the same time while ven uses is keyblade to deal with another kind of nonsense .What do you guys and gals thing about this ?

Someone (sorry, I forget who) suggested the new enemy would have to do with nightmares or something. If we assume that Sora and Riku are going to be taking the exam in a dream-like state, then enemies that are based on nightmares sound reasonable. They would fit right in.

Also, the branching games, such as CoM, BBS, 358/2 Days, are very important, even though they aren't in the main storyline games. They all include some extremely important characters and events that support the main storyline, so even though they are branching games, I believe they are almost, if not, as important as the main ones.

And yes, I do belive both Riku and Sora pass the exam. Riku has overcome his darkness, so there's nothing holding him back from passing, along with Sora who is definately going to pass without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai'sShadow View Post
    Someone (sorry, I forget who) suggested the new enemy would have to do with nightmares or something. If we assume that Sora and Riku are going to be taking the exam in a dream-like state, then enemies that are based on nightmares sound reasonable. They would fit right in.
    'Twas me :3

And yes, I do belive both Riku and Sora pass the exam. Riku has overcome his darkness, so there's nothing holding him back from passing, along with Sora who is definately going to pass without a doubt.
    If the nightmare theme is true, maybe Riku still has hidden doubts about his darkness? Don't know what Sora's nightmares would be at this point in the story.

IDK..It would be kind of weird imo if their was no conflict involved :s Of course they will pass in the long run, but still. If they encounter their "nightmares", I think that they should both have something that they need to overcome.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Sora probably does have at least one more thing to overcome. Of course, I have no idea. We'll have to wait for that, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    If the nightmare theme is true, maybe Riku still has hidden doubts about his darkness? Don't know what Sora's nightmares would be at this point in the story.

IDK..It would be kind of weird imo if their was no conflict involved :s Of course they will pass in the long run, but still. If they encounter their "nightmares", I think that they should both have something that they need to overcome.
    Yeah I still think Riku still hasn't forgiven himself for immersing himself in darkness, so in turn, that will probably the "nightmare" he'll have to overcome if the theme is centered around nightmares.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Of Keys
    what's interesting is that there's going to be a new enemy as well. Considering Unverse are fledgling emotions, Heartless corrupted Hearts, and Nobodies animated husks of body and soul we can presume the new enemy has to do with some sort of corruption of some part of a person. Its difficult to consider what since the three above already took the main parts, emotion, heart, and body & soul. its quite possible it could be some sort of corruption of those whose heartless and nobodies have been destroyed and thus reunited to go in part with Master Xehanort's revival
    I thought that Nobodies basically captured the corruption of the body. To me, although the Nobodies were just animated bodies and souls, there was more emphasis on body than soul. And since a soul is one of three things that make up a person (the other two being heart and body), there probably will be more focus on does one influence the soul

Sora should be able to pass the Mark of Mastery exam easily enough, but I think Riku might have more trouble. As everyone has said, he has conquered his darkness sort of, but still holds inner turmoil and doubts that he let it happen.

Well, Z hasn't been on in ages, so I'll just post my riddle here...

Overflowing with the immense power of darkness
    Betrayal and anger, a dark truth revealed
    Fight like a man, don't use magic
    Beware my power, for it can only bring chaos
    What weapon am I?

I'm sure one weapon will come to mind, but it might not be as easy.
    PM your answers to me (this prevents it from cluttering up the thread, and it's how Z worked it :/)
    Credit to both draya and PPL.

Will the nightmare theme really work, though? I know that the name is Dream Drop Distance, but somehow it doesn't seem right, the series has always involved hearts and destinies.

I have done it!!!! In MISSION MODE, MULTIPLAYER.
    ME: ROXAS
    MY FRIENDS TOOK OUT THE 6 GIANT HEARTLESS THEN I TOOK OUT THE DUSTFLIER!!!

Panels:
    Glide lv3
    Block Lv 2 Bonus/round
    KINGDOM KEY(NOT KINGDOM KEY +)
    Cure lv1 40
    Auto-life

mission settings: If I die I dont get revived(except for the auto-life)

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Sorry my sleeping order has been...disrupted. I've only been awake for a couple of hours....

Anyways forget the membesr list, Too much work, I did keep a copy just in case tho

Yay, Z's back!

You should update the riddle thing.

Congrats, Jacob. Did you seriously do it?

Way to use your friends!

True, but that feat is amazing enough.

If only we could have done the same for MF...

MF?....

Have you not had the misfortune pleasure of fighting the Mysterious Figure? He's the hardest (imo) boss in all of Kingdom Hearts!

If you fought him with friends he would just kill all three of you... Plus, if he's hit too much in a row he uses renewal block.

Here's the youtube battle I posted earlier. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loSTtERYUp8
    Credit to both draya and PPL.

Oh my god, that looks hard. Maybe I won't get BbS after all...

It looks a lot harder than the Dustflier.

See thats the thing, Get your friends to take the heat, while you do the killing.

Man, sometimes multiplayer is EVIL.

Its not "Evil" its..... "Oppresive Gaming?"

Who would've known video games could be oppresive?

Page 16 of 103 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast