Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Club That Never Was

yeah, I was disappointed there wasn't a secret ending too and the ending to Days was really sad. Xion didn't have to go Sooooo sad.

Dudes, let it go. If Xion didn't disappear, we couldn't have KHII or Riku might have had to kill Roxas and Xion himself and that would be much worse than what we really got.

I know, I was overreacting. Xion was actually never my favorite character. She ruined Roxas and Axel's friendship. I was just saying that her life didn't have to be so unfortunate. I never liked how the Organization used and saw her and Roxas as tools.

Xion's story was actually pretty epic though... She's the key to what the games are now. Other wise we'd have more questions

Hm. Good point.

I think all the main characters are important to the storyline. Imagine if Terra and Ventus's stories were never explained. And then there's basically everyone else too.

Well, we never got the story of a few Organization members. Like Demyx for instance. I still want to know his real name, my money is on Dyme.

my guess is on Myde and he was annoying in KHII "dance water, dance!!!" It mocks meee!!!! Stupid water clones

I prefer Dyme, but with the fact that Lexaeus' real name is Aeleus anything is possible. My other guesses are Luxord-Dorul (Reminds me of Derrel), Marluxia-Ralumia (Has the same weirdness as Aeleus and just seems flowery), and Larxene-Ralene (Just seems obvious.).

I don't know what to expect when it comes to their names. I just know that whatever we guess is most likely wrong. At least, that's how it is for me. You may be right, but we won't know until it's revealed. If it's revealed at all, that is.

Yes, sadly there is a chance they will never be revealed, but it is fun to speculate.

say, what do you think of Ansem the Wise?

Personally, I hate him.

I'm not really sure. I don't know much about him.

Axel's definitely my favorite Org member.

Ralumia sounds like something Maluxia would be named : P /I really hope Nomura implements the remaining Org. members' names somewhere in the future games. Actually, I almost wish there'd be another game relevant to the Organization, but the chances are about a million to one.

Ansem the Wise... I don't like nor dislike him.

Credit to Neo Pikachu

Missing Org Names theories
    Larxene=Arlene
    Marluxia=Lumaria
    Demyx=Myde
    Luxord=Lorud?

Who am I missing? I feel like there's someone...

As for AtW... he's meh. And Aeleus, that is actually wind in latin... something like that. It would kinda fit Laexeus considering his element is Earth, the opposite of wind

t's Aeolus that means wind I believe, and it is still weird. And I really think that Dyme seems more Demyx like than Myde, but Arlene and Lumaria are just as good as Ralene and Ralumia. I'm just not sure on Luxord, no combination of the letters makes any sort of pronouncable sense.

its KH it doesnt have to make sense it just has to be epic

Hmm... For Luxord, what about... Ordul? or Rulod?

Credit to Neo Pikachu

Yay, I got the riddle right.

Ansem the Wise is awesome!

I'm not really worried what their names will be, I'm more concerned about them actually getting names. I cant see 3D giving them names, that leaves Kingdom Hearts 3 or the theoretical BBS volume 2 (right time period).

My favourite Org X111 member? Luxord or Xigbar. Luxord has the craziest battle ever, plus he's the awesome gentleman type. It's really fun playing as Xigbar and laughing at the Leechgrave while you hit him from afar, and you've gotta love his sarcasm.
    Credit to both draya and PPL.

Ugh. Leechgrave. Hate that thing and really hate the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissmygrass96 View Post
    Ugh. Leechgrave. Hate that thing and really hate the battle.
    Yeah, took me forever to figure it out in story mode. Turns out you have to battle it for 20 minutes using tedious hit and run tactics, real fun.
    Credit to both draya and PPL.

Did you know you could attack those black claw/vine/arm tentaclaws the Leechgrave grows? Once you destroy all of them, the main body (the coffin thing) will be temporarily paralyzed and you can hack away at it. That's the strategy I use. You've just gotta be careful with the tentaclaws because they can eat you and you'll be spit out right above the main body. And when the main body attacks with those small balls of whatever, you can block them (and send them back at it though it doesn't do anything), dodge them, or hide behind a rock. Don't go too close to the main body or it'll swipe at you with a claw from inside the coffin.

I also hate the Leechgrave, but using the tactics I've mentioned, it's not too hard. If you're lucky, you can probably go the entire battle without receiving much damage.

The bosses I hate even more than the Leechgrave is that giant Infernal Engine (mainly because I didn't know it's weak spot the first time I tried fighting it), the Antlion (I don't like it when something chases me), and the Ruler of the Sky (because that's where you have to use hit and run tactics).

The battle with the Dustflier took me about 15+ minutes becaust that's also a battle where you have to hit and run.

Oh yeah, Antlion and Ruler of the Sky. Those battles took longer than all 4 of Xion's forms. And it took me like a month to kill Ruler of the Sky, it took about an hour to finish off Xion.

Did you ever try to defeat the Dustlier? As I said, it took me 15+ minutes to defeat the thing. He's not hard (his attack pattern is too easy to read) but all of your attacks don't do much to him and that's what makes it hard.

For me, I didn't like Xion so much. She always so depresssing and then she ruined Axel's friendship with Roxas! Lol I knew it had to happen though, but what do you guys think of Axel in general as a character in plot and stuff?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

I found all the bosses at average difficulty including Ruler of the Sky. The dustflier is the only one I hate. So hard!!!!
    And hit and run pffft. My tactics? Rush and Kill. I get as much hits as I can, When I reach the limit point I use it, Run to heal then go back. With ruler of the sky I just blasted it with fire I cant remember the level but it worked

Rush and Kill doesnt work with Sephiroth tho... keep that in mind.
    Last edited by ShadowZ; 6th July 2011 at 5:36 PM.

Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast