Page 6 of 103 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Club That Never Was

I never played 358/2 days, idk I just never did
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Home World: Pride Rock
    Favorite Character: Riku
    Element and Weapon: Light/Kingdom Key (dark side)
    Why did you want to join: Best game ever so I think I should join.
    Nickname: Ace
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Welcome to the club Ace!

So what games have you played and which one is your favorite?

My first game was 358/2 Days, but my favorite is KH 2 for sure. I love the whole storyline.

i have Kh 1, KH 2, 358/2 days, and birth by sleep. Oh, and I saw the converstaion you were having about sephiroth and I just beat him on lv. 66 on KH 2 Proud Mode.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

66 is the level I saved a separate file for so I can defeat Sephiroth over and over and over and over again. xD

I also have other saved files for the same purpose at level 47, 51, 77 (I think), and 99. I love rechallenging him, so I never save them.

I also have saved files so I can defeat Xigbar, Luxord, and Saix over and over again. lol

I have files for the same exact people! On all of the files I am just on like level 47 though. I also just got the ultima weapon and trying to beat the paradox cups on proud mode but its so hard!
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

My least favorite of all the Underdrome Cups is definately the Titan Cup because I'm too stubborn to bother to use summons so the battles are so hard. I prefer the Drive Forms, so that's why I obviously love the Cerberus Cup. The others that have no defined rules are all right, but I love to use Drive Forms. The Final Form is my absolute favorite. You get to fly!

I recently had to start using summons on the Paradox Titan Cup. Final Form Genie is beast, but I still lost a couple onf times mainly against Hercules (sobs). When I got his life down to about 3 bars his head rams got stronger and wiped out my points....

In the cereberus cup I usually just use wisdom form. Cereberus never even hits me...
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

You need help with Hercules? He doesn't even touch me.

Nah, I beat him yesterday after 5 tries. I am currently getting my forms and summons to max level so that I can challenge the Paradox Hades Cup. I am kind of dreading the 50 rounds though.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Okay. I've gotta continue working my way through the Pardox Cups. I've done a few of them already, but not all of them. I just don't feel like it. Maybe later on this month.

Do you have Birth By Sleep?
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Unfortunately, no. I don't. I don't have a PSP and I don't plan on getting one just for one single game. If another KH game comes out exclusively for the PSP, then I'd probably find a way to get one. In fact, just a month ago, I bought a PS3 just so I could play KH 2 and Re:CoM. So, yeah, if there's a slightly larger reason for me to get a PSP, then I'd get one.

How is Re:CoM? I saw a bit of a walkthrough and thought about getting it but I just dont like the card battling that much. But even that is shadowed by how bad I want to play as riku.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Re:CoM can, unfortunately, get very monotonous. Battle enemies, obtain cards, open doors, defeat a boss, a cutscene upon leaving that floor, start in another world. Yeah, I'm currently taking a long break from it. Still, it is fun, as long as you don't play it for too long.

Playing as Riku is awesome! You've got to be good with your cards, though, because you can't customize your deck like you can with Sora, but if you're good, then Riku's deck is very dangerous to all your enemies, and Dark Mode is really cool. Dueling is where you've got to practice, because if you're not fast enough, you'll be stunned and wide open.

Maybe you should wait for KH 3D to come out. You play as both Sora and Riku there, and there's no card system. Plus, check out the link I posted a few pages ago that leads to a trailer of the game. Those new moves look cool, don't they?

Sorry if you don't have a 3DS, but KH 3D will only be compatible with the 3DS console. So if you can't get it, then maybe you should get Re:CoM. You've gotta play through Sora's story first before you can play as Riku, though.

Hmm. Well I really want Kingdom Hearts 3D but i have to get a 3DS first and they are pretty high. I'm getting a job soon so I will probabaly get it while paying off my student loans for college.

Yep, a lot of what i'm doing in life in that paragraph...
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I see i have a new member to welcome... HI!!!!! if only the members list editted itself....

Get a 3DS it is WORTH IT!!!! I got one just for 3D and a whole bunch of future stuff.....

Hey, Z. Why don't you mention everyone's nicknames on the member list? It'll start to get hard to remember them once there are a lot of members, and we don't want to search this thread to find their first post. I think it's a good idea.

Do you think they'll add a new character that'll impact the story in KH3D? B/c they pretty much did in all the rest of them. Techinally we already had all the characters make an appearence before KH 2 in that one. but it elaborated more on them and Riku got to go home along with Sora and Kairi

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

thnx for the advice Darkrai, I'll do that...which means effort....

And I think 3D will only feature a couple new characters considering its mostly about Sora and RIku taking the Mark of Mastery exam

yeah, and is it just me, or do they over use the clothes from KH1? I hope the older Riku and Sora from KH2 come back in this one instead of the younger version. I just don't get that

I'm afraid we are going to get the younger Sora and Riku. They won't be putting Sora's Drive Forms into KH 3D, so there's no reason to have his special garments.

Aw, but they said that they would be getting new clothes in this one, so at least I have something to look forward to

Both of you are wrong!! They start out in their original clothes as a part of the story, and they change later on!!!! And they are at the age they are now...you know after KHII

Yeah, this takes place afterwards because the game is related to their mark of mastery exams.

Page 6 of 103 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast