Page 66 of 103 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2561

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Club That Never Was

I have made it a mission to not be strapped for cash so I can get KH 3D. After it comes out, then i will go back to being broke.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I still don't know whether I'll get the game or not... I'll wait for your feedback, I guess. :3

lol, ok. I am sure to get it on its release date.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

4. Default

Soooooooooo.....I am playing KH the original on PS2, well my first ever replay after first playing it in its entirety about 5 years ago.

For this run, I picked Expert Mode, as I'm well familiar with the franchise and mechanics. I've also played KH2, but again that was like 5-6 years ago; as well as Birth By Sleep.

My next world is the Tarzan one, and Sora is LvL 24 thanks to some grinding in the Alice in Wonderland world. Am I set for a while? What I mean is do I need to grind further, or will my Lvl carry me through the next couple worlds? I think I'm AT LEAST 6 levels past what's recommended.

Ah, before I forget - I chose the Magic Staff and Sacrificed the Sword, albeit to have somewhat balanced ATT/DEF.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    Soooooooooo.....I am playing KH the original on PS2, well my first ever replay after first playing it in its entirety about 5 years ago.

For this run, I picked Expert Mode, as I'm well familiar with the franchise and mechanics. I've also played KH2, but again that was like 5-6 years ago; as well as Birth By Sleep.

My next world is the Tarzan one, and Sora is LvL 24 thanks to some grinding in the Alice in Wonderland world. Am I set for a while? What I mean is do I need to grind further, or will my Lvl carry me through the next couple worlds? I think I'm AT LEAST 6 levels past what's recommended.

Ah, before I forget - I chose the Magic Staff and Sacrificed the Sword, albeit to have somewhat balanced ATT/DEF.
    I honestly dont even remember. Its been at least 1 or 2 years since I played it.

Maybe try getting a little close to level 30. I always had trouble with Clayton and that lizard heartless, but thats just my own thing.

I guess staying at a lower level would make the game even more challenging on expert mode if you dont want to be overleveled.

What number world is Tarzan again?
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    I honestly dont even remember. Its been at least 1 or 2 years since I played it.

Maybe try getting a little close to level 30. I always had trouble with Clayton and that lizard heartless, but thats just my own thing.

I guess staying at a lower level would make the game even more challenging on expert mode if you dont want to be overleveled.

What number world is Tarzan again?
    It's a 3-star battle level world.

I got Guard @Lvl.24 so I think I'll be o.k.

Alright, good luck.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I wonder what's happened to Z? And almost everyone else...

Dont know. The Kingdom Hearts Discussion thread isnt getting much action either.

Either people are falling out of the franchise or they are trying to avoid more spoilers.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

The latter, I hope.

What do you think will happen after the Xehanort saga?

Well hopefully more sequels and no prequels.

I honestly have no idea what could happen aftet the Xehanort saga. I'm sure whatever they come up with will be good (hopefully).
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Knowing Nomura? Yep.

Prequels always did confuse me, so I do hope he expands the series forwards.

Ahh, they never confused me but I am ready for KH3.

Plus, the prequels either had bad graphics (358/2 Days and Re:Coded(Never got Re:Coded)) or they were ridiculously short (Birth By Sleep). I mean come on. You have THREE different stories in BBS, yet you can beat the entire game in a day.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Hey. You can't beat on the graphics of the two DS games. They had great graphics for the limited hardware they had to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Manaphione123 View Post
    Hey. You can't beat on the graphics of the two DS games. They had great graphics for the limited hardware they had to work with.
    I was pretty amazed by those graphics, actually-- at the beginning, I didn't know the game was originally on PS2, so my expectations were quite low.

What was originally on PS2? But yeah. The graphics were great. Especially the cutscenes.

I liked the 3d cutscenes in Days, but other than that it was meh.

When did you start playing Randomness?
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

2 years ago, I think.

No, I mean your first game haha.

You said you didnt know it was originally on the PS2, so thats why I asked.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Oh yeah, my first game was Days, and my second was Re:Coded. I don't have a PS2, and don't really intend to get one. I'm not really good at console or PC games.

oh man, you are missing out. Its been 6 years since KH2 came out and I still enjoy playing it. Same goes for KH1

How is Re:Coded? The storyline really didnt interest me as much as the other ones. A Data Sora? I just don't know...
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

It's very good. It adds quite a bit to the plot.

E3 began today, right? Have they done the expo on KH3D yet?

Home World:Tresure Town
    Fave Character:Namine
    Element and Weaponarness,Dual weild Keyblades
    Why you want to join:Kingdom Hearts 'nuff said
    Nickname:Hokage

and Randomness they just did the showing of Kingdom Hearts 3D and I'm pre-ordering the Mark of Mystery Edition like as soon as I can get to Gamestop.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Ahh, they never confused me but I am ready for KH3.

Plus, the prequels either had bad graphics (358/2 Days and Re:Coded(Never got Re:Coded)) or they were ridiculously short (Birth By Sleep). I mean come on. You have THREE different stories in BBS, yet you can beat the entire game in a day.
    I liked the graphics in Days for what they were. It would have been cool if it was like a PS2 KH game with cutscenses during events such as meetings, hanging out with friends, and such in Days. It's why I hope the game gets remade one day like Chain of Memories did on the PS2. Seeing Xion in full voice acting and outside DS graphics would be fun.

I feel horrible that I don't have a 3DS to play the new KH game yet. As of yet there hasn't been anything that interest me yet on the 3DS to buy so I haven't got the system. Keeping up with KH games is getting difficult. I almost didn't get to play Birth By Sleep.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Page 66 of 103 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast