Page 7 of 103 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Club That Never Was

Hmm. Seems like I've been wrong about a lot of stuff lately.

It sounds interesting. I can't wait for KH 3D to come out.

hey Darkrai, If I told you that it was wrong to be incorrect with right facts and wrong assumptions in a club based on neither wrong nor right facts about Kingdom Hearts even though most of us will be incorrect in the proccess, later correcting previous posts for a correct view and much clearer understanding due to correction of incorrect facts, what would you do?

I'm guessing your head just a-sploded
    Last edited by ShadowZ; 7th July 2011 at 6:05 AM.

Really looking forward to 3D, if only the 3DS was cheaper.
    I'm assuming the old character models, and the name Dream Drop Distance, means they have to take their Mark of Mastery exams in a dream like state.
    Credit to both draya and PPL.

I traded in my broken DS for a 3DS and got about 30 bucks off. Not much, but it was still better than paying the full price. I probably would have gotten more out of the trade if my DS was still working, but oh well.

I like your theory BadWolf. It sounds like it's right.

yay older riku and sora! I'm sorry I just loved their voice actors and axel's too, I mean he's always saying something awesome, but that's just my fangirliness I guess XD
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

I just found out that the voice of Rikku (FFX-FFX-2) is the same person that voices Timmy from fairly odd parents......

Oh, thank goodness for a split second I thought you were talking about Riku from KH and I almost had a heart attack. Phew, that was close XD

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

2 K's in this Rikku! As far as the future goes, do you think we'll ever see that million munny kiss between Sora and Kairi?

I hope so, but I'm not sure, b/c they never even do it between the original disney characters! lol but hey I would love it if Sora finally got the guts to kiss Kairi, b/c that would be so cute, I'm giddy inside just thinking about, haha

Maybe it won't be in 3D but in the next major game, it may happen. espescially if something AWE-MAZING happned between them

We'll just have to wait and see what happens. Do you think Hollow Bastion will come back in KH 3D? Or will it just be Traverse Town? Not a big fan of that place b/c I get so lost D:

Traverse Town will definately be in KH 3D, or why would it be shown in the game trailer?

When I was playing Re:Coded, I frequently got lost. I think I know my way around now.

No I know it will be in KH 3D I was just wondering if Hollow Bastion would be in it too

Most likely since Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden is the place of many important scenes of the main story

hooray! but yeah, I want to know, what does everyone think of Birth by Sleep? Did you all think it was a good game or did u think it could've been better

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    hooray! but yeah, I want to know, what does everyone think of Birth by Sleep? Did you all think it was a good game or did u think it could've been better
    I loved Birth By Sleep. The characters, music and story were great, and it has my favourite battle system.

On that note, I'm thinking of starting a Kingdom Hearts marathon, beginning with BBS (chronological order). Do you get the last trophy on BBS by beating all three stories on proud (or critical) mode?

BBS it was as magical like I thought It would be but yes It could have been better. There should have been more camera time on Axel considering he's a very important character in the series. The stories could have been longer, Terra's took me 2 days to get through and most of it was battling the bosses.... But still It's amazing

BBS was one of the better games in my opinion, but it could've been better in length. The battling system was great though, since it brought something new to the series rather than strategy-lacking button clicking

Credit to Neo Pikachu

hey guys, heads up, I'm going to Florida in August so I won't be on as much, Does any one want to keep a list of new members that join in that time and just PM it to me when I get back?

Just picked up Re:Coded, I didn't think it had even come out in NZ (like Re:Chain of memories). It was a quarter of its original price too, what a bargain. I guess my Kingdom Hearts marathon starts with Re:Coded.

Seems good so far, though the graphics and lack of cut scenes are a bit disconcerting after BBS.

I'll probably be able to keep track of new joiners in August, though I'll have to wait till nearer the time to make sure.

THNX but for now, I' m here so....yeah....

Oh as for Re:Coded, The new battle system will make you freak out by the time you get to hollow bastion

Is it that bad?

no its not bad, It's challenging. Especially on critical. Platform will kill you!!!!

In Re:Coded, I switched the difficulty settings to Beginners level the first time I went through Hollow Bastion II (there are two stages to that world). Yes, the platform escape sequence tortured me too. I failed miserably the first time I tried it. The tension in the music doesn't help me concentrate at all.

Hollow Bastion I (the first stage) wasn't so bad, but there were a couple of things I couldn't stand at all, like those things where you have to hit one and then get to the other one before the timer runs out. They annoy me more than anything else in Hollow Bastion.

Those glitches you'll meet are ridiculously easy at first, but wait until the harder levels. They can torture you, especailly if you're trying to achieve every objective.

I don't like the Agrabah world in Re:Coded. But maybe that's just me because I hate being timed in any way.

Other than what I've just mentioned, I don't have any other complaints about the game.

I love the final battle. It's kind of sad, with the music and all.

no complaints about the game either. The only thing I used Begginer for was against Roxas to get oathkeeper. Of course I beat him on Critical first, were`s the fun in that if I didnt

And timed challeges are fun, it shows how quicklyy you can think

Page 7 of 103 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast