Thread: Whats up?

Default Whats up?

Hey im sort of new here ive been here like 3 days i think so uh yeah Nice to meet you all and hope we can be friends, im pretty good at making sigs(gimp isnt working i cant make them now and i am still new to photoshop if anyone could give me tutorials that would be nice) My favorite pokemon is and i have a Game from each generation they are, Red, gold, firered, emerald+sapphire, diamond, heartgold, and white. i am not very good at competitive im learning how to be better but we can still battle if you'd like. OH yeah and if any of you have ever been on pe2k forums and saw someone named ceromax, thats me.
    Last edited by Ceromax; 2nd July 2011 at 4:19 AM.

95% of 10-20 year olds play COD and bully Pokemoners. If you're one of the 5% that plays COD everyday and still loves pokemon, then copy and paste this in your sig.

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

To answer the title of your thread, it's the opposite of down

Welcome to SPPf, I hope you enjoy the time that you're here. Your banner is pretty sweet by the way, wish I had those kind of graphics skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Mevejuma View Post
    To answer the title of your thread, it's the opposite of down

Welcome to SPPf, I hope you enjoy the time that you're here. Your banner is pretty sweet by the way, wish I had those kind of graphics skills.
    Thanks i made that a long time ago(when i was really addicted to graphics) i forgot how to do it like that i can make okay banners though i got gimp working, and yeah i am enjoying my time here ive used serebii for years and just now got on the forums

95% of 10-20 year olds play COD and bully Pokemoners. If you're one of the 5% that plays COD everyday and still loves pokemon, then copy and paste this in your sig.

You've been here a week, not three days. GET IT RIGHT.

Welcome to SPPf.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Welcome to the forums! If you need any help in anything, you can ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    You've been here a week, not three days. GET IT RIGHT.

Welcome to SPPf.
    I dont know if your joking but i posted this thread a while ago

hey im am a pokemon master at all the games but i heard about the websites so i decided to try them so hi
    I am pokemon master on the games so i need help becoming one on the websites please click these pokemon

this awesome pokemon i want to get.

i got phione

Welcome Robg3er, its good to see a new user, specially one that knows it´s ways around the games. I hope you don´t mind answering questions, cause I´m kind of a rookie and I always have doubts :P
    Also, since you´re looking for the shinny Lugia, you might wanna check the Shinny Hunters Club on the Club section
    The name is SNEASEL!!!

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2131a2w.png[/IMG]
    Credit to suicune lover for SC bar and shinydoug for the BC banner

Spoiler:- Personalized Banner:

*CREDIT TO BugPro

Spoiler:- Gym Badge - Destiny League's Ice Leader:

Credit to Lucario9 for this amazing badge!

Quote Originally Posted by roloox View Post
    Welcome Robg3er, its good to see a new user, specially one that knows it´s ways around the games. I hope you don´t mind answering questions, cause I´m kind of a rookie and I always have doubts :P
    Also, since you´re looking for the shinny Lugia, you might wanna check the Shinny Hunters Club on the Club section
    That isnt a shiny lugia, thats a shadow lugia.

Welcome to Serebii!
    I'm a fellow banner-maker myself, and I use GIMP too! If you ever need any help, feel free to message me. Been messing around with graphics programs for a fair few years.

[Recolours by the wonderful gardevoir rocks! From her shop, The Palette Swap Shop]
    ♥~ I play Pokémon for enjoyment - I don't bother with EVs, I don't battle competitively, and I use my favourites. If any of this offends you, I'm sorry, but it's how I play. ~♥
    ♦♦ I don't have much access to wireless internet, so my Friend Code isn't available. ♦♦