View Poll Results: Do you think I'm a good trader?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

32 72.73%
  • No...

12 27.27%

Thread: ♥Free Donations for Everyone!♥

Threaded View

Default ♥Free Donations for Everyone!♥

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/35akhzt.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credit:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Shop is: CLOSED until my Wi-Fi is fixed.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welcome to my Donation Shop where you can receive free Pokemon! Request are 1 per week per person and 5 requests for now only. The request is limited to a maximum of 6 Pokemon. However, if you offer me a UT Pokemon which a don't have, I will increase the limit. If it's extremely rare, I could offer 1 of the Pokemon in my Trophy Case. chances of getting the Pokemon in my Trophy Case in exchange for what you have are pretty slim. Check them out next to the Pokemon's name down in the section below.
    I don't go to people's shops lest they are my friends, so specify what you want and what you could give in return, if you have a UT Pokemon I don't have. Otherwise, enjoy your stay here.
    Take note of my friend codes.

Spoiler:- Credit:

I have about 320 Events and 90 DWs so if you don't see a Pokemon in a Category, try looking in other Categories.
    Rate my shop! I just want to know more about your opinion so I can improve!
    All Pokémon are UT unless stated otherwise.
    I cannot check EVs or IVs so do not ask me for them.
    Please take note that I use Project Pokemon's Event Collection to download most of my events so if you're not fine with that, you might as well leave.
    1. Rules
    - Please read EVERYTHING on the thread.
    - No quarreling on this thread.
    - First online, first serve.
    - Patience is needed.
    - Include friend code in post/signature.
    - VM me if I do not respond to you in 2 days.
    - Please turn off voice chat when trading.
    - Do not do business with other people on my thread.
    2. Event Pokémon

Events:

2.1. Gen 5    Spoiler:- Gen 5 Events:

2.2. Gen 4    Spoiler:- Gen 4 Events:

2.3. Gen 3    Spoiler:- Gen 3 Events:

2.4. Gen 2    Spoiler:- Gen 2 Events:

2.5. Gen 1    Spoiler:- Gen 1 Events:

2.6. My Pokemon Ranch    Spoiler:- My Pokemon Ranch Events:

2.7. GameCube     Spoiler:- GameCube Events:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3. Dream World Pokemon*

3.1. Gen 1     Spoiler:- Gen 1 DWs:

3.2. Gen 2    Spoiler:- Gen 2 DWs:

3.3. Gen 3    Spoiler:- Gen 3 DWs:

3.4. Gen 4    Spoiler:- Gen 4 DWs:

3.5. Gen 5    Spoiler:- Gen 5 DWs:

3.6. Event    Spoiler:- Event DWs:

*Please note that I do not have any Proof of Obtaining these DW Pokemon because I trust each and every person I trade with.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    4. Sketches

Spoiler:- Sketches:

5. Items

I have every item in-game except a few unobtainable items. (Unless I use a PKM file upon request.) Please ask for the item(s) that you want. I can add items to Pokemon upon request.
    6. Services

I can also Rare Candy up or EV* Pokemon up.

*My EVing is done by using Vitamins, so it makes the Pokemon still UT in a sense.
    7. Waiting List    Spoiler:- Waiting List:

8. Trophy Case

These Pokemon are all NFT under any circumstances, unless a UT Pokemon I don't have is offered.

Korea Shinsegae Manaphy [0% Chance of me offering it.]
        Spoiler:- Korea Shinsegae Manaphy:

Korea DW Rayquaza [20% Chance of me offering it.]
        Spoiler:- Korea DW Rayquaza:

Korea Cinema Celebi [0% Chance of me offering it.]
        Spoiler:- Korea Cinema Celebi:

Korea Crown Raikou [15% Chance of me offering it.]
        Spoiler:- Korea Crown Raikou:

Korea Crown Entei [15% Chance of me offering it.]
        Spoiler:- Korea Crown Entei:

Korea Home Plus Darkrai [15% Chance of me offering it.]
        Spoiler:- Korea Home Plus Darkrai:

Pika Pika Carnival Pikachu (Japanese) [0% Chance of me offering it.]
        Spoiler:- Pika Pika Carnival Pikachu (Japanese):

Pika Pika Carnival Pikachu (English) [0% Chance of me offering it.]
        Spoiler:- Pika Pika Carnival Pikachu (English):

In-Game Events
        Spoiler:- In-Game Events:
    Last edited by Ex_Hollowman; 14th May 2012 at 9:49 AM. Reason: Update - 22/4/2012
    Free Donations for everyone!

Spoiler:- Credits: