Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Nalhutta's Trade Shop

I have a Shiny nincada which does yield a Shiny Shedinja after evolution. Would you like it? I would really love Shiny Mudkip and Treecko. and yes it is UT. And would you mind if I treated the Shiny Nincada like 2 Shinies since it gives you two Pokemon? If not, I will be more than happy to take the Mudkip.

Also, if youd like, I can give you Wailord, Altaria, Solrock, Crawdaunt, Armaldo, Metagross, Shedinja, Nosepass and Mawile for any of your legendaries that are Shiny. The problem is that I have all of those Pokemon in Pokemon Black which means I would trade them to you via my pokemon black game but would like the Diamond Pokemon to be traded to my diamond version.

Quote Originally Posted by jjx8672 View Post
    I have a Shiny nincada which does yield a Shiny Shedinja after evolution. Would you like it? I would really love Shiny Mudkip and Treecko. and yes it is UT. And would you mind if I treated the Shiny Nincada like 2 Shinies since it gives you two Pokemon? If not, I will be more than happy to take the Mudkip.

Also, if youd like, I can give you Wailord, Altaria, Solrock, Crawdaunt, Armaldo, Metagross, Shedinja, Nosepass and Mawile for any of your legendaries that are Shiny. The problem is that I have all of those Pokemon in Pokemon Black which means I would trade them to you via my pokemon black game but would like the Diamond Pokemon to be traded to my diamond version.
    Hey, sorry but im not interested in any breedable shiny pokemon as I would be able to breed them myself better than most that you could find out there. I would be interested in the dex fillers if they were in gen 4.
    3DS FC - 5112-3564-6358

Pearl FC - 3996 8061 8928
    Black FC - 5028 5158 1611

See Nalhutta's 6th Gen Trade Shopfor a complete list of offering and seeking + details!
    See Nalhutta's 4th/5th Gen Trade Shop for a complete list of offering and seeking + details!
    TIMEZONE: GMT-7:00

Safari Friend Zone - Ice - Sneasel, Delibird, Cloyster

I can get you the Wailord, Mawile and Solrock by tomorrow if that is alright. I will give you all 3 for one Shiny Legendary and will have these three in Gen 4 by tomorrow. ^-^

hey nalhutta! i am interested in 3 breedables- chimchar, bulbasaur and mudkip(all females) i can offer a lv50 UT shiny heatron or a lv 50 BT shiny uxie. i would ay check my shop for more offers but ;ady ariel has most of the others and i need the female starters lol. also you will ne hearing back about that squirtle soon

Quote Originally Posted by jjx8672 View Post
    I can get you the Wailord, Mawile and Solrock by tomorrow if that is alright. I will give you all 3 for one Shiny Legendary and will have these three in Gen 4 by tomorrow. ^-^
    Sadly I know have trades pending for all 3 of those. However if they fall through I will take you up on the offer. Sorry!
    3DS FC - 5112-3564-6358

See Nalhutta's 6th Gen Trade Shopfor a complete list of offering and seeking + details!
    See Nalhutta's 4th/5th Gen Trade Shop for a complete list of offering and seeking + details!

hey I'm online if you want to make the trade now
    Man this guy is Awesome
    Currently WANT:
    EV'd and lvl 100 pokemon!
    Shinies
    In need of a friendly reliable cloner or EV trainer.
    Offering:
    Various (and lots of!) useful Eggmove pokemon
    All fossil and starter Pokemon among many other average pokemon.
    Any item. Other EV'd pokes and Events.

Any egg move pokemon in the most wanted list will be traded 1:1 for anything in shop with [[clearout]]! This includes events and shiny pokemon with [[clearout]]!!! Hurry pokemon are running out!!! Also if you have any really good egg move pokemon not listed in my most wanted please feel free to make an offer. If i like the egg move pokemon you offer it will be traded for the same value as the ones in my list!

*Note: All egg move pokemon must be male. Nature and iv's don't matter!
    3DS FC - 5112-3564-6358

Are you available to trade now?

looking for a foreign flawless ditto! Lvl, nature, shinyness do not matter!!! I need this in 4th gen so please do not offer me one if you have it in 5th gen. There is a large reward for whoever gets this to me asap!
    3DS FC - 5112-3564-6358

I will trade my bagon which learns dragon rush, dragon claw, shadow claw, and dragon pulse, holding an electrizer or poisen jab for win2011 suicune

Quote Originally Posted by 123w1ll View Post
    I will trade my bagon which learns dragon rush, dragon claw, shadow claw, and dragon pulse, holding an electrizer or poisen jab for win2011 suicune
    Hey, I have a trade pending for bagon and the win2011 suicune is traded.
    Sorry!
    3DS FC - 5112-3564-6358

Quote Originally Posted by nalhutta View Post
    Hey, I have a trade pending for bagon and the win2011 suicune is traded.
    Sorry!
    How about both of the items (electrizer, poison jab) for enigma stone latios

Quote Originally Posted by 123w1ll View Post
    How about both of the items (electrizer, poison jab) for enigma stone latios
    sorry no. 2 items for a flawless shiny event? not a fair trade!
    3DS FC - 5112-3564-6358

I want your clearout jirachi. I can offer an ut newmoon darkrai, dratini with dragonpulse/Extr.speed/thunderbolt, or a charmander with dra.claw/fireblast/flamethrower. I can also offer a couple other eggmove pokemon.
    If you are like me, and think that Typhlosion is too epic to be in UU, paste this in your sig. Started by Epicpip
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

SoulSilver FC: 2967-9498-1854
    Black 2 FC: 2881-7423-9763
    3DS FC: 5343-9254-6905

i would like your flawless scyther. i can trade event celebi for it. possibly some other things as well.
    Names Hayden.
    0003-3612-3518

Quote Originally Posted by SiberianBlood View Post
    i would like your flawless scyther. i can trade event celebi for it. possibly some other things as well.
    have celebi. what else do you have to offer?
    3DS FC - 5112-3564-6358

Quote Originally Posted by gamemaker View Post
    I want your clearout jirachi. I can offer an ut newmoon darkrai, dratini with dragonpulse/Extr.speed/thunderbolt, or a charmander with dra.claw/fireblast/flamethrower. I can also offer a couple other eggmove pokemon.
    what other egg moves can you offer?
    3DS FC - 5112-3564-6358

Edit: Never mind I got one now.
    Last edited by skinny spartan; 2nd August 2011 at 12:30 AM.
    Come at me bro
    Current Shinies:

I've got the egg move Pikachu you want ready to trade, would ideally like one of the event Deoxys for it?

Also have Solrock and Crawdaunt to trade for Phione and Totodile? let me know!

Edit: Going away til Monday so if you wanna do these trades please keep the Pokemon until I'm back, I read your August 1st dealine! Thanks
    Last edited by Hive; 28th July 2011 at 5:39 PM.

I can trade a shiny UT Lugia for your flawless Scyther.
    Shop
    Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall

Pearl: 2107 6514 2728
    Black: 0218 1964 0547

Do you want to know if your event Pokemon are hacked? If so, click this link: http://www.pokemonsecure.com/misc/pkmdbhostedfiles.php and find your event Pokemon to see if it matches. If it does, then its hacked.

I am interested in your UT shiny lvl 1 Zangoose (Relaxed) Moves: Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Rest, Attract, UT lvl 35 Latios (Gentle), UT lvl 40 Entei (Timid), UT shiny lvl 70 Giratina (Bold), and your UT lvl 1 Manaphy (Timid) [Japanese Pokemon Ranger] **Hp IV = 31**. Would you want anything from my shop for the Pokemon listed above, if so what would you be interested in?

Spoiler:- Credits:

I think you made an offer for a shiny mewtwo like exactly one month ago on june 29th, and you said you wanted arceus, darkrai, or jirachi i think. I have 3 cloned arceus's all lvl 20 (atleast I think their cloned, got them from my friend so not sure about that), one lvl 100 legit darkrai and one lvl 100 legit jirachi. My brother has my lvl 100 legit shaymin if you want it though, so if you want that, I can just get it from his game he's fine with it. *Oh and forgot to mention earlier that none of them are shiny if that's what your looking for.
    Last edited by Grim Magma; 29th July 2011 at 2:23 PM.

I want any one of your shiny darkrai, deoxys, rayquaza, or charmander. I can offer a darkrai, jirachi, mew, mewtwo, latios lvl 100, shiny chansey thats lvl 1, 5x rayquaza/kyogre/blaziken/groudon, and umbreon

I have all of the dex fillers you need:Solrock, Crawdaunt, Armaldo, and Metagross. Instead of trading each for something, can I trade all of them for a shiny pokemon or something like that? Just wondering. If not, then I can just go by the rules thing that you listed.

I am interested in the following:
    UT lvl 40 Enigma Stone Latios (Timid) Flawless, OT: Mat [Cured of Pkrs]
    UT lvl 30 Deoxys (Hardy) [[CLEAROUT 2 LEFT]]
    UT lvl 50 Japanese Newmoon Island Darkrai (Impish) **Speed IV = 31** [[CLEAROUT 2 LEFT]]
    UT lvl 50 Rayquaza (Mild) [[CLEAROUT 2 LEFT]]
    UT lvl 70 Giratina (Bold) [[CLEAROUT 2 LEFT]] [[CLEAROUT 2 LEFT]]

Check out my shop (link in sig) to see if I have anything you are after.
    TSV: 3218/1032

Latest Shiny

IGN: "MaTt"♂ | ID: 46648 | Ball: Nest Ball
    Nature: Adamant | Ability: Chlorophyll
    Egg Moves: Curse/Amnesia/Power Whip/Leaf Storm
    IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31

IGN "MaTt"♂ (X) | H2K (Y)
    0576-5086-9476

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast