View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 727 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 627677717723724725726727728729730731737777827 ... LastLast
Results 18,151 to 18,175 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Last Latias i used was 252 hp/60 spdef/196 def with recover/calm mind /surf(for 2hko scizor siwth in with rain)/dragon pulse.
    Mega serperior's set is better in general, Mine is only useful if you like heal bell/aromatherapy too much and are prepared to build a stall team to support it.It can come out more than once tough.....
    Beyond Names: everything has a counter.
    Beyond Names: its called hax.
    Tuan Sixtus: Color is a stupid gimmick that only amateur film makers use.
    Villain of Time: Even though he is a bot, he is better than the rest of you, because he believes that he is alive.
    Villain of Time: Please note that in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Collector's Edition I actually do have red blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSerperior View Post
    The Latias set I use is Dragon Pulse, Calm Mind, Sub, and Roost. Timid nature with 252 HP EVs, 4 Sp. Attack EVs and 252 Spd EVs. Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but I love this thing.
    I was thinking instead of Roost what HP should she have ? Or can she learn Psyshock for Blissey and her predecessor ?

I'm going to see how the old Life orb cleaner 252/speed/252 spatk/4 hp will still save me by saving my rotom from random freeze/para/sleep
    psyshock/hidden power(fire)/dragon pulse/healing wish. It's nice if they don't have momentum pokes/anything faster than latios, but it's too tempting to send it out early imo. Oh yeah and choice band breloom can tootally 2hko this one on the swith in with low sweep.
    Beyond Names: everything has a counter.
    Beyond Names: its called hax.
    Tuan Sixtus: Color is a stupid gimmick that only amateur film makers use.
    Villain of Time: Even though he is a bot, he is better than the rest of you, because he believes that he is alive.
    Villain of Time: Please note that in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Collector's Edition I actually do have red blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post
    I deff need my new pokes so I can have my test for the war team. Metal I'll be PMing you one of these days so be on the watch out for that.

Hax when you decide to put Hydreigon on your DS I'll be more than willing to help you test that out

I still want to Battle you and Eevee and Metal again (disconnection ask TMO), I'll be more than willing to battle anyone else that just joined TEG I'm usually on most of the time so I want to know who else battles wifi that came from TSS ?
    Flash I play Wi-Fi only, I'd like to have a battle with you if you'd like, although I'm about to leave for work now, I'll be on tonigh in like 12 hours (yeah i don't know my gmt time....) and as for work yeah im 20 and still play poke xD
    Well anyways, If you are up for a battle i'll pm you when i'm home also i hope i can get tested by the wi-fi captain sometime,
    Trinity League Badges

3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

Quote Originally Posted by GC7 View Post
    Flash I play Wi-Fi only, I'd like to have a battle with you if you'd like, although I'm about to leave for work now, I'll be on tonigh in like 12 hours (yeah i don't know my gmt time....) and as for work yeah im 20 and still play poke xD
    Well anyways, If you are up for a battle i'll pm you when i'm home also i hope i can get tested by the wi-fi captain sometime,
    Alright sounds good Been awhile since I had a battle with a clanmate ;X I need/WANT to have more.
    It's all good, I'm 21 and still playing Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post
    Alright sounds good Been awhile since I had a battle with a clanmate ;X I need/WANT to have more.
    It's all good, I'm 21 and still playing Pokemon
    ah i see haha i'm gonna be 21 on the 17th of this month :P , alright so sounds good then, i'll let you know when i'm back home as for now see ya, i'm out for work!
    Trinity League Badges

3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

Quote Originally Posted by GC7 View Post
    ah i see haha i'm gonna be 21 on the 17th of this month :P , alright so sounds good then, i'll let you know when i'm back home as for now see ya, i'm out for work!
    Alright see you later buddy. Digletto I'm almost done with your Growlithe just need to EV train. Dylan I have your Scizor and Beartic whenever you're ready. Wooohooo more points even though I see things haven't been updated yet

Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury
    Here's my suggestion. We need a total of eight people for a PO/PS-based war team, as the simulators are both easily operable.

5 War Team Members
    3 Subs

We obviously need another seven or eight people for a Wi-Fi based war team. If we encounter another clan that heavily prefers wifi over PO, it will give us an edge in knowing instantly who to send and what they've got.

3-5 War Team Members
    2 or 3 Subs

A Captain should be appointed for each war team, with a Manager deciding who leads what team, based on their management capabilities AND their battling skills.

Obviously the selection requirements will be different. A PO/PS War Captain will accept candidates based on skill in both battling and team-building.

A Wi-Fi Captain will have to be pickier, as Wi-Fi battles demand that all applicants have their own competant team that has already been assembled, trained, and tutored. The candidate in question will also be required to have a very thorough knowledge of what their Pokemon can do, along with being able to put together an effective blueprint of their team before they actually build it. In addition, they will also be needed to be highly flexible with their team, and able to make adjustments to fit the current standard of play (which shouldn't be a problem, as the Wi-Fi metagame doesn't change as easily as the PO/PS metagames do).

It'll also be interesting if we're able to gather participants that are effective battlers in other tiers than OU. That would make for pretty entertaining wars.
    Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury
    Yes, but there is nothing wrong with suggestions.

And a late note on that post: I'm not saying that someone wouldn't be able to be a member of both the PO/PS war team AND the Wi-Fi war team. It's pretty obvious that wars for each are going to be fought totally separately these days.

EDIT: Manager simply picks the Captains. Captains pick the war team members and [very often] participate in wars. I highly recommend that unless a captain thoroughly knows both the Wifi and PO/PS metagames, there should be a captain for each war team, and not the same person.

It's of course possible to be both a Manager AND a Captain, if the times call for it. At least, that's how I had things going at TSS when I changed it up.
    I noticed i really need to get our war team up and running again if anyone especially you cosmic can help get this war team running again that would be great...thats what teg still lacks we keep avoiding wars cuaz of were short handed on the war team status...we need to get our team up pronto to war again...it bothers me we haven't had a war since you left cosmic to go to tss...everything else here is fine...i just got so much i can do...i have hax and MOL working on the team but thats not enough...lance is nowhere to be found :/ our other war captain...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

Seems I'll take the job of putting together a war team then.

To start, I need EVERYONE who wishes to be on the war team to fire off a VM my way. After that is done, I'll get the ball rolling.

Many members of TEG know how to RNG. That's great and all, so if you want to put your battling skills to the test on wifi as well as PO, that'll be awesome.

Needless to say, there will still be testing. After messaging me saying you want to be on the war team (please state wifi, PO/PS or both), please get in contact with your tester.

-- Testers, if you pass them, please get in touch with me saying so, that way I can keep track of how many people we've got left to fill up a war team. Please include what war team they applied for and stuff. Thanks.

The War Team so far:

Spoiler:- Current War Teams:

I'll post below to add any updates.
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 13th October 2012 at 4:46 AM. Reason: Moved TheMetalOverlord to sub on PO team upon request.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    I noticed i really need to get our war team up and running again if anyone especially you cosmic can help get this war team running again that would be great...thats what teg still lacks we keep avoiding wars cuaz of were short handed on the war team status...we need to get our team up pronto to war again...it bothers me we haven't had a war since you left cosmic to go to tss...everything else here is fine...i just got so much i can do...i have hax and MOL working on the team but thats not enough...lance is nowhere to be found :/ our other war captain...
    I want to join the war team, who can test me on PO?
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Yeah, I know it's a double post, but this one is meant to keep track of the post above.

Current situation:

There are two active testers that I know of.

There are plenty of qualifying candidates for either war team, and there are plenty of slots to fill in either. Please contact a tester and they'll message me that you've qualified enough to be an active war team member or a sub. PO War Team simply needs to be filled to a healthy level, whereas we can afford to have fewer people on Wi-Fi.

Once you are added as a qualifying member, I'll edit the post above, and will repeat doing so until it's confirmed that there are enough people to have a war with another clan (and then it can be posted in the OP, and Hax/Eevee won't have to edit it a million different times.)

EDIT: Current list of potentials (that I've seen atm). Please message me to be added to the list. Bolded font means that you've been tested and passed, with italics indicating that you're PO/Wi-Fi, and Active/Sub. This is mainly for the benefit of any testers that wish to know who they need to test.

D-BRAY
    Exeggudork
    Cosmic Fury
    saphirapwns
    carrot rust
    GC7
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 13th October 2012 at 4:40 AM.
    ------------
    ----------------

ihave been away for far to long there is a lot going on in this clan right now

i have been so busy with school and work plus i dont have any pokemon games beside conquest for now so on sunday with white 2 and black 2 i will be fully active in this clan and i still need my battles and i look forward to talking to you guys again
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Yeah, I know it's a double post, but this one is meant to keep track of the post above.

Current situation:

There are two active testers that I know of.

There are plenty of qualifying candidates for either war team, and there are plenty of slots to fill in either. Please contact a tester and they'll message me that you've qualified enough to be an active war team member or a sub. PO War Team simply needs to be filled to a healthy level, whereas we can afford to have fewer people on Wi-Fi.

Once you are added as a qualifying member, I'll edit the post above, and will repeat doing so until it's confirmed that there are enough people to have a war with another clan (and then it can be posted in the OP, and Hax/Eevee won't have to edit it a million different times.)

EDIT: Current list of potentials (that I've seen atm). Please message me to be added to the list. Bolded font means that you've been tested and passed, with italics indicating that you're PO/Wi-Fi, and Active/Sub. This is mainly for the benefit of any testers that wish to know who they need to test.

D-BRAY
    Exeggudork
    Cosmic Fury
    This will be helpful to me and MOL. Having someone that seems like he will be on a lot will help because I know I'll miss people lol

Again, just VM if you want a test battle. I'd rather give you a rank first, but most tests I do are Bo3 anyway, so I can test for both things then.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Hax is right we all need to work together to get this team up again I really want use to rise up again like we did for a short time...for my records we were winning alot until gigashark and el rey got extremely inactive...then we fell apart after that..we want teg back and up again like use to be...on top of we lost gigashark he just never felt like competive battling anymore and pokemon in general and quite :/

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Ghost skin is live. It is my favorite now. The banner is just so awesome.

I wish Giga was back :/

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

i dont know if i have enough clan points or points or what ever but id like a new banner if possible or with help making one

and anyone feel like sharing what version there getting i have to get both for me and my brother just saying trying to be more active here

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    i dont know if i have enough clan points or points or what ever but id like a new banner if possible or with help making one

and anyone feel like sharing what version there getting i have to get both for me and my brother just saying trying to be more active here
    hey draco i can do it for you i have my own artshop now...if you apply there you don't need to use your clan points...i rather go through my shop since im so busy XD

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Glad to be of help. Just letting you all know that after monday, I don't know how active I will be, so I'm trying to help this problem of ours get solved as soon as I can.

Regardless, updating this list is a small task, now that I've posted the whole thing about the war team and such.

Just VM me the names and what they passed on, and I'll add them, while the battlers can always ask to be added to this list so that you can get around to testing them.
    ------------
    ----------------

i would much appreciate that evee it would be great to have a arcanine banner if possible

no problem draco and okay just click on my banner in my sig and then look at all the banners i can do then copy and paste the form and post everything i need to make your banner that it ask for...make sure to give me urls of the photos you want...im pretty quick on banner i just finished three request now before i go to work

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Who is the war wifi tester? Still undecided if I should apply.

Great, now this place is active at night too. Not sarcasm

Great that the war team is getting more attention, before we just didn't have many interested members or whatever.

I really wish people would read more..

Quote Originally Posted by Lasien View Post
    Who is the war wifi tester? Still undecided if I should apply.
    Me and decide ASAP please. Who knows; you may be good after some rust.

3DS FC: 0001-3758-4431
    *Credit goes to Garnet Til Alexandros XVII for the Userbar*

I had to read 2 pages mayun -.-
    @GC7, I said welcome :c
    @draco, I remember you, Lol
    @Hax, I miss Gigashark also :c
    @someone who wanted a SubCM Latias set, I use 252 HP/252 Speed/4 Def or SpA with Substitute/Calm Mind/Recover, Dragon Pulse. I'm pretty sure I have swept with this two times, and that is ... yeah, I shouldn't talk more about this. All I have to say, TAUNT AND ROAR. Or Whirlwind.
    No.

Jolly Scizor with Bug Bite. Many defensive Latias place all their investments in HP & defenses, rather than speed. Even so, an unboosted (or even +1 or +2) Dragon Pulse would fail to KO the thing, possibly even after rocks. The Bug Bite, on the other hand, would totally destroy the thing.

I run a Swords Dance set on mine, and a +2, Technician boosted Bug Bite (even Jolly) would OHKO any Latias, even through Reflect I'm sure.
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 5th October 2012 at 7:01 PM.
    ------------
    ----------------

Page 727 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 627677717723724725726727728729730731737777827 ... LastLast