View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 758 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 658708748754755756757758759760761762768808858 ... LastLast
Results 18,926 to 18,950 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #18926
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The earth
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    yeah I am busy, so I wouldn't be the best person to sit around ev training lol




    check my pokecheck page, I know there's a gastly in there

    EDIT: here he is: https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=876379
    Oh,for some reason I register than if I click something it logs me out.-_-" I'm so mad at the website.
    I'm like....I ALREADY LOGGED IN!XD
    Can you recieve it and then trade me it Blonde_1 or sombody else recieve it?


    Edit:How funny is it that when I post something,everybody leaves! This is what I meant as left out.
    Last edited by BigBlueNYG; 11th October 2012 at 12:08 PM.

  2. #18927
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Wow, I feel like a noob compared to some people from Smogon University, my battling and team building skills suck compared to some of them lol, I guess i will start spending more time there to get better ,
    Trinity League Badges

    3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

  3. #18928
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The earth
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GC7 View Post
    Wow, I feel like a noob compared to some people from Smogon University, my battling and team building skills suck compared to some of them lol, I guess i will start spending more time there to get better ,
    -_-"
    Yet again...my post gets ignored.
    Anyways,can you go on pokecheck and recieve a Gastly for me so then we can trade and I'll get it. The link is up where Blonde_1 re-posted to mine.

  4. #18929
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    512

    Default

    What is the point of Synchronoise. Mostly Psychic types get it, which means it would be NVE...

    Quote Originally Posted by GC7 View Post
    Wow, I feel like a noob compared to some people from Smogon University, my battling and team building skills suck compared to some of them lol, I guess i will start spending more time there to get better ,
    Yeah. I should probably do the same. I should also try and figure out how IRC chat works and go to the team builder one...
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 11th October 2012 at 1:04 PM.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  5. #18930
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the clouds..
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GC7 View Post
    Wow, I feel like a noob compared to some people from Smogon University, my battling and team building skills suck compared to some of them lol, I guess i will start spending more time there to get better ,
    Does this mean your teams are still in prototype stage ?

  6. #18931

    Default

    Synchronise is like one of the best abilities in the game especially on umbreon
    Badges won from the Enchanted Garden league


    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/1qlb1w.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i53.*******.com/eis5ft.gif[/IMG]


    Credit for badges Northern Lights
    PKMNRookie for main banner and animated cut signatures
    Mew_ and -Sarah for support userbars
    Credit for the awsome badge case goes to 00swms
    Credit for the amazing banner gigashark
    Fighting gym defence battles w/l 9/1

  7. #18932
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan View Post
    -_-"
    Yet again...my post gets ignored.
    Anyways,can you go on pokecheck and recieve a Gastly for me so then we can trade and I'll get it. The link is up where Blonde_1 re-posted to mine.
    sorry dude, i don't download pokes from pokecheck. i could RNG you one but you would have to give me till the the weekend since i usually have only a bit of free time on the weekdays

    Quote Originally Posted by Hax_R_Us View Post
    What is the point of Synchronoise. Mostly Psychic types get it, which means it would be NVE...


    Yeah. I should probably do the same. I should also try and figure out how IRC chat works and go to the team builder one...
    Well if you are still up for it Hax we can build a team sometime, I'm not the best at it but i think i can do alright, I am working on a sun team right now, it's alright but i think i will be trying the wobba-trio combo in it to see if it can become better, also i think i will be applying for the next tutor program that smogon has, hopefully i can get some more knowledge from there as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post
    Does this mean your teams are still in prototype stage ?
    Yes they are Flash, for now i put aside my rain and sand teams and are only currently working on my sun team a.k.a "Ashley" xD i totally changed everything from the last one you saw, i changed 3 pokes and the other 3 i changed their movesets, it's doing quite good but i still don't think it's good enough,

    Also my name on PS is GC7 i will be there mostly when i can to try out some teams. if anyone is up for a battle, my usual time would be like 12 hours from now when i'm home in the afternoon
    Last edited by GC7; 11th October 2012 at 1:44 PM.
    Trinity League Badges

    3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

  8. #18933
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the clouds..
    Posts
    56

    Default

    @GC7 hmm well if you're team is on wifi still sedan have a test run again whenever you want

  9. #18934
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan View Post
    -_-"
    Yet again...my post gets ignored.
    Anyways,can you go on pokecheck and recieve a Gastly for me so then we can trade and I'll get it. The link is up where Blonde_1 re-posted to mine.
    no don't download it from poke check, it won't be legit that way. I just use pokecheck as an easy way to let you guys know what I have.
    If you want my gastly, I'll have myrrh clone it and I'll give it to you



    Quote Originally Posted by Rosario19 View Post
    Synchronise is like one of the best abilities in the game especially on umbreon
    I think they're talking about synchronoise the move, and not synchronize the ability
    Last edited by blonde_1; 11th October 2012 at 2:12 PM.


    RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :



    Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

  10. #18935
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post
    @GC7 hmm well if you're team is on wifi still sedan have a test run again whenever you want
    sounds good man, I will be sending my team to my game once i have the final thing, for now i will be trying it on ps since i don't want to have several poke changes on my game, :P

    well i'm off to work now see ya flash and everyone
    Trinity League Badges

    3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

  11. #18936
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the clouds..
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GC7 View Post
    sounds good man, I will be sending my team to my game once i have the final thing, for now i will be trying it on ps since i don't want to have several poke changes on my game, :P

    well i'm off to work now see ya flash and everyone

    Ahh I feel it. I with here was a way I could test my team before I decided on them. But yea same here guys heading off to work

    And them later when I get home..
    Heading into charge stone cave later today leveled my team to 55

    Also tried some PWT an I can't wait to get the other tournaments )

  12. #18937
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post
    Ahh I feel it. I with here was a way I could test my team before I decided on them. But yea same here guys heading off to work

    And them later when I get home..
    Heading into charge stone cave later today leveled my team to 55

    Also tried some PWT an I can't wait to get the other tournaments )
    Ah i did one last battle on ps right now, sand teams are a problem to me, both rain and sun i can hadle alright, but sand just 3-0 me, i guess i will be giving that wobba-trio a try out

    also im getting black 2 today flash
    Trinity League Badges

    3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

  13. #18938
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the clouds..
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GC7 View Post
    Ah i did one last battle on ps right now, sand teams are a problem to me, both rain and sun i can hadle alright, but sand just 3-0 me, i guess i will be giving that wobba-trio a try out

    also im getting black 2 today flash
    Hmm I haven't lost to a sand team since I joined TEG. Hmm I remember when I asked about Wobbe a while back on here. I haven't tried my rain team yet though.

    Oh nice The story is pretty awesome and somewhat "dark" to me in a way I can't explain.

  14. #18939
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canterlot Castle
    Posts
    4

    Default

    I'm leaving. Most of you don't even know me. I'm not active enough. Don't ask me to come back, I've already figured something out. I'm really sorry, I just never felt like part of this clan. If you're wondering where I'm going it's either THT, because I have a friend there (Norns, I think she's changing her ne to Ponymon) and she wants me to join, or another clan. Also if you really want to know I'm changing my username to PegasisterPower. Sorry, but I'm just too inactive. Bye.

  15. #18940
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Over_Used View Post
    I'm leaving. Most of you don't even know me. I'm not active enough. Don't ask me to come back, I've already figured something out. I'm really sorry, I just never felt like part of this clan. If you're wondering where I'm going it's either THT, because I have a friend there (Norns, I think she's changing her ne to Ponymon) and she wants me to join, or another clan. Also if you really want to know I'm changing my username to PegasisterPower. Sorry, but I'm just too inactive. Bye.
    It's ok we never ask anyone to come back.
    Last edited by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII; 11th October 2012 at 4:52 PM.



  16. #18941

    Default

    Looks like I have to build a sand team against Flash.
    No.

  17. #18942
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Exodus View Post
    Looks like I have to build a sand team against Flash.
    I have been thinking of going back to my sand team.

    Edit: what are peoples wifi battle records from Black and White?
    Last edited by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII; 11th October 2012 at 5:34 PM.



  18. #18943
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan View Post
    -_-"
    Yet again...my post gets ignored.
    Anyways,can you go on pokecheck and recieve a Gastly for me so then we can trade and I'll get it. The link is up where Blonde_1 re-posted to mine.
    No one is ignoring you. Not everyone has to reply to something one person said, considering they might not be even able to help . 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Hax_R_Us View Post
    What is the point of Synchronoise. Mostly Psychic types get it, which means it would be NVE...
    Flareon can learn it.

    Go Infernape!

    Go Flareon!

    Infernape used something!

    Flareon used Synchronize! Infernape died!



  19. #18944
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Downtown Abbey
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Go Flareon!

    Infernape used something!

    Flareon used Synchronize! Infernape died!
    replace something with eq and your point is moot

    ;]

    My Friend Safari is Light type.

  20. #18945
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nar_ View Post
    replace something with eq and your point is moot

    ;]
    How often does Infernape carry Earthquake? Don't counter by asking how often Flareon carries Synchronize. Counter by assuming what that something would be, and if Flareon can actually survive it without an item, as then Infernape can then use an item to survive it's hit.



  21. #18946
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kalos with fennekin
    Posts
    485

    Default

    Name: Ginji
    Battle Style: Wifi but I don't battle anymore
    Join Date: 10/11/2012
    Favorite Water/Grass: Milotic/Leafeon
    what division you like: water
    Referrals: none
    Last edited by Ginji; 11th October 2012 at 10:12 PM.

    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

        Spoiler:- Shiny Badge Quests:

    My Animelist

  22. #18947

    Default

    I agree with Myrrh, it usually carries
    Fire Blast, Overheat, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, U-Turn, idk what else
    Stealth Rock? HP Ice? Mach Punch? ???

    ^ and welcome
    No.

  23. #18948
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    How often does Infernape carry Earthquake? Don't counter by asking how often Flareon carries Synchronize. Counter by assuming what that something would be, and if Flareon can actually survive it without an item, as then Infernape can then use an item to survive it's hit.
    How often do you see Flareon in OU?
    Besides, you are OHKO'd with Close Combat after SR, need Choice Specs to OHKO. Even with SR+LO you still may not OHKO. The move is still useless, but yes, the Eeveelutions get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
    Name: Ginji
    Battle Style: Wifi but I don't battle anymore
    Join Date: 10/11/2012
    Favorite Water/Grass: Milotic/Leafeon
    what division you like: water
    Referrals: none
    Welcome to the clan (:
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 11th October 2012 at 10:36 PM.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  24. #18949
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    420

    Default

    Does anyone know when you can start trading Pokemon from B/W to B2/W2? Like is it after you beat the Champion?



  25. #18950

    Default

    After you defeat Cheren, Bianca will give you a C-Gear allowing you to go to the WFC
    No.

Page 758 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 658708748754755756757758759760761762768808858 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •