View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 762 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 662712752758759760761762763764765766772812862 ... LastLast
Results 19,026 to 19,050 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #19026

    Default

    I just defeat my rival at the end of Victory Road (:
    Need to grind a bit more ^^;
    No.

  2. #19027
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The earth
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Who thinks they should re-make Pokemon Snap for 3DS say “I”!
    Lol,goodnight guys!

  3. #19028
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post
    Thanks Lasien You up for a battle right now ?
    I am heading off to bed now, I have played Pokemon so much today that my fingers hurt... I call it Pokefinger Sundrome
    I promise you a battle tomorrow though. Get you some more practice for your up and coming war battles.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan View Post
    Who thinks they should re-make Pokemon Snap for 3DS say “I”!
    Lol,goodnight guys!
    Me, it would be so good.



  4. #19029
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Exodus View Post
    I just defeat my rival at the end of Victory Road (:
    Need to grind a bit more ^^;
    did you beat black and white 2 already? or you talking about normal black and white...also good night giants ill be going too soon...

    master league fairy gym leader

    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  5. #19030
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the clouds..
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasien View Post
    I am heading off to bed now, I have played Pokemon so much today that my fingers hurt... I call it Pokefinger Sundrome
    I promise you a battle tomorrow though. Get you some more practice for your up and coming war battles.
    Alright sounds like a plan I don't know if I want to take a break from White 2 haha I just beat Marlon

  6. #19031

    Default

    Talking about BW2 o:
    Until Scolipede is 60, time for E4!!!
    Scolipede is so weak
    No.

  7. #19032
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    ugh everyone is beating me through the game even exodus XD

    master league fairy gym leader

    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  8. #19033
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the clouds..
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    ugh everyone is beating me through the game even exodus XD
    I just beat Marlon a little bit ago You need to catch up boss

    My team is all 64 Right nw Exodus )

  9. #19034
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    lol i know...also guys is that genoscent ( i can't spell XD) still downloadable? or did not start yet?

    master league fairy gym leader

    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  10. #19035
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the clouds..
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    lol i know...also guys is that genoscent ( i can't spell XD) still downloadable? or did not start yet?
    It's still available until November 12 which means I guess you have to RNG one soon right ?

  11. #19036
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    okay good i just want to not look stupid when i go try to download it at gamestop and its over XD

    master league fairy gym leader

    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  12. #19037

    Default

    It's downloadable on wifi.
    No.

  13. #19038
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    oh really XD wow thanks exodus, you saved me from looking stupid XD LOL

    master league fairy gym leader

    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  14. #19039
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    87

    Default

    For some reason i am barely after beating roxy and just got taken on the pokestar studio thing and i dont want to keep playing xD lol it got boring already :P but i want challenge mode and need to rng genosect and the dream radar pokes so yeah... :/

    Also congrats flash, saw you made the war team, i hope it gets updated and we get added soon xD also i saw you lost, i guess the team needs more work D: i have my sun team "Ashley" is comin alright i will spend the next few hours working on it, also on a rain team "The Flood" its coming alright
    Last edited by GC7; 13th October 2012 at 3:46 AM.
    Trinity League Badges

    3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

  15. #19040
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GC7 View Post
    For some reason i am barely after beating roxy and just got taken on the pokestar studio thing and i dont want to keep playing xD lol it got boring already :P but i want challenge mode and need to rng genosect and the dream radar pokes so yeah... :/

    Also congrats flash, saw you made the war team, i hope it gets updated and we get added soon xD also i saw you lost, i guess the team needs more work D: i have my sun team "Ashley" is comin alright i will spend the next few hours working on it, also on a rain team "The Flood" its coming alright
    Whoa...there's another RNGer here?

    I think he's ready to be initiated. We have a few spots on THE LIST waiting for you

    And whoa again...there's a war team I can try out for?

  16. #19041

    Default

    Lol, the Champion got swept by my Lapras :]
    But a pokemon had a Sash, so fuuu.
    No.

  17. #19042
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digletto View Post
    Whoa...there's another RNGer here?

    I think he's ready to be initiated. We have a few spots on THE LIST waiting for you

    And whoa again...there's a war team I can try out for?
    The list? i am so lost on that one :| also yeah the war team either wifi or ps/po i think i made it to the wifi one but im working to also be on the ps one :P
    Trinity League Badges

    3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

  18. #19043
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the clouds..
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GC7 View Post
    For some reason i am barely after beating roxy and just got taken on the pokestar studio thing and i dont want to keep playing xD lol it got boring already :P but i want challenge mode and need to rng genosect and the dream radar pokes so yeah... :/

    Also congrats flash, saw you made the war team, i hope it gets updated and we get added soon xD also i saw you lost, i guess the team needs more work D: i have my sun team "Ashley" is comin alright i will spend the next few hours working on it, also on a rain team "The Flood" its coming alright
    Thanks and yea I still think so not entirely sure though..hmm well once both of those are done I'll be guinea pig

  19. #19044

    Default

    I really need to get re tested for wifi on our war team...
    Let the blustering winds combine into one gale force

  20. #19045
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post
    Thanks and yea I still think so not entirely sure though..hmm well once both of those are done I'll be guinea pig
    yup Flash i'll let you know once i have one ready on my game
    Trinity League Badges

    3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

  21. #19046
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the clouds..
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GC7 View Post
    yup Flash i'll let you know once i have one ready on my game
    Sounds good

    and Tleon PM TMO about the war team test

  22. #19047
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    tleon talk to hax r us or mol for the war team...

    master league fairy gym leader

    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  23. #19048
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NARNIA *****ES!
    Posts
    1,982

    Default

    wow. i barely post anymore
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613


    Credit to Astral Shadow

    Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

  24. #19049
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,119

    Default

    Congrats on War Team Flash. I should battle Hax again with my changes to see if I can better make my case for the team. And Metal too if I can.

    You know you can change that signature right boby?

    Boss, me, and Exodus to an extent are going to be a pain to evolve : l



  25. #19050
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    lol and boby yeah your sig is still saying you got caught XD...you can change that though

    master league fairy gym leader

    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Page 762 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 662712752758759760761762763764765766772812862 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •