View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 763 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 663713753759760761762763764765766767773813863 ... LastLast
Results 19,051 to 19,075 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

I'm not the war team...
    FUUUUUU

Jk lol, so umm.. anything important happen in the last few days?
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Exeggudork has no shame or pity. What a ruthless monster.

The abilities Sand Veil and Snow Cloak are now banned from OU, and Garchomp will be brought down from Ubers into OU.

Option 1(Unban Garchomp): 4 (4.9%)
    Option 2(Ban Garchomp): 2 (2.4%)
    Option 3(Ban Sand Veil): 15 (18.3%)
    Option 4(Ban Sand Veil + Sandstream): 5 (6.1%)
    Option 5(Ban Sand Veil and ban Garchomp): 2 (2.4%)
    Option 6(Ban Sand Veil and Snow Cloak under Evasion Clause): 54 (65.9%)

I've lost all hope on Smogon staying with the Status quo. They're obsessed with anything relating to Evasion. First Brightpowder/Lax Incense, now Sand Veil AND SNOW CLOAK? What's next; FAIL BLAST? STONE MISS? Are we going to ban anything without perfect accuracy? Will we have a metagame of just Aerial Ace, Swift, Magnet Bomb, Faint Attack, Shock Wave, Shadow Punch, Trump Card AND Aura Sphere?

Well, someone should find DWf Gible, trade it to RNG wizards, and they RNG flawless DW Gible.
    Last edited by TM0verlord; 13th October 2012 at 6:15 AM.
    Claims and userbars with appropriate credit
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1850-9483-4173

Why would they consider banning low accuracy moves? I don't mind the bans on the accuracy lowering items, since while they are kinda haxy, they make the pokemon hold onto something that might not seem that useful. Aren't they actually tring to prevent the need to use all those 100% accuracy moves? This I don't really like though, even if Rough Skin Garchomp isn't broken, I'd rather they just ban Sand Veil Garchomp, but that's complex or whatever.

I have one.

Pokemon Global LinkMy Games
    Fairywitch made the Fizzy Bubbles icon & the three banners with white-haired women || Dwlr made the one with text

Well, atleast we could use 'Chomp in OU again with its DW ability, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Why would they consider banning low accuracy moves? I don't mind the bans on the accuracy lowering items, since while they are kinda haxy, they make the pokemon hold onto something that might not seem that useful. Aren't they actually tring to prevent the need to use all those 100% accuracy moves? This I don't really like though, even if Rough Skin Garchomp isn't broken, I'd rather they just ban Sand Veil Garchomp, but that's complex or whatever.

I have one.
    They're not. It's just a pet peeve on mine because if they ban items that are almost never used and ban abilities (Seriously, who's gonna use any pokemon that has Sand Veil except for Garchompor any pokemon that has Snow Cloak expect for Mamoswine?), they why shouldn't they ban moves that are deemed too inaccurate?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetalOverlord View Post
    They're not. It's just a pet peeve on mine because if they ban items that are almost never used and ban abilities (Seriously, who's gonna use any pokemon that has Sand Veil except for Garchompor any pokemon that has Snow Cloak expect for Mamoswine?), they why shouldn't they ban moves that are deemed too inaccurate?
    Banning moves because they are inaccurate makes no sense. People still use Sand Veil Gliscor and Snow Cloak Frosslass don't they? Gliscor is physically defensive and can sub to stall until a miss, Frosslass is fast and can sub to stall untill a miss. I agree that they probably shouldn't ban those things though.

Fairywitch made the Fizzy Bubbles icon & the three banners with white-haired women || Dwlr made the one with text

Banning moves because they are inaccurate makes no sense. People still use Sand Veil Gliscor and Snow Cloak Frosslass don't they? Gliscor is physically defensive and can sub to stall until a miss, Frosslass is fast and can sub to stall untill a miss. I agree that they probably shouldn't ban those things though.
    Answer this honestly; how often do you see Froslass in OU and Sand Veil Gliscor in OU?

Sand Veil Gliscor can't really stall forever. It can only make 4 subs and then either fire off an EQ or Flying Gem Acrobatics (with maybe a boost from Swords Dance). If you're using Sub with Lefties and/or Roost, you're better off using Poison Heal Gliscor.

Banning both sand veil and snow cloak is pretty stupid, youre pretty much taking a good chunk off chomp and mamo, also like TMO said they want to band anything with evasion thats pretty stupid,
    The only thing on the bright side is Chomp coming back down to OU, at least we can now use him more often now....
    Last edited by GC7; 13th October 2012 at 6:49 AM.
    Trinity League Badges:

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetalOverlord View Post
    Answer this honestly; how often do you see Froslass in OU and Sand Veil Gliscor in OU?

Sand Veil Gliscor can't really stall forever. It can only make 4 subs and then either fire off an EQ or Flying Gem Acrobatics (with maybe a boost from Swords Dance). If you're using Sub with Lefties and/or Roost, you're better off using Poison Heal Gliscor.
    The point is that even though they were rarely used, now the option to use them is gone. Even if the strategy isn't very effective or reliable to begin with. Though yes, it is kinda nice having Garchomp usable now, even like this.

Now I get to see what all the fuss over Garchomp is all about ^_^ maybe he can earn a spot on my team

Spoiler:- Credits:

When is Garchomp going back to OU

Quote Originally Posted by tleon View Post
    I really need to get re tested for wifi on our war team...
    I said the same thing... then I didn't even bother

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-Sama View Post
    Now I get to see what all the fuss over Garchomp is all about ^_^ maybe he can earn a spot on my team
    I used one back in the day. I have to say that I am not sure I will re use it again, but we shall see.

also this is very long so read slowly as my english be it my 1st language it is very very bad lol :P

woh woh woh WOH after reading all that i was like what garchomp why don they bring back exadrill back too but then i saw the whole banning the missing thing and to be honest i agree and i'll give you my reasons
    1st off its to bring back garchomp people are so bored the want some umph back into pokemon thats why there doing not even the reason to ban the evasion thats just a front to get garchomp back plus myrhh you have a valid point but one sand veil SD gliscor can be stopped very quickly with roar i mean by the time the sub you have your phazer out already cause you wouldt want to take EQ/toxic its a fact on that one and 2 frosslass is weak as **** and also stealth rocks demolish any hail team so really so them banning it IMO is that they only wanna bring back garchomp so now we'll see loads of lum/yache berry DD garchomps around the accracy thing means nothing if your good at the game thats how i see it i mean i dunno how people had problems with it in the past i mean was vaporeon/suicune with roar that useless or did people just not see it comming?

On another note i wont be getting B/W 2 untill next week so i gotta wait sum more now

and on another note to that note can some one make me an vaporeon and blastoise pwease and thank you
    Last edited by Rosario19; 13th October 2012 at 3:04 PM.
    Badges won from the Enchanted Garden league

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/1qlb1w.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i53.*******.com/eis5ft.gif[/IMG]

Credit for badges Northern Lights
    PKMNRookie for main banner and animated cut signatures
    Mew_ and -Sarah for support userbars
    Credit for the awsome badge case goes to 00swms
    Credit for the amazing banner gigashark
    Fighting gym defence battles w/l 9/1

later peeps. leavin' because of inactivity

~I claimed Abomasnow!~

~Banner made by Myself~
    Start off the quest in Jungle Hyjinx
    Of which lies between a world with many Links.
    Nabbit's on a roll! He just stole a book.
    He just got Tanooki slapped by a lad named Nook.
    Cloudy memories, dreamy lands,
    The two master deities, disguised as hands,
    TRIPPLE ATTACK! SUPER EFFECTIVE!
    But Nintendo set eyes on a new objective.
    Sakurai got a cool plan,
    "Guys we need a new SSB
    With MEGA MAN!
    Rosalina, Little Mac and Wii Fit Trainer,
    It's true!"
    Talk about a special treat,
    For 3DS and the Wii U.

I'm loving my shiny haunter. <3
    It's level 31 already,and knows T-bolt,Spite,Shadow ball,and Hypnosis.
    It's being Ev trained Duosions,and Leipard.

Rosario, I have a Vaporeon, but you might want it to be nicknamed. I think Blonde or Eevee RNGed it, so ask them. Next thing we know, Excadrill will be back with only using SF or MB.

I use Thick Fat on Mamoswine, cause it's really helpful against KOing faster fire types. Between Rain and Thick Fat, I usually end up alive and KO with Earthquake, so this doesn't really affect me as much as it does to other people.

And GiantsFan, is that signature a clan? Or some kind of club?

Quote Originally Posted by Digletto View Post
    I use Thick Fat on Mamoswine, cause it's really helpful against KOing faster fire types. Between Rain and Thick Fat, I usually end up alive and KO with Earthquake, so this doesn't really affect me as much as it does to other people.

And GiantsFan, is that signature a clan? Or some kind of club?
    It's just something to join,kinda' like club.
    I wanted to make it a clan but Idk how to make one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosario19 View Post
    and on another note to that note can some one make me an vaporeon and blastoise pwease and thank you
    I have a shiny bold DW eevee, you can find it on my pokecheck page

I'll be doing a squirtle too soon if you want one

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

(NP)
    Pokemon:Altaria
    Shiny:Yes
    Flawless type:Special
    Nature:Jolly
    Ability:Cloud Nine
    Egg moves: Dragon rush
    HP:Water
    Nickname:None

^ Use PMs
    Also, time to catch around 198 pokemons

Also you want it special flawless, Jolly Nature, with Dragon Rush Egg move.....

Also you want it special flawless, Jolly Nature, with Dragon Rush Egg move.....
    Yeah,that'll be it.

And @Exodus...it's suppose to be posted here,it's a request form,blonde_1 told me it goes here.
    I know what I'm doing.

She just told you to use the request found here, especially since it looks like she specifically will be the one doing it. but it's fine either way.

^^hahaha, all those trades you gotta do

She just told you to use the request found here, especially since it looks like she specifically will be the one doing it. but it's fine either way.

^^hahaha, all those trades you gotta do
    Want you mean found here? It's on the first page. :O (I'm so confused)
    And how long until I get it?

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan View Post
    Want you mean found here? It's on the first page. :O (I'm so confused)
    And how long until I get it?
    Here in general, as in this thread. Not necessarily this page number.

She already told you. /lurking ^_^; . 3 o.O

Page 763 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 663713753759760761762763764765766767773813863 ... LastLast