View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 872 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 772822862868869870871872873874875876882922972 ... LastLast
Results 21,776 to 21,800 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Someone just forfeit against me after I Heal Bell o-o

I was about to sweep with a Mantine ;---;
    lol really and yeah im just so wide awake and guess what guys i got my first part of my rng

Nature:timid
    Ability: overgrow
    moves: toxic/tackle
    Iv spread: 31/30/31/30/31/30
    HP: 70
    OT: Allie
    ID: 15910
    Date: 4/40/2012
    Hatched on Route 3

I still got it yay! now to go for shiny also i think i recall all you guys yelling at me for fire istead of ice

DD ~TEG Xat~DD Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~Trade Shop~ RNG events~ Ice club~Art Shop~ Yugioh Club~Fairy Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch

Well, it does get Dragon Pulse...
    NOW FOR CONTRARY!
    I wish Contrary Snivy comes out soon, same as Shadow Tag Chandelure. And totally waiting for Volt Absorb Raikou and Lightningrod Zapdos ^_^. Will Jolteon go UU if those two are release? Jolteon does have a perk of outspeeding Torn-T although.

Well, it does get Dragon Pulse...
    NOW FOR CONTRARY!
    I wish Contrary Snivy comes out soon, same as Shadow Tag Chandelure. And totally waiting for Volt Absorb Raikou and Lightningrod Zapdos ^_^. Will Jolteon go UU if those two are release? Jolteon does have a perk of outspeeding Torn-T although.
    snivy gets dragon pulse? say what...well anything that comes out in the dream radar i can't get so yeah so anyone that has them i like to to speak to them on the xat

DD ~TEG Xat~DD Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~Trade Shop~ RNG events~ Ice club~Art Shop~ Yugioh Club~Fairy Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch

Yes, of course Eevee o.O
    Why you no check move tutors!?

Yes, of course Eevee o.O
    Why you no check move tutors!?
    you know me drastic i never got to look at that stuff yet XD and i got the shiny hp fire snivy i wanted but strange thing is it a male? i wanted a female but oh well he a my little good boy

Nature:timid
    Ability: overgrow
    moves: tackle
    Iv spread: 31/30/31/30/31/30
    HP: 70
    OT: Allie
    ID: 15910
    Date: 2/07/2012
    Hatched at Stration City

Just been wondering... would a Dragon Dance Latios be a viable option?

When you think about it, Its attack stat is a bit over mediocre, and it draws out Pokemon like Tyranitar and Heatran who really wouldn't appreciate a +1 EQ. He also has a pretty nifty movepool with EQ, Dragon Claw, Double Edge, Shadow Claw, Waterfall, and Zen Headbutt. With Substitute, or a sub baton passer, Latios can really deal some heavy damage.

At a glance, it seems like it COULD work...

thoughts?

EDIT: I just saw the above post... THAT SNIVY O.O

My FC: 3225-4376-5228
    [My Trade Shop | My Profile | TEG | Club Double Trouble]

I think a mixed DD Latios seems to work IMO. I remember battling one when I battled madmarine, lol.
    DD, Dragon Claw/Outrage/Draco Metoer, Earthquake, Hidden Power Fire possibly?

Yeah, HP Fire seems to be a better option instead of Zen Headbutt. I've been playing around with one, and I actually kind of like it. It pretty much destroys teams when it can hide behind a sub (I've had Jolteon baton pass a sub for a while now).
    Last edited by Shreyas; 28th December 2012 at 6:43 PM.

HP Fire is a way better option than Zen Heabutt. You're just walled by Zong, Skarm, etc. If you're running rain however, use Surf instead. HP Fire in weatherless and all weather except Rain. Hp Fire won't do sh1t.
    And it also can surprise the oppenent :]

And for the CCAT, Arceus snags our last spot! I'll update the team on third post and you guys can feel free to test it somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreyas View Post
    Yeah, HP Fire seems to be a better option > Zen Headbutt. I've been playing around with one, and I actually kind of like it. It pretty much destroys teams when it can hide behind a sub (I've had Jolteon baton pass a sub for a while now).
    Chocolate_Scizor lost the final war match because someone used this Latios lol

Also, I think the wait a week thing is stupid. I think if they are back and will be active, they should be able to post right away. I understand if someone leaves, but I think this would be different.

I (kinda) won my first match with the CCAT team. Tbh, I think I could have made it, but Genesect could have been a problem. Sand kinda hurts the team with Excadrill sweeping if we aren't careful. I got lucky with a Rockslide miss.

TAKE THAT ERROR! <-- the battle. I got a stupid error, but then just went to Pokemonshowdown.com/replay and found it (:
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 29th December 2012 at 3:02 PM.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ub...KE THAT ERROR! <-- the battle. I got a stupid error, but then just went to Pokemonshowdown.com/replay and found it (:
    nice battle... is there really that much poison in Ubers? .-.

my name got removed from t.e.g... last month I had problems with my internet so I couldn't be on.
    do I need to fill the form to join in again?
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

@Yellow, video doesn't work :[. But I kind of disagree about the weeks thing. If they just come back from not posting 6 months, are they really going to come back and post? It just tells us if they really want to come back or not. For the people that leaves, yeah, they should wait a week.
    @jirachi, well, you probably have to ask Eevee about that. I'm not sure if you're friends with her on Serebii though. If you could have, try to tell us next time if possible.

@jirachi, well, you probably have to ask Eevee about that. I'm not sure if you're friends with her on Serebii though. If you could have, try to tell us next time if possible.
    ok but I don't think I will get problems with my internet again
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Name:Flyinggurtboy
    Battle Style: Random
    Join Date:28th October 2012 whoops you meant what date this application was submitted? whoops :P 28th December 2012
    Favorite Water/Grass:Manaphy, Shaymin
    what division you like: Grass?
    Referrals: None
    Last edited by flyinggurtboy; 31st December 2012 at 12:12 AM.
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

Say, when competitive battling, how long does it usually take?
    I mean I know it varies among tiers and stuff.
    Okay, let me word it a bit differently...
    How long would it usually take in competitive OU battling?

Welcome to the clan flyinggurtboy.

It really depends on how you adapt to the metagame. Everyone is still learning, but everyone knows the basics. I would say for me, it took awhile xD. Maybe 3? Months. And yes, I wasn't that good either LOL. It was somewhat early when BW1 was released in America. It's just you keep battling more. It's best if you use Showdown/PO.

yay i use random weather teams whenever i feel like it :P (ex: drizzle politoad with drought ninetails lol wut)
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    ANNONCEMENT YOUR LEADER HAS FINALLY OFFICIALLY BEAT HER WHITE 2 VERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HORRAY!

anyway i will be rnging something for a celebration so anyway ill be adding you in izzyfresh too...also change the date of drastic's what was it again XD LOL

edit: i have to transfer like 45 pokemon over to it now...
    Congrats I just found out. On related terms I did the same on Black 2. Now i gotta take on White2 wish me luck
    Last edited by izzyfresh; 28th December 2012 at 11:12 PM.
    3DS FC: 3308-5342-7268
    PM me if you want to battle/trade with me.

Name:Flyinggurtboy
    Battle Style: Random
    Favorite Water/Grass:Manaphy, Shaymin
    what division you like: Grass?
    Referrals: None
    hey there and welcome and yeah jarichi sadly you have to reapply in one week of when you posted again here sorry and also no one seen my snivy besides sheryas also sorry guys got busy had to work yesterday and need to get loads of art request done XD

sooo what do you mean by donating to the shop? Do you mean pokemon, if you do mean pokemon i can gladly donate a near flawless shiny manaphy (sp atk 30 D

Credit to eeveelover824

Hi everyone, i'm leaving TEG again to join/help some friends in a new clan Bye i'll miss you TEG.

{~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~My Shinies~}{~My Credits~}{~My Tumblr~}{~TEG~}
    {~I Claimed Infernape <3~} {~Most recent shiny : ~}

@Yellow, video doesn't work :[. But I kind of disagree about the weeks thing. If they just come back from not posting 6 months, are they really going to come back and post? It just tells us if they really want to come back or not. For the people that leaves, yeah, they should wait a week.
    And yet 3 people have come back, and had to be denied, and one had internet problems and couldn't post. Maybe a week after we cleared everything out, but not a week once they get here. They should be considered new members and just have to reapply. If it were me, I wouldn't come back tbh. I hope they do in a week, but to me, it is more of a deterrent than helping.

Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    Hi everyone, i'm leaving TEG again to join/help some friends in a new clan Bye i'll miss you TEG.
    goodbye

Credit to eeveelover824

Quote Originally Posted by lavaburst14 View Post
    Bye Lava. Hope you come back... Again lol (:

Page 872 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 772822862868869870871872873874875876882922972 ... LastLast