View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 884 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 784834874880881882883884885886887888894934984 ... LastLast
Results 22,076 to 22,100 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    eevee should get on xat ;D 3 ppl on already
    i would but i would be extremely distracted to talk XD ill be really quiet...doing requests XD

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    i would but i would be extremely distracted to talk XD ill be really quiet...doing requests XD
    You could just have your Xat open as you are drawing, that way you can see what is going on

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

won against draco star98

Record:1-0

im late
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    You could just have your Xat open as you are drawing, that way you can see what is going on
    im not drawing red XD im doing art shop requests XD and true but i don't like being on the xat when im doing other stuff cuaz everyone like eevee you there! LOL and also still need to add you red and also shayminlover too the roaster...so that is four new membbers to be added will soon though...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

anyone want to battle? i must warn you though i stink XD
    Edit: is tyranitar uber?
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by flyinggurtboy View Post
    no ttar is not uber XD your safe

here the list of every pokemon and on the side it will tell you want teir there in ^_^

http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/

let me try to get on the xat i hope everyone still there XD

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Final change made to shop for something awesome!!!!!!

Working on revamping again. I really like this idea too.

Every request will be RNG'd three times. Once for the requester and twice for Sanctuary. That way I can just have a stock and reuse the seed a few times.

I'm super excited for this!
    Dragonheart Sanctuary (OT: Ilane)
    Trade Shop || Sinnoh || Unova || Kalos

Quote Originally Posted by Ilane View Post
    Final change made to shop for something awesome!!!!!!

Working on revamping again. I really like this idea too.

Every request will be RNG'd three times. Once for the requester and twice for Sanctuary. That way I can just have a stock and reuse the seed a few times.

I'm super excited for this!
    intreasting ilane that sounds good ^_^, im glad to here your making it easier for you and our fellow clan members...also im double checking to make sure my perimeters are actually correct like i said they are and then im all set to rng bw2...ill doing the search calibration 5 more times to see if i get the same results of the crazy timer0 and the one that i get the most is the timer i will use...i just want to make sure i use the correct time that my game hits the most...the timer0 in bw2 is horrible D: trust me ilane its double the trolling in bw2 XD

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

intreasting ilane that sounds good ^_^, im glad to here your making it easier for you and our fellow clan members...also im double checking to make sure my perimeters are actually correct like i said they are and then im all set to rng bw2...ill doing the search calibration 5 more times to see if i get the same results of the crazy timer0 and the one that i get the most is the timer i will use...i just want to make sure i use the correct time that my game hits the most...the timer0 in bw2 is horrible D: trust me ilane its double the trolling in bw2 XD
    Yeah...this will be WAY easier. Only one list to track and every request goes into the Sanctuary...so there will always be something available for people who do not want to wait. Sponsorship Clans use the exact same forms and everything! So life should be so much simplier.

Noooo NOT double the trolling...I am soo ****'d then.

Yeah...this will be WAY easier. Only one list to track and every request goes into the Sanctuary...so there will always be something available for people who do not want to wait. Sponsorship Clans use the exact same forms and everything! So life should be so much simplier.

Noooo NOT double the trolling...I am soo ****'d then.
    i see that what we all want though is you not being so stressed cuaz we care about you ilane and your trade shop seems to be going very well and LOL it would of been funnier if you put it in slash marks ...im sure you have some patients though for it if you getting trolled now with bw1 i believe in you ilane...im sure you will do fine with it

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

i see that what we all want though is you not being so stressed cuaz we care about you ilane and your trade shop seems to be going very well and LOL it would of been funnier if you put it in slash marks ...im sure you have some patients though for it if you getting trolled now with bw1 i believe in you ilane...im sure you will do fine with it
    I can only hope. Myrrh is a big help to me as well. Thank you for the kind words Eevee. Less stress is very good for me and my gray hair.

Sponsorships...I'm debating about removing the EV and levelling portions...since really only RNG-ing is the necessary part. Most clans have EVers and Levellers.

I can only hope. Myrrh is a big help to me as well. Thank you for the kind words Eevee. Less stress is very good for me and my gray hair.

Sponsorships...I'm debating about removing the EV and levelling portions...since really only RNG-ing is the necessary part. Most clans have EVers and Levellers.
    yes that is true...it would put less stress on you ilane then...i do agree you should remove that...rnging may be only more necessary thing though and your most welcome ilane were all here for you in teg

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Phew... Just read through like 15 pages that I missed
    Anyway welcome to all the new members and welcome back to many old members

Hope your RNG parameter search is going better eevee. I've been working on my play through so I'll probably get to searching for mine sometime soon.
    Also, if people didn't notice, eevee updated the RNG section on OP so check it out! And I currently have no RNG requests
    I'll also at least try to do keldeo soon as well

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

Quote Originally Posted by flyinggurtboy View Post
    I can battle if you still want to.

Do you think reserving 10 boxes (300 pokemon total, 150 pokemon types -- 2 each) is enough for sanctuary in game?

10 boxes for shop
    10 for my personal reserve (aka pokemon I need to keep so I don't have to transfer/catch them constantly)
    4 random things.

Question: Should I RNG extras of the parents as well or just the final request? I'm thinking of doing both...

Today RNG gave me this pokemon
    Pokemon of the Week #7
    The Aura Pokemon,

The Aura pokemon, Lucario, has a Fighting/Steel typing. With this typing, it grants some useful resistances of Rock, Dark, Bug, Ghost, Normal, Grass, Ice, Dragon, and Steel, while being Immune by poison. It is weak against Fire, Ground, and Fighting, which is pretty common in the metagame. Being Resisted by Rocks and Immune to Toxic Spikes, it can switch in without losing too much HP.
    Now on to its stats. Offensive stats of 110/115/90 and defensive stats of 70/70/70. It has very good attacking stats of 110/115, but most Lucario you will see are Physically based. Special Lucario can still work, but better pokemon can do this role better, such as Latios. It's speed is ok, but can be revenged by the likes of Terrakion, unless you're using a AgiliLucario. With base 70 defensive stats, it can die pretty easily, but the resistances help Lucario.
    Offensive movepool of Close Combat, Ice Punch, Crunch, Extremespeed, and Bullet Punch for Physically based. While on the special side, it has Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, and Vaccum Wave. Yeah not that good since you can't revenge the likes of Alakazam and Starmie, unless of course you're using Agility. With Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Agility, Calm Mind, Work Up, Hone Claws, and Bulk Up in its arsenal, it has many ways of boosting its stats. But SD and Agility are the ones you most likely to see. With good moves in its movepool, it suffers 4MSS. SInce you very most likely to see SD or Agility, no Crunch? Jellicent. No Ice Punch? Gliscor and Dragons. No priority? faster threats. No Bullet Punch w/o Agility? Terrakion. When you are using Lucario, you must fill a role that your team has trouble with.
    Abilities of Steadfast, Inner Focus, and Justified, all pretty good abilities. But you will probably not see Steadfast. Inner Focus to prevent flinching or you could go with Justified to raise your attack everytime you get hit by a dark type. Dark moves are pretty rare in this meta, but still a good choice.
    The checks/counters really depends it's not running. In general, Jellicent, Terrakion, Infernape, Gliscor, Unaware Quaggy, etc.
    Lucario is a good mon in this metagame, try it if it works on your team!
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 3rd January 2013 at 12:53 AM.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    Phew... Just read through like 15 pages that I missed
    Anyway welcome to all the new members and welcome back to many old members

Hope your RNG parameter search is going better eevee. I've been working on my play through so I'll probably get to searching for mine sometime soon.
    Also, if people didn't notice, eevee updated the RNG section on OP so check it out! And I currently have no RNG requests
    I'll also at least try to do keldeo soon as well
    thank you blonde ^_^ and i think i updated the whole page XD its more colorful and bit more orginized now XD did you see my message for you since you use mac you can do the unova link method which is way easier to find your perimeters...your the lucky one of the rngers XD and i plain on doing keldeo when i finally get my bw2 set up and actually rng something...

edit: also ilane its up to you and i do save parents cuaz sometimes i have to rng more then once for certian pokemon...so i think you should keep extra parents for your new rng's it may come in handy later...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 3rd January 2013 at 12:49 AM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Today RNG gave me this pokemon
    Pokemon of the Week #7
    The Aura Pokemon,

The Aura pokemon, Lucario, has a Fighting/Steel typing. With this typing, it grants some useful resistances of Rock, Dark, Bug, Ghost, Normal, Grass, Ice, Dragon, and Steel, while being Immune by poison. It is weak against Fire, Ground, and Fighting, which is pretty common in the metagame. Being Resisted by Rocks and Immune to Toxic Spikes, it can switch in without losing too much HP.
    Now on to its stats. Offensive stats of 110/115/90 and defensive stats of 70/70/70. It has very good attacking stats of 110/115, but most Lucario you will see are Physically based. Special Lucario can still work, but better pokemon can do this role better, such as Latios. It's speed is ok, but can be revenged by the likes of Terrakion, unless you're using a AgiliLucario. With base 70 defensive stats, it can die pretty easily, but the resistances help Lucario.
    Offensive movepool of Close Combat, Ice Punch, Crunch, Extremespeed, and Bullet Punch for Physically based. While on the special side, it has Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, and Vaccum Wave. Yeah not that good since you can't revenge the likes of Alakazam and Starmie, unless of course you're using Agility. With Swords Dance, Agility, Calm Mind, Work Up, Hone Claws, and Bulk Up in its arsenal, it has many ways of boosting its stats. But SD and Agility are the ones you most likely to see. With good moves in its movepool, it suffers 4MSS. SInce you very most likely to see SD or Agility, no Crunch? Jellicent. No Ice Punch? Gliscor and Dragons. No priority? faster threats. No Bullet Punch w/o Agility? Terrakion. When you are using Lucario, you must fill a role that your team has trouble with.
    Abilities of Steadfast, Inner Focus, and Justified, all pretty good abilities. But you will probably not see Steadfast. Inner Focus to prevent flinching or you could go with Justified to raise your attack everytime you get hit by a dark type. Dark moves are pretty rare in this meta, but still a good choice.
    The checks/counters really depends it's not running. In general, Jellicent, Terrakion, Infernape, Gliscor, Unaware Quaggy, etc.
    Lucario is a good mon in this metagame, try it if it works on your team!
    <3 Lucario...he gets Nasty Plot as well...from Riolu form.

I like a special Lucario because Aura Sphere is so awesome.

Well, woops. I made another typo, lol.
    I'm going to add Nasty Plot in their.
    Why do I always miss stuff >.>

I haven't really tried Special Lucario yet. i might try it sometime. Although, I like better special set up sweepers such as CM Latios, QD Volcarona, SubCM Latias(by far my favorite), etc.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Well, woops. I made another typo, lol.
    I'm going to add Nasty Plot in their.
    Why do I always miss stuff >.>

I haven't really tried Special Lucario yet. i might try it sometime. Although, I like better special set up sweepers such as CM Latios, QD Volcarona, SubCM Latias(by far my favorite), etc.
    Special Lucario is my favorite. Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Nasty Plot

@Eevee: True...I might hold onto them then...I have 10 boxes for random parents and stuff as well, LOL...if they ever get too much, I'll offer them.
    Last edited by Ilane; 3rd January 2013 at 12:58 AM.

I swear, everytime I get freeze hax in Randbats -.-
    So annoying D:
    No.

won against Flyinggurtboy
    Record:1-0

I should, like, be writing these wins down or something. I didn't report points for last week cause it was holidays and stuff, also not much to report. I still have last week's info and will add it to this week you guysssss. Why am I really typing this though? I'm sure some of you do care, I hope . 3

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I should, like, be writing these wins down or something. I didn't report points for last week cause it was holidays and stuff, also not much to report. I still have last week's info and will add it to this week you guysssss. Why am I really typing this though? I'm sure some of you do care, I hope . 3
    lol yes myrrh i think you should write this down so you don't forget some of the members don't know to report to you XD

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

2nd DWF is the Rock Water type: Kabuto
    3DS FC: 3308-5342-7268
    PM me if you want to battle/trade with me.

Page 884 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 784834874880881882883884885886887888894934984 ... LastLast