View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 912 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8128629029089099109119129139149159169229621012 ... LastLast
Results 22,776 to 22,800 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    awesome job red congrats on the shiny lilpup im glad everyone trying so hard to learn how to rng
    Not me lol it makes no sense i attempted it once and failed epically

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Hiya guys! So..... when exactly is this war? :J
    Special thanks to Sworn Metalhead for the epic banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    Not me lol it makes no sense i attempted it once and failed epically
    trust me it takes awhile to try to rng something it took me months until i understood what was going on XD as for the war i have no idea yellow been setting that up...he hasn't told me anything yet about it...i think team sky still in a war?

Which is more easier to find parameters, DS Phat or 3DS?

From what I know, DS Phat(and Lite) are the easiest due to knowing the exact time.
    DSi and 3DS doesn't have that clock.
    No.

just letting you know ds lite is the way to go when it comes to rnging but its possible with other systems but i don't think the 3ds can do it...that should answer your question boss

The war will happen later this week.

just letting you know ds lite is the way to go when it comes to rnging but its possible with other systems but i don't think the 3ds can do it...that should answer your question boss
    The 3DS can, it is just really hard :/ I would go with the regular DS
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 22nd January 2013 at 3:16 PM.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

The 3ds isnt harder in terms of the actual rnging process. The only real difference for a 3ds is that the delay is like 8 seconds instead of 1 second (like on the phat/lite)
    (Also the no clock thing means you just need to use an external one synced up with the 3ds)

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    The 3ds isnt harder in terms of the actual rnging process. The only real difference for a 3ds is that the delay is like 8 seconds instead of 1 second (like on the phat/lite)
    (Also the no clock thing means you just need to use an external one synced up with the 3ds)
    Me delay kept changing from 8 or 9 and sometimes even 6.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

thanks guys i couldn't remember if it was or not and a few new banners adding to my section in the art gallery feel free to use in sigs just make sure to give credit ^_^

thanks guys i couldn't remember if it was or not and a few new banners adding to my section in the art gallery feel free to use in sigs just make sure to give credit ^_^

OMG THATS EPIC on other words I want some help what do you guys think of dual screen cress?

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

feel free to use in sigs just make sure to give credit ^_^

Very nice eevee, and i dont mind if i do :P
    Bug-Type Represent !

Name: Zachmac
    Battle Style: Pokemon Showdown or PO.
    Favorite Water/Grass: Arceus and Keckleon Suicune and Grovyle
    what division you like: Water
    Referrals: None.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 23rd January 2013 at 12:20 AM.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Name: Zachmac
    Battle Style: Stall, sacrificial offense, baton pass, I can find a way to get pretty much any style to work.
    Favorite Water/Grass: Arceus and Keckleon Suicune and Grovyle
    what division you like: Water
    Referrals: None.
    i really need to change that form around i meant like wifi or PO but its fine welcome to the clan hope you enjoy your stay at team enchanted garden talk to one of our testers doesn't mattter what division just we need to get you tested and also ill try to get you one the xat as soon as i can we need as much activity there as possible...welcome

edit: no problem celestial...i whipped them up earlier today and thanks voices ^_^

i really need to change that form around i meant like wifi or PO but its fine welcome to the clan hope you enjoy your stay at team enchanted garden talk to one of our testers doesn't mattter what division just we need to get you tested and also ill try to get you one the xat as soon as i can we need as much activity there as possible...welcome
    Oh, sorry about that. I prefer showdown, but I can use PO as well.

I was focusing on more then one this at once, so I guess I wasn't paying as much attention to the example as I should of been. Though I'm not that big of a fan of xat, or chatrooms, for that matter, so you probably won't see me on that much either.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 23rd January 2013 at 12:22 AM.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Oh, sorry about that. I prefer showdown, but I can use PO as well.
    its fine i really need to change that wording it does sound like your battling style XD okay no problem just to talk to any tester that has showdown then that is fine...there should be a listing on the front of all the testers that have showdown/PO...

Oh wow these look awesome
    I think the text on the 2nd one could have been done a little better though.

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Very nice but I see some white pixals around the image...

Other than that, they're awesome! hy is it that I can't find good renders like these

Can I be in the war of the guilds?
    I am really good at Pokemon.
    My trainer name: Brandon
    My Platinum Version FC: 1806 6081 4355

Quote Originally Posted by Srivats123 View Post
    please pay attention to what we have told you. You are not a part of this clan as of right now. If you want to rejoin then wait a week to re-apply. If you post again I think you'd have to be reported.

If something happened behind the scenes and you are indeed back in the clan then disregard this.

Quote Originally Posted by Srivats123 View Post
    strivats123 this is a warning i told you to wait a week to reply if you post one more time i will have to earn you a strike for the guild...now you know since i took you off the list you have to wait a week to reapply...im sorry im not trying to be mean its just part of my rules and serebii rules as of right now your not part of the guild right now so please don't post until that week or you will earn a strike...please wait a week to reapply...as for part of the war team you have to tryout for those things...we don't just put anyone on the team...if you are good as you say then please wait a week and reapply then tryout...

Yowza, you guys are impossible to keep up with! Aw, hey! We never got those bdttles last weekend. Well now I'm in the dumps because I can't do it again until either tomorrow if you reply fast, wednesday next week, or the weekend after the next. It's... complicated.
    PASBL Stats // TL 1 // C+ Ref
    Fizzy Bubbles
    Wish your Pokémon could pull off awesome feats, amazing combos, and stunning moves instead of just doing what the buttons tell them? Ever wanted to see a Caterpie obliterate an Onix? Wonder if there's a world where all your favorite Pokémon can become champions without Levitate? You saw it here first.
    The Pokémon Anime Style Battling League!
    Home | Intro
        Spoiler:- Friend Code/Username List:

Quote Originally Posted by Quilavaflare View Post
    Yowza, you guys are impossible to keep up with! Aw, hey! We never got those bdttles last weekend. Well now I'm in the dumps because I can't do it again until either tomorrow if you reply fast, wednesday next week, or the weekend after the next. It's... complicated.
    its fine and sorry yeah everyone been so busy lately so its hard to do things XD i noticed...

I was trying to plan that I "left" the forums, only Myrrh saw my bio >.>. I'm keeping my bio for awhile, lazy to change it -_-
    But anyway, welcome to the clan to whoever I missed.
    And srivats, what Myrrh and Eevee said, rules are rules. Listen to them. And you don't just join the war team. You MUST get tested and be atleast a Panpour/Leafeon+ rank. We don't want the lowest rank(besides Garnet since he has permission for staying in Petili). One of us will battle you, then we save the video, and the other will give the thoughts about them.

Oh yeah I forgot. There's a wifi Keldeo event, lol.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I was trying to plan that I "left" the forums, only Myrrh saw my bio >.>. I'm keeping my bio for awhile, lazy to change it -_-
    But anyway, welcome to the clan to whoever I missed.
    And srivats, what Myrrh and Eevee said, rules are rules. Listen to them. And you don't just join the war team. You MUST get tested and be atleast a Panpour/Leafeon+ rank. We don't want the lowest rank(besides Garnet since he has permission for staying in Petili). One of us will battle you, then we save the video, and the other will give the thoughts about them.

Oh yeah I forgot. There's a wifi Keldeo event, lol.
    lol not just myrrh saw it boss asked about it lol so your staying yay! i don't want you to leave drastic that would make me sad and another one?

Page 912 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8128629029089099109119129139149159169229621012 ... LastLast