View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 931 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8318819219279289299309319329339349359419811031 ... LastLast
Results 23,251 to 23,275 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by MuseHarmonia View Post
    IKR, I've been waiting forever. I nearly died when I looked on Serebii and it said that she was going to be released. I begged my mom and she was like "You don't have to beg. We will go to this one. I kn ow how much you love Meloetta." (I have like 15 Meloetta dolls and such. xD)
    Lucky for me theres a Gamestop right by my school. I can just go there after classes are out one day and get it...unless this for X/Y and not B/W cause I dont have a 3DS and I have almost no intention of buying one of those crazy doohickey contraptions you youngins have now a days o.o
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Lucky for me theres a Gamestop right by my school. I can just go there after classes are out one day and get it...unless this for X/Y and not B/W cause I dont have a 3DS and I have almost no intention of buying one of those crazy doohickey contraptions you youngins have now a days o.o
    Then you must be lucky. The Gamestop event is for Black, White, Black 2 AND White 2.
    No.

yeah saw the news on it march 4 thru the 24th i was so happy to see it now i can rng one for you guys

master league fairy gym leader

Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

I wish the event was sooner. I always hated the waitng. xD I just got my Keldeo today. It sucks actually... ;-; I guess I was expecting to much from it.
    ~Working on getting a sig~

I'm gonna post my rant about Serperior because I need its DW ability to be released...
    ib4notrealiseduntil6thgen

I want Contrary Serperior so badly. With LS, HP[Fire] and DPulse, it can destroy almost every single pokemon in OU. The only things (that I can think of) that can survive a Leaf Storm+Coverage move coming from a Timid LO Serperior is SDef DNite, Tran, Volc, Blissey, and steels in Rain. However, Rocks really hurt a lot of those counters. Scarfmons and Priority is an issue, but not much else it. It also has some pretty nice natural bulk.

Tell me if you think of anything else that counters it.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

im leaving the clan. you guys dont need me here i just take space.so anyways im going to take a day or two to see were i belong .so see ya guys later teg will always be the best clan on serebii.
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    I'm gonna post my rant about Serperior because I need its DW ability to be released...

I want Contrary Serperior so badly. With LS, HP[Fire] and DPulse, it can destroy almost every single pokemon in OU. The only things (that I can think of) that can survive a Leaf Storm+Coverage move coming from a Timid LO Serperior is SDef DNite, Tran, Volc, Blissey, and steels in Rain. However, Rocks really hurt a lot of those counters. Scarfmons and Priority is an issue, but not much else it. It also has some pretty nice natural bulk.

If Serperior did got Earth Power, it wouldn't need HP Fire. Maybe HP Ice

^ Bye </3
    No.

I wish the event was sooner. I always hated the waitng. xD I just got my Keldeo today. It sucks actually... ;-; I guess I was expecting to much from it.
    awww its fine cuaz me and blonde will be having some good ones actually blonde has flawless hp dark and ghost...im working on hp ice now....also why? im not sure why you would want to leave cauz you think you take up space but alright take it easy draco...we will miss you

Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Did you get stuck with a bad nature? When I got mine it had Rash which I guess isnt that bad for just ingame.

Did you get stuck with a bad nature? When I got mine it had Rash which I guess isnt that bad for just ingame.
    I did. Quirky. xD

I did. Quirky. xD
    I forget if Keldo is one of the Pokemons you have to pick up at the Pokemon Center or the ones you have to go catch in the wild after you receive it but if it is you can like save right before you go to obtain it and do it over until you get a nature you want...I think thats how it works. I guess this is too little too late though XP

I forget if Keldo is one of the Pokemons you have to pick up at the Pokemon Center or the ones you have to go catch in the wild after you receive it but if it is you can like save right before you go to obtain it and do it over until you get a nature you want...I think thats how it works. I guess this is too little too late though XP
    Yeah, it is too late. But, oh well. I never liked Keldeos in general. xD

^Keldeo has a fat nose. I can't stand looking at that, especially in those clips from the movie I saw.

I probably won't be able to get Meloetta...The closest gamestop to where I live is several hours of driving.

Have you heard of the subseed set idea? The concept is that before it attempts to sweep, Serperior sets up substitute. This guards it from priority and scarfers. Then, when you end up against a "counter", you're able to just subseed them out of health.

It would still primarily be a sweeper, but subseeding would help it get past it's counters, at least. Blissy has so much health it'd only be a set up fodder. Priority actually isn't that much of an issue, though, since Serperior's got some good bulk.
    I just soft reset.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 150 Points
    I believe in second chances. Blaziken, Infernape, and Emboar were once fire starters, but now they're fire fighters! They're heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    ^Keldeo has a fat nose. I can't stand looking at that, especially in those clips from the movie I saw.

I probably won't be able to get Meloetta...The closest gamestop to where I live is several hours of driving.Have you heard of the subseed set idea? The concept is that before it attempts to sweep, Serperior sets up substitute. This guards it from priority and scarfers. Then, when you end up against a "counter", you're able to just subseed them out of health.

It would still primarily be a sweeper, but subseeding would help it get past it's counters, at least. Blissy has so much health it'd only be a set up fodder. Priority actually isn't that much of an issue, though, since Serperior's got some good bulk.I just soft reset.
    Lol, fat nosed keldeo. I would feel horrible, probably cry if I couldn't get Meloetta.

you have to pick up at the center and its a wonder card and it shiny locked as well so there is no official way to get it shiny as well as meloetta sadly

It is dead stopped by bouffalant miltank and girafarig it is sucky in my opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post

I probably won't be able to get Meloetta...The closest gamestop to where I live is several hours of driving.Have you heard of the subseed set idea? The concept is that before it attempts to sweep, Serperior sets up substitute. This guards it from priority and scarfers. Then, when you end up against a "counter", you're able to just subseed them out of health.

It would still primarily be a sweeper, but subseeding would help it get past it's counters, at least. Blissy has so much health it'd only be a set up fodder. Priority actually isn't that much of an issue, though, since Serperior's got some good bulk.I just soft reset.
    Mines in the next state :/

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Wow o.o I had no idea Gamestops were so scarce aha. There are literally three in good distance from me that I could go to. One is only a few blocks from my house and another is at the mall near my school XP

Name: bug Pro
    Battle Style: PO as soon as I've re-installed the Android client and bumped it up from my PC
    Favorite Water/Grass: Whimiscott/Blastoise
    what division you like: Go green grass.
    Referrals:

bP is back in da house.

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    You're not bringing people with poor grammar to concentration camps and gassing them, are you?

Spoiler:- Misc. Pokemon things:

I feel like Game Stop is everyone where I live. If it wasn't for Pokemon events or pre-order Pokemon things I would never go there.

Quote Originally Posted by bug pro View Post
    Battle Style: PO as soon as I've re-installed the Android client and bumped it up from my PC
    Referrals:

bP is back in da house.
    Welcome eevee or yellow should be on soon on a side note for those who wish to believe why i think religion is a tad stupid look http://www.dorkly.com/embed/24890/re...-and-minecraft let it be noted I am not trying to insult anyone's personal beliefs by posting this

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    Welcome eevee or yellow should be on soon on a side note for those who wish to believe why i think religion is a tad stupid look http://www.dorkly.com/embed/24890/re...-and-minecraft let it be noted I am not trying to insult anyone's personal beliefs by posting this
    LMAO i actually watched this bro XD

When i first saw this post i thought perhaps ok, maybe these christians are irritated on the concept of evolution. But these guys just dont like the look of charazard or somthing ay XD.

But your post does seem kinda irrelevant towards everything lol, its a good post though hehe
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

Quote Originally Posted by bug pro View Post
    Referrals:

bP is back in da house.
    lol welcome back bug pro and loved your vm message btw XD also why not get showdown? and ill add you and vairongod in soon...sorry about that vairon i swore i added you i think i accidently didn't hit save >.<

Does anyone know what the deadline for the war is?

Rule is that it is a max of 2 weeks from when the topic is posted. The CLAN war rules as it says.......some places do say guild, but still >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Rule is that it is a max of 2 weeks from when the topic is posted. The CLAN war rules as it says.......some places do say guild, but still >.>
    Thanks
    Just wanted to know how long I had left to hear back from my third opponent :/

Page 931 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8318819219279289299309319329339349359419811031 ... LastLast