View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 936 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8368869269329339349359369379389399409469861036 ... LastLast
Results 23,376 to 23,400 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Quilavaflare View Post
    Ugh, yeah... I hate most attacks that do damage to the user. So I probably wouldn't like using life orb. But it's seems like a lot of Pokemon use it. Is it really that helpful? I mean, it's sort of like putting a timer on your own Pokemon's KO, but...
    I hoesntly don't know.I used it before it doesn't really feel much diffrent from the Blackglasses,Wiseglasses,etc imo.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Harvest: I'm missing the fourth execute,executor,tropius,?

and yes life orb is that important for kos the recoil doesn't hurt you that much 1/16 if I remeber correct? and that doesn't kill you off as much as you'd think
    Last edited by tleon; 5th February 2013 at 2:16 AM.
    Let the blustering winds combine into one gale force
    Random inactivity is what Ap psychology does to the teenage mind-(if I'm inactive blame that lol)

Only 3 pokemons have Harvest.
    From what I know, Wise glasses and etc, multiplier is 1.1x
    LO is 1.3x
    The damage difference can be critical.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by tleon View Post

and yes life orb is that important for kos the recoil doesn't hurt you that much 1/16 if I remeber correct? and that doesn't kill you off as much as you'd think
    The life orb might be really good,but it could be a risk as well (I say this because I find that most people can knock out my pokemon within one turn + the decreased health).

If you hate the recoil that LO gives, Expert Belt is a great alternative, but only use it to bluff/have good coverage.
    Popular users with LO are Magic Guard users(Alakazam/Reuniclus are amazing), Sheer Force(Nidos and the such), Breloom(LO +2 TechniLoom will hurt you), Recovery users, etc.
    No.

Harvest, huh? I've seen an Exeggutor set that paralyzes a pokemon, then keeps using substitute while the opponent is unable to move, then they start to leech seed. I really want to try that set out sometime. It kind of makes me think of Substitute Gliscor and Stallrein.
    Quote Originally Posted by tleon View Post

Actually, I've found it to lead to a fast loss, especially if you're facing a sand storm team.

However, a 33% power boost is a lot, especially in a game where the line between 2HKOs and OHKOs are often thin. It's great for Mienshao as well, since it can just U-turn and heal it off. As a suggestion from Jesusfreak, I've tried it with Infernape along with Slack Off, and the monkey forces enough switches and can escape with U-turn well enough that it actually can be a viable option.

It also works for hard hitters you don't intend to swap in much, like a frailer member of Volt Turn, so it can come in if the Volt Turner forces a swap out as they use their fleeing move.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Moxie>Intimidate

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou9160500

I think it could have been played differently. Thunderus-T probably should have came in before Gyardos and he would have won...

LO, while the recoild does hurt a lot sometimes, the extra damage helps pokemon get the extra damage. Especially on mixed users, the damage can be crucial. It can mean the difference between a 2HKO and a OHKO or a 3HKO and a 2HKO (meaning something can't switch-in).
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 5th February 2013 at 3:00 AM.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Life Orb hurts the most in things like the Battle Subway, where you don't switch as much (at least I don't) because there are only three pokemon, so why switch out. It's best for the extra power for pokemon that generally outspeed others, so the recoil won't be as deadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayminlover123 View Post
    Untrue.It can hit 1-5 times each turn(randomly) and the maxiumum power is 160.It doesn't keep going for each turn unless you choose it (even if you do the power lowers back down and starts going back up again untill the move is over.)
    That's Fury Attack. This is Fury Cutter. Basically, it does twenty damage the first turn, 40 the second, 80 the third, etc. until it gets to 320 base power, which is the max. This is only if you use it five times in a row.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Deoxys-D is being suspected.(I found it on fb)
    I remember when this thing was UU, lol.
    I feel kind of sad because at some point, I wanted to make a Hyper Offensive team ;p
    No.

hey guys im randomly here but not sure how long lol and ill add the two new members now ^_^ so i see we haven't got our last battle in yet but im rooting for yellow and myrrh...you can do it!

edit: also clarkey didn't noitce earlier but you forgot to add what division you wanted so ill just add you in water just going by your avatar i guess? just let me know you want to change...

Name: clarkey_2000
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: only wi-fi battles
    Favorite Water/Grass:torterra/gyrados
    what division you like:
    Referrals: i did see this from bitac
    i normally don't change people but i will since your not on right now to ask...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 5th February 2013 at 7:23 AM.

Eevee, Yellow already had his battle, and he lost. Where have you been?!
    It's Myrrh and GARNET.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Life Orb hurts the most in things like the Battle Subway, where you don't switch as much (at least I don't) because there are only three pokemon, so why switch out. It's best for the extra power for pokemon that generally outspeed others, so the recoil won't be as deadly.

That's Fury Attack. This is Fury Cutter. Basically, it does twenty damage the first turn, 40 the second, 80 the third, etc. until it gets to 320 base power, which is the max. This is only if you use it five times in a row.
    Oh yeah your right.I accidentally searched it up wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Eevee, Yellow already had his battle, and he lost. Where have you been?!
    It's Myrrh and GARNET.
    i was reading the thread and i swore it said he was ready to battle or something just a miss read error that all but whoever it is i still believe in them ^_^

I went ahead and put the battling form on the 3rd post.

oh sorry eevee! could i be in te grass please? i just liekz dem mudkeipz to much
    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rals&reff=1023<-click plz or use ye5 as refferer

Looking for: Metang safari only please message me I really need one.

My 3ds is 4167 5084 5892 Friend safari is Rufflet, Woobat, and Spearow!
    [/FONT]

Yeah! I figured out how to work pokemon showdown, so if you want you can add that to my signup whenever you want.
    PASBL Stats // TL 1 // C+ Ref
    Fizzy Bubbles
    Wish your Pokémon could pull off awesome feats, amazing combos, and stunning moves instead of just doing what the buttons tell them? Ever wanted to see a Caterpie obliterate an Onix? Wonder if there's a world where all your favorite Pokémon can become champions without Levitate? You saw it here first.
    The Pokémon Anime Style Battling League!
    Home | Intro
        Spoiler:- Friend Code/Username List:

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey_2000 View Post
    oh sorry eevee! could i be in te grass please? i just liekz dem mudkeipz to much
    lol its fine alright i can switch you to petlil rank ^_^

The war is over guys, I won my battle

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    The war is over guys, I won my battle
    Good job garnet!!! (i wish i could say the same :|)

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

update guys......

TEG has won our war congrats and awesome guys lets keep this up

on the ohter news im gunna try to get my stuff i need to get done..i really need to trade my pokes over on my wifi to battle you guys

Sweet! I'm glad we won this war ^_^

I still feel in the dumps about OU, so... yeah...

yeah i was like awesome when i saw the post ^_^ glad we got through this one war i just glad you guys are doing great...lets try to keep this up for our next war

As for me back to the drawing board competetive wise...

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Only 3 pokemons have Harvest.
    From what I know, Wise glasses and etc, multiplier is 1.1x
    LO is 1.3x
    The damage difference can be critical.
    Ok... so I said like three. But, whatever. I just don't know what I'm talking about, ok? Xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    update guys......

TEG has won our war congrats and awesome guys lets keep this up
    on the ohter news im gunna try to get my stuff i need to get done..i really need to trade my pokes over on my wifi to battle you guys
    Yaaay! You guys did awesome. Most of the battles were in TEG's favor, too. You are an inspiration to all. *salute*

Side notes, um... for how long after joining do I get the chance to be tested for a possible higher rank?
    PASBL Stats // TL 1 // C+ Ref
    Fizzy Bubbles
    Wish your Pokémon could pull off awesome feats, amazing combos, and stunning moves instead of just doing what the buttons tell them? Ever wanted to see a Caterpie obliterate an Onix? Wonder if there's a world where all your favorite Pokémon can become champions without Levitate? You saw it here first.
    The Pokémon Anime Style Battling League!
    Home | Intro
        Spoiler:- Friend Code/Username List:

Quote Originally Posted by Quilavaflare View Post
    Ok... so I said like three. But, whatever. I just don't know what I'm talking about, ok? Xd

Yaaay! You guys did awesome. Most of the battles were in TEG's favor, too. You are an inspiration to all. *salute*

Side notes, um... for how long after joining do I get the chance to be tested for a possible higher rank?
    you normally only get tested once but if you haven't got tested yet there is no time limit

Page 936 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8368869269329339349359369379389399409469861036 ... LastLast