View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 956 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 85690694695295395495595695795895996096610061056 ... LastLast
Results 23,876 to 23,900 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

I think so.
    why not? I mean you can play gamecube games on the wii
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    I think so.
    why not? I mean you can play gamecube games on the wii
    Can you play wii games on the gamecube, though?

The gamecube isn't capable as of much as the wii is, and the same goes for the DS and the 3DS. They're different systems.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

i think he got banned for the one liners :/ i keep seeing them from him :/ i did warn you guys like 2 times not to do oneliners but im sure when he back he will message you about so please no asking here about it...also will update in a bit now gunna eat lunch first...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7437 View Post
    DISCUSSION CHANGE:

Anyone else REALLY want Pokemon Battle Revolution 2?
    Yes I would. I remember having countless hours of fun when I played the 1st one with my Diamond cartridge.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

I played it for hours, it gave me headaches O_o but they didnt come out with a 3d console game for the 5th gen
    They should have?
    : 4554-1252-6384

Quote Originally Posted by Drdj11 View Post
    welp
    Oh yea, guys, look at this theory on Sylveon's type.

http://cheezburger.com/7063681792
    I mentioned this the other day. It does point more and more towards it being flying, plus isn't it supposedly the lightest Eevee? I know Drastic mentioned that it would be either flying or Ground but ground to me seems to be way out of the question.

LMAO that was great to see but yeah im not gunna believe until it gets announced...nice though for that site...

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    I mentioned this the other day. It does point more and more towards it being flying, plus isn't it supposedly the lightest Eevee? I know Drastic mentioned that it would be either flying or Ground but ground to me seems to be way out of the question.
    Though, it could be a coincidence.

Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon (gen 1)are at the top.
    Umbreon and Espeon(gen 2) are at the sides.
    Glaceon and Leafeon(gen 4) are near the bottom.
    And Sylveon(gen 6) is at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Though, it could be a coincidence.

Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon (gen 1)are at the top.
    Umbreon and Espeon(gen 2) are at the sides.
    Glaceon and Leafeon(gen 4) are near the bottom.
    And Sylveon(gen 6) is at the bottom.
    that was what im think that why i just rather just wait and see we shall never figure it out until the game actually comes out...so why keep guessing?

edit: also guys that are on get on the xat!
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 16th February 2013 at 8:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    I find it funny that people are pissed because x and y are for the 3ds. I mean come on, the ds has been around for TEN years, its time for an upgrade
    The 3DS is essentially an expensive upgrade to an already good system. The fact that it is so expensive and that there's no change beyond graphics makes it less worth it in my mind. And maybe there is more to it, but Nintendo has done a really bad job advertising that there's anything more than that.
    Also, between the Gamecube and the Wii, they brought in the whole motion sensor idea which was revolutionary for games. Between the gameboy and the DS they brought in the option for two screens and a touch screen, making it more interactive. The 3DS hasn't brought anything new or interesting (as I just mentioned) and thus isn't worth the money imo. There's also the fact that after at least a year and a half of its existence, the 3DS has maybe two good games out as of now. Same with the WiiU, now that I think about it.
    Poor planning on Nintendo's part.
    /rant
    EDIT: Hey, this just occurred to me:
    What if Sylveon is a Rock type? Grass beats Rock, Rock beats Ice, and Ice beats Grass. Synergy-wise it makes sense...
    Last edited by Soperman; 16th February 2013 at 8:52 PM.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

You can get it used for at least $100 cheaper (that's what i did), just make sure everything is in good condition.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

I bought a 3DS quite a while back, so I won't have any problems with upgrading when I get these games. Besides, it's not the graphics that makes the 3DS more advanced than Nintendo's other handheld consoles. It's the fact that the 3DS is literally a hand-held Wii in your hand that makes it as appealing as it is. Yes, the Nintendo DS XL (or however it goes) is pretty nice, but when it comes to both processing power and ability to actually provide you with more entertainment than what the game in its cartridge can provide, the 3DS and 3DS XL are currently king.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

it's my b-day...spam
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Oh, happy birthday.
    Special thanks to Sworn Metalhead for the epic banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    I bought a 3DS quite a while back, so I won't have any problems with upgrading when I get these games. Besides, it's not the graphics that makes the 3DS more advanced than Nintendo's other handheld consoles. It's the fact that the 3DS is literally a hand-held Wii in your hand that makes it as appealing as it is. Yes, the Nintendo DS XL (or however it goes) is pretty nice, but when it comes to both processing power and ability to actually provide you with more entertainment than what the game in its cartridge can provide, the 3DS and 3DS XL are currently king.
    And even with this aside, DS games are just going to become rarer. They're pretty much done with the DS.

If you want any future Nintendo games, you're going to need a Wii U or a 3DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    And even with this aside, DS games are just going to become rarer. They're pretty much done with the DS.

If you want any future Nintendo games, you're going to need a Wii U or a 3DS.
    I am one of the people who only have Wii and like an old DS and really dont want to have to spend money to get the newer ones...but with the new SSB and 6th gen I may or may not be forced to it sucks XP
        Spoiler:- Credits:

the 3ds isnt that bad :P , i have one and i think its really worth it

I personally say it is not worth it. I got one for Christmas, and this whole time I've been playing DS Games, because I can't find any 3D Games that are worth buying.

That aside, the only reason I ever got one, was because I knew that the future Pokemon Games would be on that system, so I guess I'm just a dedicated fan.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    I personally say it is not worth it. I got one for Christmas, and this whole time I've been playing DS Games, because I can't find any 3D Games that are worth buying.

That aside, the only reason I ever got one, was because I knew that the future Pokemon Games would be on that system, so I guess I'm just a dedicated fan.
    what about new super mario 2?? or atleast pokemon rumble blast or mario go kart7??

i do agree i only see two or three games i like on the system i just don't see any good games for the 3ds yet...i only saw x and y, dreamdrop kingdom hearts, and resident evil revelations...everything else blah...i just not into the mario kart 7 as much and i hate rumble lol...i normally don't like off side pokemon games kyle don't take that offensive please just a opinion...

sigh* rumble is awesome :P there is so much u can do in it and so many pokemon. but i bet everyone was like this when nintendo switched from gba to ds?

The only 3DS games I'm intrested are Future Pokemon games and Mario games. I haven't really seen other 3DS games though.
    Also maybe Pokemon Ranger...
    No.

Thats the same problem I had when I bought my Wii. I pretty much only wanted it so I could get Brawl and then I probably only found three or four other games that I really really wanted for it. That is why I am thinking harder about whether or not to get a 3DS since I mainly just play Pokemon on PO anyway
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Your Division:Grass
    Opponent's Division:Water
    Opponent's Name:Nar
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score:Win 6-2 (Forfeit)
    Rate your performance out of 50:35
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50:20
    Any improvements for opponent:none
    Any improvements for yourself:none
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: none

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Thats the same problem I had when I bought my Wii. I pretty much only wanted it so I could get Brawl and then I probably only found three or four other games that I really really wanted for it. That is why I am thinking harder about whether or not to get a 3DS since I mainly just play Pokemon on PO anyway
    oh wait wow i totally forgot i can use Showdown for gen 6 yay! but i suck on on PO/PS lol

Page 956 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 85690694695295395495595695795895996096610061056 ... LastLast