View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 985 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 88593597598198298398498598698798898999510351085 ... LastLast
Results 24,601 to 24,625 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

People in the tournament can go to the first page in our tournament thread and see who they will be playing in the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    People in the tournament can go to the first page in our tournament thread and see who they will be playing in the first round.
    I HATE YOU GARNET YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE MAKING ME FACE YOU! hahahahha i shall have my first match with you soon enough

Currently awaiting both battles...
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Anyone here play UU? I would liek a battle to see how I can improve my teams. Well, OU as well. Like I said, I'm my Username on PS.

I do plan to Livestream the battles as well so I can provide idiotic commentary.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Anyone here play UU? I would liek a battle to see how I can improve my teams. Well, OU as well. Like I said, I'm my Username on PS.

I do plan to Livestream the battles as well so I can provide idiotic commentary.
    tbh i haven't done any other battle besides OU...um voice of the forest i think does UU and has Showdown...

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    I HATE YOU GARNET YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE MAKING ME FACE YOU! hahahahha i shall have my first match with you soon enough
    haha, don't worry, I really expect to finish outside the top 8 on this PO/PS side of the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    tbh i haven't done any other battle besides OU...um voice of the forest i think does UU and has Showdown...
    You might want to get some UU practice

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    haha, don't worry, I really expect to finish outside the top 8 on this PO/PS side of the tournament.

You might want to get some UU practice
    hahahahaha yeah i know im just so accustom to OU do to that is the popular thing here especially for war battles...

But Eevee, NU is fun though D:
    Try look at some battles and the two logs I posted earlier.
    NU is a very fun tier
    Don't steal my team, it still needs improvements. I notice I have a hard time dealing with Bulky Gardevoirs -.-
    No.

You are going to have to be pretty imaginative with this NU round, you will know what I mean if you have read the rules in the fixtures list.
    I have only ever had a couple of NU battles so our battle will be very interesting.

Your Division: Water
    Opponent's Division: Water
    Opponent's Name: SuperDaikenki
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 5-1
    Rate your performance out of 50: 41??? Made some bad moves
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40, He did pretty well, It's just that he got unlucky with my Tentacruel outspeeding his main check to it.
    Any improvements for opponent: You need a reliable way to get rid of hazards. Magic Bounce is not a reliable way
    Any improvements for yourself: Keep Heatran Alive
    Any thing else worth mentioning? Nothing, it was a gg

Tumblr

hahahhahaha yeah thats fine i don't mind it being NU teir then...we shall have fun garnet...also the xat is glitching guys -_-

edit: its really bad too -_-
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 3rd March 2013 at 5:47 AM.

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou10989299 oMG, I CANT BELIEVE I WON THIS!

Daikenki, I question some of the plays you did and things you could change.
    - Why did you kept Stalling Blissey v. Cacturne when you just switched to Samurott after and set up?
    - Cacturne in the stall war should have just died right there. It didn't serve any purpose up to that point. If you were going to use Sucker Punch, a smart player would just Sub/switch. If you want it as death fodder, then it is fine.
    - Switching a +6 Samurott? It would have done work, if you carry Aqua Jet.
    - Waterfall > Razor Shell. Yes, it is 5 points lower, but the fact it can miss.
    - Keep hitting Exeggutor with EQ and TPunch while staying in? Just flat switch out
    - After switching Cacturne to a Special DNite without Superpower clearly on a special wall and wasting a Dragon Gem(IIRC).
    - LO/Choice Items/Expert Belt > Gems. Yes Gems are 1.5x boost, but it's just a one time use. The only poke that uses Gems is SubSD Terrakion. The only way to kill off Gliscors and Slowbro.
    - No Meteor Mash on Metagross? It is bad coverage, but it is good enough to use. Most Metas will use Meteor Mash and/or Bullet Punch.
    No.

no idea why, but I actually laughed at this:

Arost: I have had several people ragequit from him
    SuperDaikenki: its a girl

My FC: 2594-9889-0820

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Daikenki, I question some of the plays you did and things you could change.
    - Why did you kept Stalling Blissey v. Cacturne when you just switched to Samurott after and set up?
    - Cacturne in the stall war should have just died right there. It didn't serve any purpose up to that point. If you were going to use Sucker Punch, a smart player would just Sub/switch. If you want it as death fodder, then it is fine.
    - Switching a +6 Samurott? It would have done work, if you carry Aqua Jet.
    - Waterfall > Razor Shell. Yes, it is 5 points lower, but the fact it can miss.
    - Keep hitting Exeggutor with EQ and TPunch while staying in? Just flat switch out
    - After switching Cacturne to a Special DNite without Superpower clearly on a special wall and wasting a Dragon Gem(IIRC).
    - LO/Choice Items/Expert Belt > Gems. Yes Gems are 1.5x boost, but it's just a one time use. The only poke that uses Gems is SubSD Terrakion. The only way to kill off Gliscors and Slowbro.
    - No Meteor Mash on Metagross? It is bad coverage, but it is good enough to use. Most Metas will use Meteor Mash and/or Bullet Punch.
    1- It was a test team
    2,-For the Metagross, I was thinking I can crit it to kill it and he does have bullet punch and that wouldn't do anything to eggexutor
    3- Samurott v Eggexutor even with the sd boost, he would probably survive the aqua jet and I would get taken out by leaf storm/poison
    4-Low kick is beter to me than superpower, and can usually 2hko blissey with it. But it seems like this one was made to take phys hits. I was thinking cacturne can take her out to make it short
    5-Meta has an occa berry
    Last edited by Dew Watatsumi; 3rd March 2013 at 7:18 AM.

2: I'm just going to put some base power damage.
    Metagross v. Exeggutor
    Thunderpunch: 75/2 = 32.5
    Earthquake: 100/2 = 50
    Bullet Punch: 40x1.5 = 60
    Bullet Punch is a better option.

3: No Megahorn? X-Scissor? Return?
    4: It it has prior damage, Superpower should do enough to kill it off. Low Kick on Cacturne or DNite?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    2: I'm just going to put some base power damage.
    Metagross v. Exeggutor
    Thunderpunch: 75/2 = 32.5
    Earthquake: 100/2 = 50
    Bullet Punch: 40x1.5 = 60
    Bullet Punch is a better option.

3: No Megahorn? X-Scissor? Return?
    4: It it has prior damage, Superpower should do enough to kill it off. Low Kick on Cacturne or DNite?
    Samurott has megahorn, but would either be too slow or miss
    And cacturne has Low Kick. Especilly since it takes care of almost any issue involving terrakion

But 70 base speed isn't THAT slow :c
    But is definetly faster than Exeggutor.
    If you're afraid off missing, just use X-Scissor or Return. Water+Normal should have some decent coverage.
    Some people(I don't know any though, lol) run safer options. Hydro Pump < Surf. Fire Blast < Flamethrower. Stone Edge < Rock Slide. The first two mainly.
    No.

My other Samurott(s) are a mixed attacker ans their moves are the same w/ razor shell, ice beam, surf, and megahorn. Also, eggexutor isn't a pokémon I face often, so I could only make certain guesses
    Last edited by Dew Watatsumi; 3rd March 2013 at 8:40 AM.

Oh, forgot. I beat Lost Requiem in an UU match, I think it was 2-0. THen he beat me in an OU match, probably 3-0 that one.

A match from earlier today... I laughed at the result. My porygon looks like it was bred from a Jirachi in this battle!

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou10997231

This was more or less how my opponent felt after the battle:

Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    My other Samurott(s) are a mixed attacker ans their moves are the same w/ razor shell, ice beam, surf, and megahorn. Also, eggexutor isn't a pokémon I face often, so I could only make certain guesses
    Kinda like how I never run into Iron Head Jirachi very much.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Oh, forgot. I beat Lost Requiem in an UU match, I think it was 2-0. THen he beat me in an OU match, probably 3-0 that one.
    Myrrh, we have to fill out the form, but yea that's pretty accurate, good games.

Tumblr

hey, good luck with the tournament everyone
    btw does anyone now a good set for a physical and special defensive Porygon2?
    I liked the Porygon2 of cosmic fury
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

^ I'll take a look and see what I can dig up.

• Porygon2 @ Eviolite
    • Adamant
    • Download
    • 252 Hp / 100 Atk / 156 SpD
    - Return
    - Foul Play
    - Swagger
    - Thunder Wave

Sort of a gimmick / good set if you can pull it off. Thunder Wave is to crap on the opponent, then Swagger, so Foul Play does more damage. Consider it risk - reward.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Page 985 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 88593597598198298398498598698798898999510351085 ... LastLast