View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1025 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 259259751015102110221023102410251026102710281029103510751125 ... LastLast
Results 25,601 to 25,625 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by SkyDriver View Post
    This is my leaving I guess... sorry guys but I haven't been really active on Serebii anymore and this guild just is too alive for me to keep up with (good job eevee ) bye guys, enjoy the guild!
    awwww sky don't leave i just added you like a week ago! you take it easy...we all will miss you...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

If anyone gets the chance, I'd appreciate if they take a look at this as it's far from perfect.

I'm actually surprised to not see Kyurem-B very much. I know it has average Speed, but it has some good Bulk.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

I swear to god RU is my new favorite tier Vairon you best be on guard lost and tleon have been eaten alive by the team I have assembled >:]

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

....crits....Crits!!!!
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

My team needs a counter to TR in RU, but it practically destroys. Well, I do have an updated version with Absol and Druddigon <3.

Also, made a new team today. It's freakin awesome, even if i t has a huge ground weakness. http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou12725099

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    My team needs a counter to TR in RU, but it practically destroys. Well, I do have an updated version with Absol and Druddigon <3.

Also, made a new team today. It's freakin awesome, even if i t has a huge ground weakness. http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou12725099
    I would try out a moltres on the team over magnezone as the team in its current state is hugely weak to sheer force lando-i with moltres you only have to worry about hidden power ice most of the time and still keep the ability to kill steels with flamethrower/fire blast and get arguably the best move in rain hurricane as well as you already have a spinner hope this helps :]

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

also guys here you go sorry for the longest wait ever for the first keldeo LOL

|Nature: Timid | Ability: Justified | Lv. 15 | Event |
    | Met Lovely Place fateful encounter | OT: SMR2012 | ID: 08272 |
    | Item: PP max | moves: Aqua Jet, leer, Double Kick,Bubblebeam |
    | HP: 70 | IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/30 |

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

I'm actually surprised that kyurem-b isn't the most used ou pkmn. After all, it has the 2nd best atk stat in the game, access to a base100/140 physical bolt-beam combo, and has a dragon stab that can potentially 2hko ferrothorn.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

Yay Specszard sweep.

Spoiler:- Sweep:

Sidenote: who in hell would use sandshrew over eviolite ferroseed. Oh wait...
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

Is the oh wait for the fact that Ferroseed is in RU?

i can not wat for X and Y coming out than i can wi-fi battle on 3ds

Quote Originally Posted by PachirisuPanCake View Post
    i can not wat for X and Y coming out than i can wi-fi battle on 3ds
    um sorry but you not part of this clan yet >.> please refrain from posting in guilds unelss you join i don't remember you posting to join sorry its a serebii rule no posting in guilds unless your part of them...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

So now I get a tester to test me? :O

^Made by me ^_^

''One way to forget about pain is to do something you will be in, completely, So... computer games.'' - Na`Vi. Dendi

Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    I would try out a moltres on the team over magnezone as the team in its current state is hugely weak to sheer force lando-i with moltres you only have to worry about hidden power ice most of the time and still keep the ability to kill steels with flamethrower/fire blast and get arguably the best move in rain hurricane as well as you already have a spinner hope this helps :]
    Thanks Voice, and I really do love the addition of our Fire Chicken. That thing has been a monster on my team, and out of my test run with it only once has it been beaten, but that was because of it's poor speed. I really love Sharp Beak on it. While it's Hurrican isn't as powerful as it's Specs Varient, it still at least 2HKOs threats like Tentacruel. Also, this thing can roast Rachi alive if rain isn't up, and it actually has really great synergy with the rest of the team, and it seems Foretress it it's best friend, able to help both boost it's offense capabilities and spin away it's crippling weakness. Seriously guys, I suggest Moltres the next time you're making a team.

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou12742164 <Awesome battle with Moltres hax

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    I'm actually surprised that kyurem-b isn't the most used ou pkmn. After all, it has the 2nd best atk stat in the game, access to a base100/140 physical bolt-beam combo, and has a dragon stab that can potentially 2hko ferrothorn.
    Yeah sure Kyu-B has the second best Atk stat in the whole game, but their is some flaws to make it a top tier threat.
    - Stealth Rock weak
    - Slowest Dragon in OU
    - Weak to the number one used pokemon, Scizor
    - Weak to common priority(Mach Punch and Bullet Punch)
    - No good Physical Ice moves(or none at all)
    - Physical movepool is bad(Dragon STAB and Fusion Bolt)
    - Relies on Special movepool for coverage
    - Hone Claws is the only boosting move, which is ehh(helps on the DTail set)
    No.

Lol so thats why you asked for help? just fix the team when you encounter a threat to it so that you have something to check it and then test it some more until you're happy. also HOW IS THE TEAM I HELPED YOU WITH DOING? for the third time he says.
    I haven't been able to test it until this week. However, I am on Spring Break for 2 weeks, so I'll be able to report back soon! for the second time he says.

Moltres sounds really cool tbh. It has a fighting resistance, which is always handy to have. What are its stats? (too lazy to look up...)

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    I haven't been able to test it until this week. However, I am on Spring Break for 2 weeks, so I'll be able to report back soon! for the second time he says.

Moltres sounds really cool tbh. It has a fighting resistance, which is always handy to have. What are its stats? (too lazy to look up...)
    Ok and its stats are 90/100/90/125/85/90 so quick question guys what is your favorite legendary competitive wise and why?

|||||||
    Credit to Blues

Ok and its stats are 90/100/90/125/85/90 so quick question guys what is your favorite legendary competitive wise and why?
    Lemme see....Mewtwo because it has good speed and it a beast when running Choice Specs on it.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    Lemme see....Mewtwo because it has good speed and it a beast when running Choice Specs on it.
    Mine's got to be suicune and this battles exemplifies why
    http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/repla...013dev12766077
    with access to tailwind icy wind and a good water typing it can take on any rain team with ease :]

|||||||
    Credit to Blues

Mine's got to be suicune and this battles exemplifies why
    http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/repla...013dev12766077
    with access to tailwind icy wind and a good water typing it can take on any rain team with ease :]
    Nice VGC battle...I am just in my first tourney for that.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[

Phione. I mean look at those perfect stats of 80 across, its ability and access to Hydrostall Pokemon like its fellow friends. Plus it has a kawaii design personally and it's legendary status is and has been a dispute! Go Phione. That or Latios.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Phione. I mean look at those perfect stats of 80 across, its ability and access to Hydrostall Pokemon like its fellow friends. Plus it has a kawaii design personally and it's legendary status is and has been a dispute! Go Phione. That or Latios.
    Well...of course, both Manaphy and Phione are Kawaii.

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[

Terrakion. Its presence on the field makes it to where you know something is going to faint.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

I really love Kyogre in Ubers. That things is a monster when played correctly

6-0 Moltres Sweep, well, a Late Game Moltres sweep. Azuzu was able to destroy a GOthtower with Superpower... http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou12784010

Credit to EG for Banner.

Page 1025 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 259259751015102110221023102410251026102710281029103510751125 ... LastLast