View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 1025 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 259259751015102110221023102410251026102710281029103510751125 ... LastLast
Results 25,601 to 25,625 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #25601
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyDriver View Post
    This is my leaving I guess... sorry guys but I haven't been really active on Serebii anymore and this guild just is too alive for me to keep up with (good job eevee ) bye guys, enjoy the guild!
    awwww sky don't leave i just added you like a week ago! you take it easy...we all will miss you...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  2. #25602
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,875

    Default

    If anyone gets the chance, I'd appreciate if they take a look at this as it's far from perfect.

    I'm actually surprised to not see Kyurem-B very much. I know it has average Speed, but it has some good Bulk.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

  3. #25603
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    497

    Default

    I swear to god RU is my new favorite tier Vairon you best be on guard lost and tleon have been eaten alive by the team I have assembled >:]

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  4. #25604
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,560

    Default

    ....crits....Crits!!!!
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  5. #25605
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    My team needs a counter to TR in RU, but it practically destroys. Well, I do have an updated version with Absol and Druddigon <3.

    Also, made a new team today. It's freakin awesome, even if i t has a huge ground weakness. http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou12725099

    My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

    Credit to EG for Banner.

  6. #25606
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    My team needs a counter to TR in RU, but it practically destroys. Well, I do have an updated version with Absol and Druddigon <3.

    Also, made a new team today. It's freakin awesome, even if i t has a huge ground weakness. http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou12725099
    I would try out a moltres on the team over magnezone as the team in its current state is hugely weak to sheer force lando-i with moltres you only have to worry about hidden power ice most of the time and still keep the ability to kill steels with flamethrower/fire blast and get arguably the best move in rain hurricane as well as you already have a spinner hope this helps :]

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  7. #25607
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    also guys here you go sorry for the longest wait ever for the first keldeo LOL



    |Nature: Timid | Ability: Justified | Lv. 15 | Event |
    | Met Lovely Place fateful encounter | OT: SMR2012 | ID: 08272 |
    | Item: PP max | moves: Aqua Jet, leer, Double Kick,Bubblebeam |
    | HP: 70 | IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/30 |

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  8. #25608
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    903

    Default

    I'm actually surprised that kyurem-b isn't the most used ou pkmn. After all, it has the 2nd best atk stat in the game, access to a base100/140 physical bolt-beam combo, and has a dragon stab that can potentially 2hko ferrothorn.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

  9. #25609
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ohio... Lets not talk about it
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Yay Specszard sweep.

        Spoiler:- Sweep:

  10. #25610
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Sidenote: who in hell would use sandshrew over eviolite ferroseed. Oh wait...
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

  11. #25611
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ohio... Lets not talk about it
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Is the oh wait for the fact that Ferroseed is in RU?

  12. #25612

    Default

    i can not wat for X and Y coming out than i can wi-fi battle on 3ds

  13. #25613
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PachirisuPanCake View Post
    i can not wat for X and Y coming out than i can wi-fi battle on 3ds
    um sorry but you not part of this clan yet >.> please refrain from posting in guilds unelss you join i don't remember you posting to join sorry its a serebii rule no posting in guilds unless your part of them...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  14. #25614

    Default

    So now I get a tester to test me? :O

    ^Made by me ^_^

    ''One way to forget about pain is to do something you will be in, completely, So... computer games.'' - Na`Vi. Dendi



  15. #25615
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    I would try out a moltres on the team over magnezone as the team in its current state is hugely weak to sheer force lando-i with moltres you only have to worry about hidden power ice most of the time and still keep the ability to kill steels with flamethrower/fire blast and get arguably the best move in rain hurricane as well as you already have a spinner hope this helps :]
    Thanks Voice, and I really do love the addition of our Fire Chicken. That thing has been a monster on my team, and out of my test run with it only once has it been beaten, but that was because of it's poor speed. I really love Sharp Beak on it. While it's Hurrican isn't as powerful as it's Specs Varient, it still at least 2HKOs threats like Tentacruel. Also, this thing can roast Rachi alive if rain isn't up, and it actually has really great synergy with the rest of the team, and it seems Foretress it it's best friend, able to help both boost it's offense capabilities and spin away it's crippling weakness. Seriously guys, I suggest Moltres the next time you're making a team.

    http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou12742164 <Awesome battle with Moltres hax

    My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

    Credit to EG for Banner.

  16. #25616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    I'm actually surprised that kyurem-b isn't the most used ou pkmn. After all, it has the 2nd best atk stat in the game, access to a base100/140 physical bolt-beam combo, and has a dragon stab that can potentially 2hko ferrothorn.
    Yeah sure Kyu-B has the second best Atk stat in the whole game, but their is some flaws to make it a top tier threat.
    - Stealth Rock weak
    - Slowest Dragon in OU
    - Weak to the number one used pokemon, Scizor
    - Weak to common priority(Mach Punch and Bullet Punch)
    - No good Physical Ice moves(or none at all)
    - Physical movepool is bad(Dragon STAB and Fusion Bolt)
    - Relies on Special movepool for coverage
    - Hone Claws is the only boosting move, which is ehh(helps on the DTail set)
    No.

  17. #25617
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    Lol so thats why you asked for help? just fix the team when you encounter a threat to it so that you have something to check it and then test it some more until you're happy. also HOW IS THE TEAM I HELPED YOU WITH DOING? for the third time he says.
    I haven't been able to test it until this week. However, I am on Spring Break for 2 weeks, so I'll be able to report back soon! for the second time he says.

    Moltres sounds really cool tbh. It has a fighting resistance, which is always handy to have. What are its stats? (too lazy to look up...)

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  18. #25618
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    I haven't been able to test it until this week. However, I am on Spring Break for 2 weeks, so I'll be able to report back soon! for the second time he says.

    Moltres sounds really cool tbh. It has a fighting resistance, which is always handy to have. What are its stats? (too lazy to look up...)
    Ok and its stats are 90/100/90/125/85/90 so quick question guys what is your favorite legendary competitive wise and why?

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  19. #25619
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    Ok and its stats are 90/100/90/125/85/90 so quick question guys what is your favorite legendary competitive wise and why?
    Lemme see....Mewtwo because it has good speed and it a beast when running Choice Specs on it.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  20. #25620
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    Lemme see....Mewtwo because it has good speed and it a beast when running Choice Specs on it.
    Mine's got to be suicune and this battles exemplifies why
    http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/repla...013dev12766077
    with access to tailwind icy wind and a good water typing it can take on any rain team with ease :]

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  21. #25621
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    Mine's got to be suicune and this battles exemplifies why
    http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/repla...013dev12766077
    with access to tailwind icy wind and a good water typing it can take on any rain team with ease :]
    Nice VGC battle...I am just in my first tourney for that.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  22. #25622
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    Ok and its stats are 90/100/90/125/85/90 so quick question guys what is your favorite legendary competitive wise and why?
    Phione. I mean look at those perfect stats of 80 across, its ability and access to Hydrostall Pokemon like its fellow friends. Plus it has a kawaii design personally and it's legendary status is and has been a dispute! Go Phione. That or Latios.


  23. #25623
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Phione. I mean look at those perfect stats of 80 across, its ability and access to Hydrostall Pokemon like its fellow friends. Plus it has a kawaii design personally and it's legendary status is and has been a dispute! Go Phione. That or Latios.
    Well...of course, both Manaphy and Phione are Kawaii.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  24. #25624
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Terrakion. Its presence on the field makes it to where you know something is going to faint.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  25. #25625
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    I really love Kyogre in Ubers. That things is a monster when played correctly

    6-0 Moltres Sweep, well, a Late Game Moltres sweep. Azuzu was able to destroy a GOthtower with Superpower... http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou12784010

    My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

    Credit to EG for Banner.

Page 1025 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 259259751015102110221023102410251026102710281029103510751125 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •