View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1085 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8598510351075108110821083108410851086108710881089109511351185 ... LastLast
Results 27,101 to 27,125 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    Sorry guys that I havent talked in a while im playing magic the gathering again
    T'is a fun game. I like it a lot :O

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    T'is a fun game. I like it a lot :O
    I need to get a new deck but i use Death and Forest deck what about your main elements
    My FEA Family:

Heres a little piece of statistics i thought was interesting (yet obvious)

PS has recently reached 3126 members, and surprisingly, their activity is higher than that of PO :O

congrats to PS for reaching 3000 members!
    Last edited by Cyrius; 26th April 2013 at 2:28 AM.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    I need to get a new deck but i use Death and Forest deck what about your main elements
    I like trolling the people i play with and i play a 4 color defender deck. Surprisingly i can win w/it lol. in 2v2s im working on a support deck with no creatures, all trolling. Its gonna be red/blue. when im not trolling i use G/Black elfs or b/r goblins

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    I like trolling the people i play with and i play a 4 color defender deck. Surprisingly i can win w/it lol. in 2v2s im working on a support deck with no creatures, all trolling. Its gonna be red/blue. when im not trolling i use G/Black elfs or b/r goblins
    Yeah man i basically rusty so i need some practice once i get a Replicator or Burial deck
    My FEA Family:

Hey guys, sorry to go off topic, but can i get an opinion on this team i'm planning to use for W2?
    Kingdra w/ Shell Bell
    -Hydro Pump
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Ice Beam/Sleep Talk (depends on if i can teach him a healing move other than rest)
    -Rest/other healing move
    Cradily w/ Leftovers
    -Stockpile
    -Stealth Rock
    -Ingrain
    -Earthquake
    Scizor w/Expert Belt
    -Brick Break
    -Swords Dance
    -X-Scissor
    -Bullet Punch
    Dragonite w/ Razor Claw (?)
    -Dragon Dance
    -Stone Edge
    -Fire Punch
    -Outrage
    Gliscor w/Scope Lens
    -U Turn
    -Swords Dance
    -Thunder Fang
    -Night Slash
    Reuniclus w/Metronome (will probably switch with Scizor)
    -Psychic
    -Energy Ball
    -Focus Blast
    -Shadow Ball

Sorry for this being so long.. I would've posted natures and EVs and abilities, but that would've made it longer ^^;
    Last edited by Nevmaster; 26th April 2013 at 4:26 AM.
    WHITE 2 FC: 0863 4765 6939

Credit goes to Eeveelover824 for the awesome banner!

Hey question Garnet. Do u post when the next tournament starts in the guild? or do I have to follow the tournament thread posts?

So I'm gonna RNG zekrom soon... I already have an adamant one so I was thinking either jolly or naughty?
    What do you guys think?

Also to everyone I owe event pokes to, I will get them to you soon

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

blonde, you also have Lonely IIRC, since I got my Zekrom from you. So go for Jolly.

Tve23, there's already a tourney starting, and no point in posting there since you are not in it. So just wait when there's the next tourney.

Nevmaster, ingame or competitively? If it's competitive, it needs works.

Edit: Who did Lonely then >.>? Just still go for Jolly, lulz.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    blonde, you also have Lonely IIRC, since I got my Zekrom from you. So go for Jolly.

Tve23, there's already a tourney starting, and no point in posting there since you are not in it. So just wait when there's the next tourney.

drastic you sure cuaz i have a lonely lol i do remember give a hand to people my lonely nature one which i rnged it...i rnged the lonely i don't remember blonde doing zerkrom yet....

Competetive, yeah. I had a feeling it'd need work, but I just feel like I can't give one up without compromising the entire team in some way. (If it can be helped, i'd really like to keep my Scizor. He has the highest attack of any pokemon i've had and, honestly, probably the best stats.)

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    So I'm gonna RNG zekrom soon... I already have an adamant one so I was thinking either jolly or naughty?
    What do you guys think?

Also to everyone I owe event pokes to, I will get them to you soon
    lol I RNGed an Adamant Zekrom but I trapped myself in the house to release Thundurus. DX
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Kingdra:Keep Hydro Pump and Dragon Pulse. Ice Beam can stay but here's two other options you can use. Draco Metoer and Surf. Choice Specs or Life Orb

Cradily: No on Ingrain and Stockpile. Once Ingrain is used, you can't switch out. Stockpile can't be up to +6 and Crit will break through Defense boosts. Giga Drain and Toxic will be better for Healing and residual damage. Item is good.

Scizor: Is it Technician? If yes, Bug Bite > X-Scissor. If not, keep X-Scissor. Tech Bug Bite is stronger than X-Scissor. Life Orb or Lefties as item.

Dragonite: I just assume you can't get ESpeed anymore. So replace SE with EQ. Lum Berry as item.

Gliscor: Poison Heal? If yes... Sub/Protect/Toxic/EQ for stalling. If not, use AcroScor. SD/Acrobatics/EQ/Sub, Protect, Roost. Toxic Orb for 1st set. Flying Gem for AcroSet.

Reuniclus: I hope it's not a Speed+ nature. If it's Modest or Quiet, Replace Energy Ball with Trick Room. If not, use Recover or Calm Mind. Life Orb as Item.
    No.

Edit: Who did Lonely then >.>? Just still go for Jolly, lulz.
    Nah, I RNG'd the event zekrom adamant (you can check my list of rng'd events )
    Looks like eevee did lonely lol

okey dokey, I'll do Jolly

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

Quote, blonde had the same problem as well, LOL. She got stuck in the house to RNG dat Tornadus, xD.

Yeah, I checked if you really did, then derp, you didn't.
    No.

Kingdra:Keep Hydro Pump and Dragon Pulse. Ice Beam can stay but here's two other options you can use. Draco Metoer and Surf. Choice Specs or Life Orb

Cradily: No on Ingrain and Stockpile. Once Ingrain is used, you can't switch out. Stockpile can't be up to +6 and Crit will break through Defense boosts. Giga Drain and Toxic will be better for Healing and residual damage. Item is good.

Scizor: Is it Technician? If yes, Bug Bite > X-Scissor. If not, keep X-Scissor. Tech Bug Bite is stronger than X-Scissor. Life Orb or Lefties as item.

Dragonite: I just assume you can't get ESpeed anymore. So replace SE with EQ. Lum Berry as item.

Gliscor: Poison Heal? If yes... Sub/Protect/Toxic/EQ for stalling. If not, use AcroScor. SD/Acrobatics/EQ/Sub, Protect, Roost. Toxic Orb for 1st set. Flying Gem for AcroSet.

Reuniclus: I hope it's not a Speed+ nature. If it's Modest or Quiet, Replace Energy Ball with Trick Room. If not, use Recover or Calm Mind. Life Orb as Item.
    Hmm..ok, thanks! It'll probably take me a while to get all of the stuff though... especially the life orbs =__=;

Voting ends this Saturday sometime. Please vote on a set if you haven't yet. The link to the list is in the 3rd post.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Ok, so I just started playing single battles again! (And, it's been forever since I've posted here, sorry )

I've got this pretty new team that I just recently built with the EXACT same defensive core I use in every single one of my teams lol
    I'd really like some advice on it, and I want to test out how well I can actually battle!

My FC: 2594-9889-0820

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    Nah, I RNG'd the event zekrom adamant (you can check my list of rng'd events )
    Looks like eevee did lonely lol

okey dokey, I'll do Jolly
    lol thanks blonde i remember that i did the mix attacker set for zerkrom XD also yay deoxys ill be getting at least 3 of them one for white,black, and white 2 this time since its a wifi download this time when the event opens up...ill finish setting my perimeters for white version just been lazy XD

Quote Originally Posted by Shreyas View Post
    Ok, so I just started playing single battles again! (And, it's been forever since I've posted here, sorry )

I've got this pretty new team that I just recently built with the EXACT same defensive core I use in every single one of my teams lol
    I'd really like some advice on it, and I want to test out how well I can actually battle!
    you need a test sheryas >.> is it for wifi or PO? i need to test out my league team more actually for garnet's league he making...i want to make sure it works good before i rng my team out that i need for wifi...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 26th April 2013 at 8:31 AM.

lol It's for PO/PS. I can't make them for WiFi

My FC: 2594-9889-0820

This is the weirdest team I have ever faced........ Don't see why my opponent thought it would win XD
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-16075873
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

Hey Eevee, I'm really sorry but I'm leaving. TBH and no offense, but I just don't feel at home here. I'm really just hoping Nick comes back one day and rebuilds ES, but until then I feel I should be a lone wolf and wander Serebii on my own. Thanks for everything and I wish you guys the best of luck.

dem, just made a sun team with my little cutie jumpluff with sd set, so good ~.~, I think people should try this other than spamming venusaur for every sun teams, or at least try leafeon

Quote Originally Posted by Shreyas View Post

Yo! What core are you using?

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Iloveyou View Post
    dem, just made a sun team with my little cutie jumpluff with sd set, so good ~.~, I think people should try this other than spamming venusaur for every sun teams, or at least try leafeon
    I think Venusaur is used more because when you get right down to it is easily the better or the three. It has a wider movepool to compliment the set it usually runs than the other two. Since Jumpluff and Leafeon only gets SD they get limited to the few good physical moves they have which hurt its coverage if used in a higher tier. Also Venusaur is not as frail as Jumpluff (Leafeon is not so terribly frail with that Defense stat I guess) Then there is the fact that Venusaur gets Growth while the other two do not which is pretty self explaining aha..

It is not that the other two are bad..its just when you compare it to Venusaur they are completely outdone
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Page 1085 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8598510351075108110821083108410851086108710881089109511351185 ... LastLast