View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 1131 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 131103110811121112711281129113011311132113311341135114111811231 ... LastLast
Results 28,251 to 28,275 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #28251
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,610

    Default

    The DW needs some serious changes if they want to keep it next Gen, mainly the fact of I don't know, being able to take 10 Pokemon with you instead of one? It would makethe DW used a lot more often honestly.


    I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

  2. #28252

    Default

    so anyone up for a wifi battle? if yes vm me
    Let the blustering winds combine into one gale force
    Random inactivity is what Ap psychology does to the teenage mind-(if I'm inactive blame that lol)

  3. #28253
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    996

    Default

    Well, I tried my flawless adamant regenerator ho-oh out in a wifi battle. Managed to k/o a kyogre, mewtwo, palkia, and groudon, whilst leaving a giratina-o with 20% hp and a burn.
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen UU record: 55W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, non-OU tier supporter, speed-breeder, and steam enthusiast.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:


  4. #28254
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    The DW needs some serious changes if they want to keep it next Gen, mainly the fact of I don't know, being able to take 10 Pokemon with you instead of one? It would makethe DW used a lot more often honestly.
    Around 3 Pokemon per go is fine imo - I just hope they keep up with Hidden Abilities in X/Y.

  5. #28255
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Evening all-my exams are finally over,so I now have 3 months to do whatever I want to do ^ ^
    Two things on my agenda are game related:attempt to learn RNG(I'm STILL struggling to take off-lots to take in and understand),and build some singles wifi teams that are actually decent online!

    Couldn't resist posting after E3-Fairy's looking very good so far,although its weaknesses could still drag them down a bit.Who knows.
    But this topic's probably been overcooked already!

  6. #28256
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    Evening all-my exams are finally over,so I now have 3 months to do whatever I want to do ^ ^
    Two things on my agenda are game related:attempt to learn RNG(I'm STILL struggling to take off-lots to take in and understand),and build some singles wifi teams that are actually decent online!

    Couldn't resist posting after E3-Fairy's looking very good so far,although its weaknesses could still drag them down a bit.Who knows.
    But this topic's probably been overcooked already!
    Fairy's (suspected) weaknesses are only to types that have not really strong advantages - Poison is only SE against Grass, and no effect on Steel, and Steel is only good against Rock and Ice (I think).

  7. #28257
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Anybody up for a PS battle???
    Click on the Pic!! Ha ha ha, it rhymes!!

    Credit to Pkmnfn

  8. #28258
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Name:Warchomp
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both:PS
    Join Date:6/14/13
    Favorite Water/Grass: Breloom
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals: saphirapwns

  9. #28259
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    304

    Default

    ^Welcome -nice name almost as good as mine
    Would you like a battle on PS?

    "Archstaraptor won the battle!
    JDeathtroyer got disconnected! You can wait for their time to run out if you want the win.
    "
    He didn't come back...cheek _ _

  10. #28260
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    ^Welcome -nice name almost as good as mine
    Would you like a battle on PS?

    "Archstaraptor won the battle!
    JDeathtroyer got disconnected! You can wait for their time to run out if you want the win.
    "
    He didn't come back...cheek _ _
    Chayzen's team: Scrafty / Yanmega / Hippowdon / Thundurus-Therian / Suicune / Azelf
    gloobersteel's team: Shiftry / Starmie / Salamence / Politoed / Conkeldurr / Scizor
    gloobersteel: Y DOES EVREY ONE HAVE LEGENDARYS
    gloobersteel forfeited.

  11. #28261
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    I'll be on the Xat if anyone wants me. Come join me if ya want to talk. Drastic and DragonKnight are on too.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  12. #28262
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Afterlife
    Posts
    224

    Default

    I'll chat with you!

    Also, if anyone wants to battle on showdown, let me know!


    50 Pixie Points

  13. #28263
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    631

    Default

    We appear to be at war with the sinjoh collection. Do you think we can win? I do. Since I'm not battling, I'll just go about normally until anything comes up. Also, what is your opinion on the new fairy type pokemon holding the flower? I can not remember the name of it. I think it is pretty interesting. I mean, the flower can vary!



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  14. #28264
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    We appear to be at war with the sinjoh collection. Do you think we can win? I do. Since I'm not battling, I'll just go about normally until anything comes up. Also, what is your opinion on the new fairy type pokemon holding the flower? I can not remember the name of it. I think it is pretty interesting. I mean, the flower can vary!
    Flabébé ^^ I think it's a cute Pokemon, makes me wonder what it's evolution will be.

  15. #28265
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Flabébé ^^ I think it's a cute Pokemon, makes me wonder what it's evolution will be.
    I have no clue either. Maybe it won't evolve. Still, the flower it hold could grow big or something.



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  16. #28266
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Afterlife
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    I have no clue either. Maybe it won't evolve. Still, the flower it hold could grow big or something.
    Or maybe it'll end up fusing with the flower when it evolves!


    50 Pixie Points

  17. #28267
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    What the hell :|
    I lost 400 Rating on PS overnight?!
    Last fight I did yesterday brought me up to 1405!

    Chayzen's rating: 1007 → 1386
    (+379 for winning)

  18. #28268
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,882

    Default

    I just lol'd. For the first time in my life, I saw a Dual Screen Starmie.

    Start of turn 6
    NR-1CX7129C9B31CTEST called Latios back!
    NR-1CX7129C9B31CTEST sent out Tyranitar!

    The foe's Starmie used Light Screen!
    Light Screen raised SRK_Re1ent1ess's team special defense!

    The sandstorm rages.
    The foe's Starmie is buffeted by the sandstorm!

    Start of turn 7
    The foe's Starmie used Reflect!
    Reflect raised SRK_Re1ent1ess's team defense!
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

  19. #28269
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    I just lol'd. For the first time in my life, I saw a Dual Screen Starmie.

    Start of turn 6
    NR-1CX7129C9B31CTEST called Latios back!
    NR-1CX7129C9B31CTEST sent out Tyranitar!

    The foe's Starmie used Light Screen!
    Light Screen raised SRK_Re1ent1ess's team special defense!

    The sandstorm rages.
    The foe's Starmie is buffeted by the sandstorm!

    Start of turn 7
    The foe's Starmie used Reflect!
    Reflect raised SRK_Re1ent1ess's team defense!
    I face someone with Dual Screens on my Azelf, I switched, used Brick Break and sweeped 4 of his Pokemon before my Scrafty went down :P

  20. #28270
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by memond View Post
    Or maybe it'll end up fusing with the flower when it evolves!
    I also thought of this when I first saw it.


  21. #28271
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Coming back to starter typing.

    After seeing this I thought; "What if Chespin ends up being Grass/Rock"? This picture has been released as the only starter with a different type as a move (Grass and Rock, while Fennekin has Ember and Howl and Froakie has Bubble and Quick Attack), maybe as a way of saying "You had the typing of Fennekin (Fire/Psych) and Froakie (Water/Fight) right, but Chespin is NOT Grass/Dark"?

    Grass/Dark would be logically, considering it is SE against Psych, but Rock is SE against Fire aswell. If we follow the logic of every starter having a counter to both other starters, Chespin would be at an unfair advantage (Dark being immune to Psychic, unless this is changed in X/Y). It wouldn't follow the triangle and reversed triangle (Water > Fire > Grass and Fight > Dark > Psych), but instead it would be Water > Fire > Grass and Fight > Rock > Fire.

    Chespin as Grass/Dark would have weaknesses to:
    2x: Fire, Ice, Fight, Poison, Flying
    4x: Bug

    Fennekin as Fire/Psych:
    2x: Water, Ground, Rock, Ghost, Dark

    Froakie as Water/Fight:
    2x: Electric, Grass, Flying, Psychic

    Chespin as Grass/Rock:
    2x: Ice, Fight, Bug, Steel (only resist being Normal)

    Both Chespin and Fennekin have 5 weaknesses, but Chespin has 4x Weakness to Bug (which basically means 6 weaknesses). Froakie comes out on top with only 4 weaknesses out of 18 types.

    To further support my theory (which can still be wrong) I created this epic display of Paint skills.

    Chespin's color scheme would also easily allow for Grass/Rock (Brown with green). Besides that, Nintendo/Gamefreak always like to steer people in the right direction with subtle hints, this could be one aswell.

    Thoughts?

    Edit: Fixed links
    Last edited by Falconblade; 18th June 2013 at 7:28 AM.

  22. #28272
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Coming back to starter typing.
    After seeing this I thought; "What if Chespin ends up being Grass/Rock"? This picture has been released as the only starter with a different type as a move (Grass and Rock, while Fennekin has Ember and Howl and Froakie has Bubble and Quick Attack), maybe as a way of saying "You had the typing of Fennekin (Fire/Psych) and Froakie (Water/Fight) right, but Chespin is NOT Grass/Dark"?

    Grass/Dark would be logically, considering it is SE against Psych, but Rock is SE against Fire aswell. If we follow the logic of every starter having a counter to both other starters, Chespin would be at an unfair advantage (Dark being immune to Psychic, unless this is changed in X/Y). It wouldn't follow the triangle and reversed triangle (Water > Fire > Grass and Fight > Dark > Psych), but instead it would be Water > Fire > Grass and Fight > Rock > Fire.

    To support my theory (which can still be wrong) I created this very awesome and absolutely not chaotic Paint graph.

    Chespin's color scheme would also easily allow for this typing (Brown with green).

    Thoughts?

    Edit: Fixed links
    You're right,that would make a lot more sense.
    But Cyndaquil's line also learns rollout,perhaps for the same reason as Chespin's:they can roll up into a ball, or spin.
    I'm still open to ideas other than grass/dark,because it doesn't quite gel with Chespin's upbeat nature.He would at least have a cool,or morose look about him.

  23. #28273
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Coming back to starter typing.

    After seeing this I thought; "What if Chespin ends up being Grass/Rock"? This picture has been released as the only starter with a different type as a move (Grass and Rock, while Fennekin has Ember and Howl and Froakie has Bubble and Quick Attack), maybe as a way of saying "You had the typing of Fennekin (Fire/Psych) and Froakie (Water/Fight) right, but Chespin is NOT Grass/Dark"?

    Grass/Dark would be logically, considering it is SE against Psych, but Rock is SE against Fire aswell. If we follow the logic of every starter having a counter to both other starters, Chespin would be at an unfair advantage (Dark being immune to Psychic, unless this is changed in X/Y). It wouldn't follow the triangle and reversed triangle (Water > Fire > Grass and Fight > Dark > Psych), but instead it would be Water > Fire > Grass and Fight > Rock > Fire.

    Chespin as Grass/Dark would have weaknesses to:
    2x: Fire, Ice, Fight, Poison, Flying
    4x: Bug

    Fennekin as Fire/Psych:
    2x: Water, Ground, Rock, Ghost, Dark

    Froakie as Water/Fight:
    2x: Electric, Grass, Flying, Psychic

    Chespin as Grass/Rock:
    2x: Ice, Fight, Bug, Steel (only resist being Normal)

    Both Chespin and Fennekin have 5 weaknesses, but Chespin has 4x Weakness to Dark (which basically means 6 weaknesses). Froakie comes out on top with only 4 weaknesses out of 18 types.

    To further support my theory (which can still be wrong) I created this epic display of Paint skills.

    Chespin's color scheme would also easily allow for Grass/Rock (Brown with green). Besides that, Nintendo/Gamefreak always like to steer people in the right direction with subtle hints, this could be one aswell.

    Thoughts?
    Edited a bit more, better graph and some more text.
    Last edited by Falconblade; 15th June 2013 at 5:29 PM.

  24. #28274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Edited a bit more, better graph and some more text.
    Your paint skills suck . Anyways I hope they don't screw this up like with the Sinnoh starters. Infernape was clearly the more dominant of the starters since it can easily take out both empoleon(close combat) and torterra(any fire move). Torterra was clearly the weakest of the three, sure it can kill them both with ground stab, but due to it being the slowest empoleon(with ice beam) and infernape(any fire move) could take it out.


  25. #28275
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentReaper View Post
    Your paint skills suck . Anyways I hope they don't screw this up like with the Sinnoh starters. Infernape was clearly the more dominant of the starters since it can easily take out both empoleon(close combat) and torterra(any fire move). Torterra was clearly the weakest of the three, sure it can kill them both with ground stab, but due to it being the slowest empoleon(with ice beam) and infernape(any fire move) could take it out.
    Either Chespin with 6x weakness (I count 4x Bug as 2 weaknesses) or Fennekin with 5x weakness will be the most susceptible. I hope Chespin doesn't turn out as a Grass/Dark Pokemon simply because the first gym would be impossible with that. Since Rock Pokemon are usually pretty bulky, and Chespin looks like it could be bulky (some final evo fan arts depict him as a long-tailed Armadillo) I think Grass/Rock would fit much better.

    Fire, Ice, Fight, Poison, Flying and Bug are pretty common in online battles right now, Water, Ground, Rock, Ghost and Dark a bit less.

    JUST TO CLARIFY: This is all theory and speculation, 99% of the game is already done according to Nintendo, so for all we know Chespin can still be Grass/Dark - during development a lot of people have been spreading Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic and Water/Fight all over the internet, so Nintendo could've easily gone for that.
    Last edited by Falconblade; 15th June 2013 at 6:28 PM.

Page 1131 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 131103110811121112711281129113011311132113311341135114111811231 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •