View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1004 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 4904954994100010011002100310041005100610071008101410541104 ... LastLast
Results 25,076 to 25,100 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Mightyena has Elemental Fangs. I would just use Scarf Moxie Pinsir. Skuntank has a Dark Type.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
    I'm going to go find that man.

two lines

Edit: he's offline right now, but someday i will find him, and it won't be a pleasant day for him
    l0l its okay i would pwn him myself but i think he'd decline my challenge...

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Your Division:Grass
    Opponent's Division:Water
    Opponent's Name:Izzyfresh
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score:Win 6-0
    Rate your performance out of 50:40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50:40
    Any improvements for opponent:Nothing
    Any improvements for yourself:Nothing
    Any thing else worth mentioning?:

Your Division:Grass
    Opponent's Division:Water
    Opponent's Name:izzyfresh
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score:Loss 0-5
    Rate your performance out of 50:35
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50:45
    Any improvements for opponent:Nothing
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    l0l its okay i would pwn him myself but i think he'd decline my challenge...

I don't really want to beat him in battle, just troll him to death or something you know, with words
    I can smell u

If you want a trolly team, use
    Liepard, Sableye, Togekiss, Jirachi, Fillers
    Those 4 are the most trolly pokes out there, lol
    No.

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou11696022
    My Division: Water
    Opponents Division: Grass
    Opponents Name: Shayminlover123
    Win/Loss/Draw+Score:Win 5/0
    My performance: 40/50
    Opponents performance: 35/50
    Any Improvements for Opponent:None except maybe more defense
    Any Improvement for Myself: Replace Shuckle
    Anything worth mentioning: Iron fist+Choice band+Close Combat+STAB+Infernape= OHKOs

My Division: Water
    Opponents Division:Grass
    Opponents name: Shayminlover123
    Win/Loss/Draw+Score: Loss 0/6
    My performance: 30/50
    Opponents performance:45/50
    Any Improvements for Opponent: None
    Any Improvement for myself: Watch out for baton passers
    Anything worth mentioning: I hate spore and both battles were on PS
    3DS FC: 3308-5342-7268
    PM me if you want to battle/trade with me.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Your forgetting the lvl 1 aron and the lvl 1 rattatta whats wrong w/ u? >:C

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

I. Hate. Liepard. It isn't that great in OU, yes I have used one, because it doesn't force anything out. At least in NU, it can make something switch, such as Alomola (?) or Sub on the Toxic or something and start its evil cycle.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Your Division:Water
    Opponent's Division:Grass
    Opponent's Name:Leafy the Leafeon
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score:Win 3-0(flat battle)
    Rate your performance out of 50:47
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50:35
    Any improvements for opponent:Train your pokémon a bit harder, and try to come up with a slightly better team. We at TEG can help with that.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

It's Alomomola, I think, LOL.
    Leafy, may I ask what is your team? I'm going to tell you based on Smogon tiers, since you do want to learn about battling, I think. (And don't feel bad, I was like you when I start battling most likely, lol)
    No.

Leafy, may I ask what is your team? I'm going to tell you based on Smogon tiers, since you do want to learn about battling, I think. (And don't feel bad, I was like you when I start battling most likely, lol)
    It was: Raichu, Mienshao, and I think Ledian. I basically understand the tiers, so I have most OU's right now, I think one is UU, or something like that. Thanks though.
    Last edited by LeafytheLeafeon; 12th March 2013 at 2:49 AM.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Add me on my Pokemon Games!
    Pokemon White 2: (will add later in 2014 :P)
    3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

Current MM: Shiny Flawless DW Male Espurr: N/A

Yeah, you are very new. Nothing wrong with that though. All of us that are experienced, and I can vouch to them, we were horrible due to being new.
    Ledian is just bad. Not good offenses and Stealth Rock weak. Better options are Yanmega, Volcarona,(yes those are horribly Rocks weak, but due to their offensive presence, it makes it up) Scizor, Galvantula, Venomoth.
    Raichu is bad. I don't want to check stats of it now. Better electric types are Raikou, Jolteon, Rotom-W, and Thundurus-T.
    Mienshao is ok, not that good. Terrakion, Keldeo, Lucario are better options.

Just because I'm bored, who wants to have a wifi battle in the very early BW1 meta :3? BW2 move tutors are fine.
    And if you want to know what is banned, Legendary Mascots + Arceus. LOL, WHO WANTS TO?!?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    I. Hate. Liepard. It isn't that great in OU, yes I have used one, because it doesn't force anything out. At least in NU, it can make something switch, such as Alomola (?) or Sub on the Toxic or something and start its evil cycle.
    I use all pokemon in OU..and I have noticed that Serperior,Sudowoodo and Ampharos tend to do well for me.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers11715747 Just won my first Uber match. Tell me what you think?
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

All I have to say is that Liepard in NU is just trolly.
    I got lucky since my Electabuzz didn't got paralyze.
    It is such a troll :c

^ I think Mold Breaker Exca can fit in your team? Why? YOU HAVE 3 POKEMONS WEAK TO ROCKS!
    It can also hit Levitators with EQ.
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 12th March 2013 at 3:44 AM.
    No.

Yeah, you are very new. Nothing wrong with that though. All of us that are experienced, and I can vouch to them, we were horrible due to being new.
    Ledian is just bad. Not good offenses and Stealth Rock weak. Better options are Yanmega, Volcarona,(yes those are horribly Rocks weak, but due to their offensive presence, it makes it up) Scizor, Galvantula, Venomoth.
    Raichu is bad. I don't want to check stats of it now. Better electric types are Raikou, Jolteon, Rotom-W, and Thundurus-T.
    Mienshao is ok, not that good. Terrakion, Keldeo, Lucario are better options.
    Just because I'm bored, who wants to have a wifi battle in the very early BW1 meta :3? BW2 move tutors are fine.
    And if you want to know what is banned, Legendary Mascots + Arceus. LOL, WHO WANTS TO?!?
    So....I have Garchomp, Magnezone, Heatran, Jolteon, Jellicent, and Cinccino(speedy but not too much, and carries a choice scarf).
    Is that an OK team?

Spoiler:- Credits:

Add me on my Pokemon Games!
    Pokemon White 2: (will add later in 2014 :P)
    3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

Current MM: Shiny Flawless DW Male Espurr: N/A

Quote Originally Posted by SkyDriver View Post
    For Samurott, I think it's best to use a mixed set:
    Samurott @ Life Orb
    Torrent
    Naive nature
    (not sure about EV's)128 Atk/124 SpA/252 Spe
    -Hydro Pump
    -Ice Beam
    -Megahorn
    -Aqua Jet
    Im gonna try that the next time I restart my black after I get the shiny legendary poke.

Also, Drastic. I got the Jolly Samurott. And even better, it was Female at the same time ^-^ Only after 2 SR

EDIT: Also, Drastic. Instead of Waterfall for Jolly. Why not Surf? Its stronger and will get a higher STAB
    Last edited by Demonslayer492; 12th March 2013 at 6:14 PM.

Anyone want a Wifi battle, I want to test some things out before I battle Drastic.

@Leafy, I just see 2 threats. Techniloom and Rock Polish Sheer Force Landorus. If Techniloom hasn't set up, Garchomp(somewhat) and Jellicent will most likely your best checks. Not even jellicent would appreciate a Bullet Seed, let alone 5 Bullet Seeds. RP SF Landy-I is much easier to handle, if it hasn't set up, although, Jellicent would be 3HKO from earth Power. Cincinno would be a great check if it hasn't set up and Bullet Seed it. If you want Jellicent to soften them hits since it looks like it's your only wall, Celebi is good one due to countering Techniloom and SF Landy-I. Replace it with Magnezone. Why Magnezone? Earth Power and Mach Punch to the face.(Although Cincinno is an oddball, I'm not going to stop you.
    @Demon, well you see that Jolly is +speed, - Special attack, Surf gets weaker. Waterfall is a physical move

I hate you Garnet
    No.

@Demon, well you see that Jolly is +speed, - Special attack, Surf gets weaker. Waterfall is a physical move
    Oh, ok now I see that. Plus possibly the chance to Flinch ^-^ So that I will do.

Can anyone Breed me an Eevee with Flail? I wanna prove to a friend that an Eevee can sweep things like Magikarp ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer492 View Post
    Oh, ok now I see that. Plus possibly the chance to Flinch ^-^ So that I will do.

Can anyone Breed me an Eevee with Flail? I wanna prove to a friend that an Eevee can sweep things like Magikarp ^-^
    lol ask someone that is a breeder if you just want a regular eevee with flail...also got some news guys...

teg members attention i am currently now working at Titac's trade shop which is located in my siggy for rng services that is Bictac shop all teg members can request rngs there with the teg form now...also you will have a special list for teg member requests but note i can take my time on your requests unless you really need it...

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    lol ask someone that is a breeder if you just want a regular eevee with flail...also got some news guys...
    EDIT: I'm on top of the page, looking down at creation

Never mind about the Eevee <_> Just looking at what it does and has. It cant sweep like Magikarp can :/
    Last edited by Demonslayer492; 12th March 2013 at 7:23 PM.

Never mind about the Eevee <_> Just looking at what it does and has. It cant sweep like Magikarp can :/
    lol just was trying to help glad you figured out if your theory worked or not XD im sure you will get it though

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    lol just was trying to help glad you figured out if your theory worked or not XD im sure you will get it though
    Its fine, I just thought I'd ask anyone. I've already done a Magikarp Sweep. I wanted to set up an Eevee Sweep. My current thing is a Weedle Sweep ^-^ Then maybe an Eevee.

ALSO!!! Eevee, are you gonna accept my challenge for an Eeveeloution battle >_>?

Its fine, I just thought I'd ask anyone. I've already done a Magikarp Sweep. I wanted to set up an Eevee Sweep. My current thing is a Weedle Sweep ^-^ Then maybe an Eevee.

ALSO!!! Eevee, are you gonna accept my challenge for an Eeveeloution battle >_>?
    if its on Pokemon showdown sure...on wifi no...that will be a crazy battle though mixed tiers XD

Page 1004 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 4904954994100010011002100310041005100610071008101410541104 ... LastLast