View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1009 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 9909959999100510061007100810091010101110121013101910591109 ... LastLast
Results 25,201 to 25,225 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    you are my live savor i love the shiny form better i think mew looks way better blue ^_^ i always wanted a shiny mew flawless and the nature is perfect for me ^_^
    lol i definitely agree mew is better blue it's japanese hope u don't mind that
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    yeah its fine i don't mind it being a different language lol why would it matter >.>

yeah its fine i don't mind it being a different language lol why would it matter >.>
    yah true, i can trade u the mew when ur ready
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet

yah true, i can trade u the mew when ur ready
    k give me some time can't trade right now though cuaz i have to do my art requests...also people get on the xat chat....

k give me some time can't trade right now though cuaz i have to do my art requests...also people get on the xat chat....
    sure no prob, message when ready

Welcome to the clan hiyy11 (:
    Also, if any new members need testing for wifi, PM me with your FC also (:
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by hiyy11 View Post
    I assume I post my application here
    Name: Hiyy11
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: All
    Favorite Water/Grass: Scyther is my all time fave pokemon, period. If I had to chose a water tho, it would be Squirtle
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals: None, tho I have been talking to Eevee, and getting an RNG from her
    Other: (Yeah I included my own box, im cool). Im just getting into competitive battling, so wished to find a group of people who can help me hone my skills and become what I can. I been browing the guilds forum for days, and kept being drawn back here. Then I arranged a RNG from Eevee, and was drawn back again. I think I am meant to apply here. I hope I can help you all with what I can!
    Thanks!

Welcome. Would you prefer to be test via Wifi, PO, or PS?

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Testers.

I know I said I'd be on sooner but is there anyway we can test tomorrow?
    I'm feel pretty eh.

If not I believe I can do it now.

Always looking for shinys PM me and Ill make a offer!

The only thing I have to offer at this point is a Flawless IV Ditto. I value it highly.
    0490-6563-1433

It's fine, we're not going to come to you, you have to come to us. Just tell me/Garnet whenever you can battle.
    Also, since on fb, me and 2 other clan members were talking about it, who wants to battle in the start of BW1 era where only Legendary Mascots + Arceus is banned ?

Also, BW2 move tutors and the new formes are fine. It just seems so fun, LOL.

For the people that is on our fb group, if you read some new posts, so you'll likely know about this(our group should only be like for members that has been for quite some time. Our page is for anyone )
    A old member of ours is coming sooner than expected. But it may be delayed, LOL.
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 14th March 2013 at 4:27 AM.
    No.

It better be Japanese, otherwise it would be a hack
    You could only get mew shiny from the Japanese only event for emerald (old sea chart)

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

Attention teg members the war thread been submitted for the guild war with CC so war members get ready to war...good luck everyone and lets show CC we gotten stronger then last time....

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    You could only get mew shiny from the Japanese only event for emerald (old sea chart)
    lol yah it's japanese shame they is no english legit one

Well, this isn't going to be a nice war and losing 2-0 >.<
    Also, I'm battling a SBF brain IIRC >.<
    It will be a miracle, I swear!
    No.

it seems sheryas and myrrh lost no pressure drastic but try to change it around...if not well its alright we did our best ^_^

Let's just hope for ATLEAST 1 win!
    Better than the 3-0 last war we had with them...
    And it highly likely I won't have to battle since they do get there battles pretty quick.
    Unless some miracle Voice and Aura Sensei won't be on/win their battles.
    You got to admit, their winning streak, dear lawd *o*
    No.

ew I'm screwed. It's hard to believe Ice Cream will pummel my ***.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Hehe, heys dude xD
    Finally found the place to be
    Hope your doing ok
    Also, for anyone who needs it. I can clone anything (Events, Normal Pokes, DWs) for you. ITs all legit, Bictac can vouch
    I wont charge T.E.G for clones, if your not too excessive with it anyway. I will however request a trade if I want what I am cloning

Yeah, I been contemplaiting it for a while Eevee You helped push me I spose
    hey hiyy! you know I'm in this awesome clan too? :3
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

What about the one on FireRed/LeafGreen? Its on Birth Island (I think thats the name) That I had to work my A** off to get the Ticket for the boat to go there x: and SR

lol yah it's japanese shame they is no english legit one
    Um, FireRed and LeafGreen Mew .-.

Also Drastic, I maxed out the Jolly Samurott. It looks almost like my Rash Samurott that I got on my White 2 when I started it.

Samurott(F)
    Rash

HP: 336
    Atk: 257
    Def: 221
    Sp Atk: 256
    Sp Def: 154
    Speed: 180

Torrent

Surf, Megahorn, Ice Beam and Hydro Cannon.

This is your Jolly..

Samurott(F)
    Jolly

HP: 338
    Atk: 279
    Def: 198
    Sp. Atk: 232
    Sp. Def: 154
    Speed: 224

Torrent

Waterfall, Swords dance, Return(Soon maybe AquaJet) and Megahorn.

Honestly Drastic, Im not seeing much of a difference. Maybe you can tell me what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Welcome. Would you prefer to be test via Wifi, PO, or PS?
    Well, I am still waiting for half my team to be RNGd
    But I expect I might go Wifi and check that out first of all. It was my main plan, but then got told about PO/PS. Will look that up after I tried Wifi
    Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    hey hiyy! you know I'm in this awesome clan too? :3
    Haha, yup. Been looking it over for a couple days Decided it was high time I joined
    Plus I got Eevee doing me an RNG so, yay xD Plus it seemed friendly here, and I will need the advice in battling
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

Welcome to TEG

Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer492 View Post
    What about the one on FireRed/LeafGreen? Its on Birth Island (I think thats the name) That I had to work my A** off to get the Ticket for the boat to go there x: and SR

Um, FireRed and LeafGreen Mew .-.
    I believe that's deoxys you're thinking of that appears on birth island in FR/LG once you get the aurora ticket event

The only english mew for FR/LG was an event one given out at toys r us in 2006, I believe, and those can't be shiny.
    Same goes for all other english mews given out on other games, they were all special events and couldn't be shiny.
    The reason the mew on japanese emerald could be shiny was because it was a legitimately wild mew, but you could only get to it with the old sea chart event that was only done in japan

RNG Pokes | RNG Events

I believe that's deoxys you're thinking of that appears on birth island in FR/LG once you get the aurora ticket event

The only english mew for FR/LG was an event one given out at toys r us in 2006, I believe, and those can't be shiny.
    Same goes for all other english mews given out on other games, they were all special events and couldn't be shiny.
    The reason the mew on japanese emerald could be shiny was because it was a legitimately wild mew, but you could only get to it with the old sea chart event that was only done in japan
    Well then, im not sure. I forgot what I read, But Mew wasnt shiny in 2nd gen games. After that mew was able to be shiny. Cause I looked that up one time. And all the pokemon in my Sig are the ONLY ones that cant be caught and be shiny. And Mew wasnt part of anything over 2nd gen. Mew and the Unown were the only ones that couldnt be shiny in gen 2. Anything over gen 2 never said mew couldnt be shiny. And I thought there was an Island that had Mew on it. Cause FR/LG had the sevi-Island, Navel Rock, Birth island and one more. Emerald had them also I thinkg .-.
    Last edited by Demonslayer492; 14th March 2013 at 6:42 PM.

Correct. I have yet to meet a legitimate english shiny mew
    My one is Japanese.
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

Correct. I have yet to meet a legitimate english shiny mew
    My one is Japanese.
    Well as soon as I can get a GBA for my FireRed I'll let you have it ^-^

and even Serebii says what pokemon cant be shiyn ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer492 View Post
    Well then, im not sure. I forgot what I read, But Mew wasnt shiny in 2nd gen games. After that mew was able to be shiny. Cause I looked that up one time. And all the pokemon in my Sig are the ONLY ones that cant be caught and be shiny. And Mew wasnt past of anything over 2nd gen. Mew and the Unown were the only ones that couldnt be shiny in gen 2. Anything over gen 2 never said mew couldnt be shiny. And I thought there was an Island that had Mew on it. Cause FR/LG had the sevi-Island, Navel Rock, Birth island and one more. Emerald had them also I thinkg .-.
    Never said mew couldn't be shiny, just that the only one that can is from the japanese emerald game (which is why all shiny mews must be japanese for them to be legit)

I promise there was no wild mew on any island in FR/LG: legendaries list
    Also this is the list of all events pertaining to mew. The only one that involves finding a wild mew is the second to last one on the page.

RNG Pokes | RNG Events

Page 1009 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 9909959999100510061007100810091010101110121013101910591109 ... LastLast