View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1010 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 109109601000100610071008100910101011101210131014102010601110 ... LastLast
Results 25,226 to 25,250 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer492 View Post
    Well as soon as I can get a GBA for my FireRed I'll let you have it ^-^

and even Serebii says what pokemon cant be shiyn ^-^
    Haha, I know what can't be shiny. Im just saying an ENGLISH shiny mew is not legitimate, I've traded events for long enough to know that I have had a bad encounter. But sure show me a legit one and i'll take it all back
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    Never said mew couldn't be shiny, just that the only one that can is from the japanese emerald game (which is why all shiny mews must be japanese for them to be legit)

I promise there was no wild mew on any island in FR/LG: legendaries list
    Also this is the list of all events pertaining to mew. The only one that involves finding a wild mew is the second to last one on the page.
    Well im not saying your wrong, and im not saying im wrong. But i know everything you've said. But I know there was a game that you could catch a wild mew that wasnt from Japan D: I just cant remember what it was x:

EDIT: but i cant complain. I got a Shiny Reshiram from someone .-. I dont use it tho its just there for the pleasure ^-^

Am Willing to trade for something else
    Last edited by Demonslayer492; 14th March 2013 at 7:00 PM.

Well im not saying your wrong, and im not saying im wrong. But i know everything you've said. But I know there was a game that you could catch a wild mew that wasnt from Japan D: I just cant remember what it was x:

EDIT: but i cant complain. I got a Shiny Reshiram from someone .-. I dont use it tho its just there for the pleasure ^-^

Am Willing to trade for something else
    Lol. Shiny Reshiram, you know thats a hack haha.
    Black 2 FC: 4728 7067 7735

I have my own trade shop. Please visit!

All my shop artwork was made by chrishastie. Awesome. Immortalized through signature!

If anyone needs testing it will have to be in the next few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by hiyy11 View Post
    Lol. Shiny Reshiram, you know thats a hack haha.
    Yeah i know. But it was lvl 100 with everything. So I only traded a Shiny meloetta lvl 1 with no moves or Ablilty to the kid. So I was like why not. Im not gonna use the Shiny Reshiram with horrible speed. I'll just keep it in my box unless someone wants it for another legit shiny ^-^

Well then, im not sure. I forgot what I read, But Mew wasnt shiny in 2nd gen games. After that mew was able to be shiny. Cause I looked that up one time. And all the pokemon in my Sig are the ONLY ones that cant be caught and be shiny. And Mew wasnt part of anything over 2nd gen. Mew and the Unown were the only ones that couldnt be shiny in gen 2. Anything over gen 2 never said mew couldnt be shiny. And I thought there was an Island that had Mew on it. Cause FR/LG had the sevi-Island, Navel Rock, Birth island and one more. Emerald had them also I thinkg .-.
    Umm idk, I never actually participated in events when i was like 4-8, but I never heard that there was an event on mew, I was also playing on my sisters sapphire, and my brother's emerald, it had rayquaza :3

Spoiler:- Credits:

Add me on my Pokemon Games!
    Pokemon White 2: (will add later in 2014 :P)
    3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

Current MM: Shiny Flawless DW Male Espurr: N/A

Woah, big text. Will reply to it later, lazy.

I told someone that you can't get shiny Reshiram and Keldeo, they didn't listen -.-
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post

I told someone that you can't get shiny Reshiram and Keldeo, they didn't listen -.-
    Well just tell me whats wrong with the Samurotts. Their about the same. And I know. I Admin a Page on Fb and I try to get people to trade me things. But I say i "I DONT WANT *insert non-shiny pokemon* CAUSE THEY ARE HACKED". But I still got the Shiny Reshiram for a little messed up meloetta that my friend did for me. Might belive me or not. But his father does something with video games and he did something for Game Freak and he can get me any passed event pokemon and somehow turn it shiny if I want .-. The meloetta thats just released was shiny when I got it ^-^
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafytheLeafeon View Post
    Umm idk, I never actually participated in events when i was like 4-8, but I never heard that there was an event on mew, I was also playing on my sisters sapphire, and my brother's emerald, it had rayquaza :3
    We're talking about mew not Ray. ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post

i actually seen a shiny reshiram in trading... is this a hack?

i actually seen a shiny reshiram in trading... is this a hack?
    yes Leafy. its a hack. My sig shows the ONLY pokemon that cant be shiny. Serebii even says it in their shiny pokemon thing.

Game Freak programmed the shiny sprites in the game but they made it so that Reshiram/Zekrom CANT show up shiny in the wild. Cause its at the end of the game and they wanted you to finish it instead of SR billions of times just to get a lvl 50 Resh/Zek just for the last battle of the game .=.

yes Leafy. its a hack. My sig shows the ONLY pokemon that cant be shiny. Serebii even says it in their shiny pokemon thing.

Game Freak programmed the shiny sprites in the game but they made it so that Reshiram/Zekrom CANT show up shiny in the wild. Cause its at the end of the game and they wanted you to finish it instead of SR billions of times just to get a lvl 50 Resh/Zek just for the last battle of the game .=.
    lol, well, ok. seems that it was obvious cause he had 2 reshirams and zekroms (1 shiny of each). Still, shiny reshiram looks awesome XD
    But I would never hack.

Anyone have a suggested set for a luxray, jolly w/ Guts?
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

lol, well, ok. seems that it was obvious cause he had 2 reshirams and zekroms (1 shiny of each). Still, shiny reshiram looks awesome XD
    But I would never hack.
    Yeah I see a lot of those on the In-game GTS. Same thing for normal shiny pokemon. everyone wants lvl 9 and under Zekroms and such for them.

I dont hack either but I have someone else do it. And I only keep it cause its shiny after all ^-^ I just wont use it in battle besides the Elite 4 and trainers.

Well....Hello everyone.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

What about the one on FireRed/LeafGreen? Its on Birth Island (I think thats the name) That I had to work my A** off to get the Ticket for the boat to go there x: and SR

Um, FireRed and LeafGreen Mew .-.

Also Drastic, I maxed out the Jolly Samurott. It looks almost like my Rash Samurott that I got on my White 2 when I started it.

Samurott(F)
    Rash

HP: 336
    Atk: 257
    Def: 221
    Sp Atk: 256
    Sp Def: 154
    Speed: 180

Torrent

Surf, Megahorn, Ice Beam and Hydro Cannon.

This is your Jolly..

Samurott(F)
    Jolly

HP: 338
    Atk: 279
    Def: 198
    Sp. Atk: 232
    Sp. Def: 154
    Speed: 224

Torrent

Waterfall, Swords dance, Return(Soon maybe AquaJet) and Megahorn.

Honestly Drastic, Im not seeing much of a difference. Maybe you can tell me what it is.
    yah i like mine better anyway
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    Anyone have a suggested set for a luxray, jolly w/ Guts?
    Which tier?

It's a bad idea in OU, at least. Too slow, not very bulky, and between Wild Charge and Flame Orb, it's pretty much suicidal. In NU, though, I think it might be more understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Which tier?

It's a bad idea in OU, at least. Too slow, not very bulky, and between Wild Charge and Flame Orb, it's pretty much suicidal. In NU, though, I think it might be more understandable.
    Well, to be honest, I don't fully follow tiers, I would't bring an Uber to a OU match though. Any other options to Wild charge and Flame orb? What about a choice scarf?
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

Battle anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    Well, to be honest, I don't fully follow tiers, I would't bring an Uber to a OU match though. Any other options to Wild charge and Flame orb? What about a choice scarf?
    ...Yeah, it's fast enough to successfully run a choice scarf. It could also run a choice band, if you want, but I'm not sure how good that'd be in OU.

Wild Charge, Superpower, and Volt Switch are all must if you're going to run a choice item. Since they get locked into one move, they're going to swap out anyway, which is why Superpower and Volt Switch are good. Volt Switch may be a little weak, but it gives you an edge one whatever might swap into the lion.

After that, Ice Fang is weak but hits dragons/Gliscor, and Crunch can be used for...uh, Latios? Luxray doesn't have that many options...

Hoping to get my War Battle done in a little bit... Wish me luck :]

Edit: Lost first match 3-0

Lost second match 6-0 sorry guys :[
    Last edited by Aura Sensei™; 15th March 2013 at 1:05 AM.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    Hoping to get my War Battle done in a little bit... Wish me luck :]

Edit: Lost first match 3-0

Lost second match 6-0 sorry guys :[
    They are a tough opponent. Pretty sure they have 3-0'd all their opponents.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Now I kinda wish TA was still around... CC got the majority of TA's members.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Great...now I'm deeper in the red line of death
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Made an RMT in the RMT section. Flawless team my opinion, despite being stomped on by smogon. (you'll find out when u read it ) @aura it's okay CC is a good team. not to mention Sucka is really good. anyway maybe i'll play next war (and lose also)

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

CC either wins 3-0 or 3-1. But they lost their very first war with 3.
    CC = GC + TET + TA and maybe some CG.
    CC is a battling guild, we're more like a community!
    No.

Page 1010 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 109109601000100610071008100910101011101210131014102010601110 ... LastLast