View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1019 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 199199691009101510161017101810191020102110221023102910691119 ... LastLast
Results 25,451 to 25,475 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    I actually found a core of amoonguss slowking and steelix worked wonders i culdnrun rocks spore phazing a potential deadly sweeper in nasty room king or potentially life orb amoonguss it was a great core when paired with a spinner also if people who haven't had their test battles and prefer to do pokemononline or showdown please contact yellow or me if you havent had a test battle and do wifi i believe garnet or drastic plz
    Ooo. That sounds like it would have a fun time if rain was up. Lately I been making a lot of rain teams..I have now become fond of Deo-D/Breloom/Politoad/Keldo/Thund-T/Gengar. Before I pretty much hated Loom and would never use it but now its pretty much one of the most important Pokes on the team XP And once again Gengererer has shown if it isnt broke dont fix it lol
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Hey all I just wanted to let the Guild know that I am taking time off these forums. As you can tell I have not been posting lately this is due to too much of my time being spent on school. So take this as my formal resignation to this wonderful Guild, but I WILL BE BACK, and I will signup again if I need to, hopefully around the time Pokemon X and Y are released.
    DWF I currently have:

Quote Originally Posted by Comek525 View Post
    Hey all I just wanted to let the Guild know that I am taking time off these forums. As you can tell I have not been posting lately this is due to too much of my time being spent on school. So take this as my formal resignation to this wonderful Guild, but I WILL BE BACK, and I will signup again if I need to, hopefully around the time Pokemon X and Y are released.
    See ya...hope you are well !
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Comek525 View Post
    we love you.. come back soon my dearest.
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

I actually found a core of amoonguss slowking and steelix worked wonders i culdnrun rocks spore phazing a potential deadly sweeper in nasty room king or potentially life orb amoonguss it was a great core when paired with a spinner also if people who haven't had their test battles and prefer to do pokemononline or showdown please contact yellow or me if you havent had a test battle and do wifi i believe garnet or drastic plz
    This sounds like an awesome core. I might have to try this in OU with Skarm>Steelix.

Or, maybe SDef Amoogus, Slowbro, and Scizor as a core with SDef SD Scizor... Hm... I might just have to try this...

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

I actually enjoy the curse-steelix/ amoongus core quite a bit. Spore the opp's pkmn, stun spore on the switch, then send out steelix knowing that your opp has only 4 pkmn tops to stop your sweep.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    I actually enjoy the curse-steelix/ amoongus core quite a bit. Spore the opp's pkmn, stun spore on the switch, then send out steelix knowing that your opp has only 4 pkmn tops to stop your sweep.
    Curse steelix is god awful it doesnt have the special defense to pull it off

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

I like to think of curse steelix as a boosting regirock. Also, rhyperior/evio rhydon could work as another defensive pkmn.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    For RU? If so try Dusknoir maybe.
    No, it would be for OU, I think .
    Are you trying to make a defensive core with it, or just looking for a good special wall?
    Just a good special wall, to be honest.
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

For ou, jellicent could be an amazing special wall. As could ferrothorn if you ev it right.

For ou, jellicent could be an amazing special wall. As could ferrothorn if you ev it right.
    Well, my Ferrothorn is ev'd in sp. def. and does quite well actually.And I unfortunately do not have a Jellicant. Are they the best?
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

If we could find a cloner I have a bold jellicent ev'd 252hp/252def/4spa with the moves recover, night shade, will o wisp, and water spout that I'd be more than happy to share with you.

I like to think of curse steelix as a boosting regirock. Also, rhyperior/evio rhydon could work as another defensive pkmn.
    Solid Rock Rhyperior under Sand actually makes a pretty Bulky Pokemon.
    sohryu is giving me a banner

If we could find a cloner I have a bold jellicent ev'd 252hp/252def/4spa with the moves recover, night shade, will o wisp, and water spout that I'd be more than happy to share with you.
    Really, ? what would you want in return? I can also give you a jabocca , cutsap or micle berry... I hear that hiyy11 is a cloner I think.
        Spoiler:

I'm actually in dire need of a modest male spheal if you have one of those.

As for the b/w1 playthrough, I'd personally suggest a moveset of coil, leaf blade, return, and hidden power (preferably dragon or electric).
    Well im not far enough to even get HP let alone see Snivy's HP type.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Well, would you just keep SRing for a Snivy for a Hidden Power, and it may not even be a good base power? I wouldn't...
    Well, there's Aerial Ace. You're just walled hard by Steel Types.
    I kinda wish I had AA for Burgh right now. Im about to face him alone with snivy

Snivy's movepool is genuinely horrid to begin with, so much so that hidden power is the only way to "hit" the pkmn that counter him (chandelure, dragon types, flying types, and steel types). You could try aerial ace, but hidden power would offer more coverage (and would allow you to combat pkmn with high defence).
    Im not seeing a lot of Steel types. Chandelure is only at the Elite4. I need to get there first. Dragons start coming at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    Hm...never actually used a sole snivy..always evolved it.
    Thats what Im doing. Solo playthough with ONLY snivy without evolving it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    And how would he know the Hidden Power until later on the game? I'd rather just use Aerial Ace, or he would be lucky. I can only think of Klinklang from Ghetsis/N at the end. You have to remember this is a playthrough, not competitively.
    Exactly, Im only starting to Lvl Grind for Burgh cause I cant trade it to my White 2 for Ev Training. Cause it knows Cut and I only have one pokemon to begin with <_>. Klinklang from Ghetsis is the only steel type im seeing is a problem. Only Field trainers will have1 steel type. And field trainers are nothing compared to this little badass I havent lost yet. I swept Chili with Growth and Cut. Swamped Lenora with Growth and Leaf storm. Burgh is next.

And actually Drastic, Its not that hard right now. I just had to get the Panpour from the chick cause the little girls near the Day-care wont let you pass without 2 pokemon -.- So Im gonna keep it for trading between Black and white 2 for Items and stuff for Snivy

And I went with the Jolly Snivy again. I wanted to try for Adamant, but I didnt want to wait long. Plus Jolly was the first one that I got ^-^. So, I'll take Speed over Sp. Atk for this game
    Last edited by Demonslayer492; 20th March 2013 at 5:38 PM.

I'm actually in dire need of a modest male spheal if you have one of those.
    No, I'm sorry, I don't ... I actually do not have a spheal.... anything else?
        Spoiler:

There is my "wants" list...

There is my "wants" list...
    I am sorry... I do not have any of them.... Oh well Thank you anyway
        Spoiler:

Say quck question who here could rng a flawless ut dw espeon timid with baton pass and a ut flawless ut tornadus?
    Sorry if this is a little too late, but I have these guys that I personally RNG'd
    eevee (she has hp fighting, so not completely flawless, but I could rng a new one...)
    tornadus

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    Sorry if this is a little too late, but I have these guys that I personally RNG'd
    eevee (she has hp fighting, so not completely flawless, but I could rng a new one...)
    tornadus
    sorr blonde dratic beat you too it :[

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Sorry if this sounds noobish, but what is considered "flawless"? Is that all 31 IV's?
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    tornadus
    Maybe we could share shop points on the Tornadus I'm giving to him :]
    Well, I need Myrrh first >.>

@Super, yes.
    No.

The Evolite is working right now for Snivy. Whats a good item for Snivy going into the 3rd badge. Cause after Burgh, Elesa and Clay wont be a problem.

Just keep Eviolite. You need that Defenses. And IIRC, Elesa's Zebstrika has Flame Charge. So it may be needed.
    No.

Page 1019 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 199199691009101510161017101810191020102110221023102910691119 ... LastLast