View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1029 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 299299791019102510261027102810291030103110321033103910791129 ... LastLast
Results 25,701 to 25,725 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Now you know why I always have a samurott with me now?
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Now you know why I always have a samurott with me now?
    I'm not trying to convince you not to use Samurrot, but your logic is fautly. Just because it can beat Emboar and under the right circumstances, Serperior(which it usually can't) doesn't mean it's the strongest.

If I had a Groudon with Fire Punch and Earthquake as it's only attacking moves, would a Growlithe with Air Balloons be stronger then it, or just be capable of beating it?
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

I didn't say anything about that. I said that both samurott and serperior are capable for taking each other out.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    I didn't say anything about that. I said that both samurott and serperior are capable for taking each other out.
    Yeah, and type advantages don't REALLY matter. It's by using the right moves and stuff. And Serperior isn't really good with Attack, but good with Defense. Samurott is close to that. But it's attack should be larger than Serperior's, and Defense should be a little less. They are almost equal.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Add me on my Pokemon Games!
    Pokemon White 2: (will add later in 2014 :P)
    3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

Current MM: Shiny Flawless DW Male Espurr: N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    I'm not trying to convince you not to use Samurrot, but your logic is fautly. Just because it can beat Emboar and under the right circumstances, Serperior(which it usually can't) doesn't mean it's the strongest.

If I had a Groudon with Fire Punch and Earthquake as it's only attacking moves, would a Growlithe with Air Balloons be stronger then it, or just be capable of beating it?
    Well Groudon can handle that Growlithe, if Growlithe doesn't have Flash fire
    You never said Flash fire in there
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Well Groudon can handle that Growlithe, if Growlithe doesn't have Flash fire
    You never said Flash fire in there
    The groudon for one would maul the Growlithe with EQ, just use it twice.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Zachmac says the held item is Balloon. So only Fire Punch w/o Flash Fire.
    No.

Zachmac says the held item is Balloon. So only Fire Punch w/o Flash Fire.
    Balloon pops.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[

Adapt, I had to say it again, good battle

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    Balloon pops.
    yup only protects from 1 ground attack ^_^
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    yup only protects from 1 ground attack ^_^
    Wrong, it can infinitely protect you from ground type attacks. It had to be an attack from any other type.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Wrong, it can infinitely protect you from ground type attacks. It had to be an attack from any other type.
    No..because I had one on my cloyster and it broke from one ground attack.

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[

Read it and weep mate http://www.smogon.com/bw/items/air_balloon

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

THe link Voice posted is right. The only thing I can think of for it to be negated by a ground attack is that Gravity was in play. Was gravity in play?

Tumblr

Just if people are too lazy to press the link that Voice posted... Here's a tl;dr
    It is immune to ground types attacks till it pops. Stealth Rock won't break it. It HAS to be direct damage to pop it. Once popped, you are not immune anymore.

But people barely use Gravity though *o*
    No.

Just if people are too lazy to press the link that Voice posted... Here's a tl;dr
    It is immune to ground types attacks till it pops. Stealth Rock won't break it. It HAS to be direct damage to pop it. Once popped, you are not immune anymore.
    Pretty much, with the only exception is if Gravity is in play, which negates this item's effect.

Tumblr

I really need a replacement for Accelgor, but he is nice on the team. He outspeeds a lot of Scarfmons and bug is a nice offensive typing for somethings. He hits Uxie and trolls others with Yawn. Yawn also gets past Sucker Punch. He is pretty cool and is my answer to lead Aerodactal after Rotom-Grass's Volt Switch (Why do you not OHKO it...). I am tempted to run TBolt or HP[Ice]>HP[Fire] on Rotom-Grass (I am not sure of the appliance letter. I thought it was "C" for cut, but I think C is something else.). I am liking RU a lot. This is my first team and it is pretty successful. This should happen in OU.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    I really need a replacement for Accelgor, but he is nice on the team. He outspeeds a lot of Scarfmons and bug is a nice offensive typing for somethings. He hits Uxie and trolls others with Yawn. Yawn also gets past Sucker Punch. He is pretty cool and is my answer to lead Aerodactal after Rotom-Grass's Volt Switch (Why do you not OHKO it...). I am tempted to run TBolt or HP[Ice]>HP[Fire] on Rotom-Grass (I am not sure of the appliance letter. I thought it was "C" for cut, but I think C is something else.). I am liking RU a lot. This is my first team and it is pretty successful. This should happen in OU.
    Seeing the team would help us find out what could help replace it

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

If you wanted to run a mix of both, you could always use an accelgor with bug buzz, hp-electric, giga drain, and yawn.
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen UU record: 55W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, non-OU tier supporter, speed-breeder, and steam enthusiast.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    If you wanted to run a mix of both, you could always use an accelgor with bug buzz, hp-electric, giga drain, and yawn.
    Im curios why hp electric?

|||||||
    Credit to Blues

He said he wanted to run a rotom-c with thunderbolt and a hidden power (with possibly leaf storm as it is his "only grass stab"). Hidden power electric would cover the electric-type move, and giga drain would cover the grass type move (mind you, hp-ground/ice would probably be better to cover fire and dragon types respectively).
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen UU record: 55W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, non-OU tier supporter, speed-breeder, and steam enthusiast.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:

He said he wanted to run a rotom-c with thunderbolt and a hidden power (with possibly leaf storm as it is his "only grass stab"). Hidden power electric would cover the electric-type move, and giga drain would cover the grass type move (mind you, hp-ground/ice would probably be better to cover fire and dragon types respectively).
    Hes sayiing he has rotom cut but aero always lives a volt swtoch and accelgor feels like a dead weight

|||||||
    Credit to Blues

Yeah I think HP Ice or Ground would be better to. HP Electric isnt really going to help Acelgor deal with its checks as well. I mean yes you can hit Aero with HP Electric but HP Ice also hits Aero and hits other Pokemons to. Way more than HP Electric will. Ice is still going to hit flying types but it will also Nidoqueen and Druddigon and Sandslash and Sceptile and etc which HP Electric wont. I think that is why people do not usually run HP Electric. There is usually just the more better options. It does the same thing and more lol
        Spoiler:- Credits:

hp electric for accelgor? im not seeing it >.> i really think hp ice would cover more and as well take down dragons on the run as taking down its weakness....

HP Ice all the way, I can't see HP electric for any use. HP Ice helps you deal with Druddigon, Sandslash and more.

Speaking of Accelgor I want it to evolve to something more physical.

Page 1029 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 299299791019102510261027102810291030103110321033103910791129 ... LastLast