View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1034 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 349349841024103010311032103310341035103610371038104410841134 ... LastLast
Results 25,826 to 25,850 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    Actually, I dislike cueva because he refused my request of being perm-banned from his shop, after I learned that he traded hacked pkmn from his shop, only 'stopping' when 3 admins intervened.

But enough about this. New topic: I'm trying to use articuno for my RU team, any suggestions?
    You are going to need a spinner if you want it to be able to do anything if that isnt obvi. Does Well on an RU hail team and pairs really nicely with Slowking.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    Looking thro usage for PO on PO Deoxys-D its usage? # 66 - Deoxys-D (2.62 %) 2.62%. Smogon did you REALLY have too? I know ppl said it was overpowered ECT. But ppl only realized it AFTER it got banned. And it prolly would still be down near UU percentage if it hadnt been suspected.
    Saph, calm down, what's done is done. Besides, when Gen 6 comes back around it'll be back and doing the same thing. I think the main reason it was banned because of what was based around it, instead of the actual Pokemon itself.

@Mye, If using in hail, try using it in conjunction with Cyrogonal. Also, Try Crustle. Crustle is awesome *Chibi flail*

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    Looking thro usage for PO on PO Deoxys-D its usage? # 66 - Deoxys-D (2.62 %) 2.62%. Smogon did you REALLY have too? I know ppl said it was overpowered ECT. But ppl only realized it AFTER it got banned. And it prolly would still be down near UU percentage if it hadnt been suspected.
    I think it was because all of the other forms were banned up to Ubers.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    I think it was because all of the other forms were banned up to Ubers.
    That would be an irrational reason to ban it.

Following that logic, let's go ban Shaymin! Yea, see what I did there? It's not really that funny.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    Bad Myrrh
    Myrrh is a woman.

And as for Deoxys-D, I found its banishment mildly stupid, sure it can set up hazards and all but it had piss poor offense and had to rely on Night Shade, meh at least it was better than Metang.

Deo D had a low usage because it could not be used in conjunction with weather teams for obvious reasons. With that being said, probably about half of any OU Clear Skies team was led by a Deo D because Deo D is the ONLY Pokemon that is guareenteed to lay a hazard when the foe uses a move not called taunt. And even then, Deo is faster than most usable taunting leads. (Skarm, T-Tar). It's also not as used because of the popularity of Scizor, but higher level players. (The ones that decide what gets suspected) Usually pack fire gem HP fire to deal with that. Conclusion: Deo D being banned gives a better variety of non weather starting leads.

...Can I use a tournament battle I one against one of the testers as my test battle?

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Myrrh is a woman.

And as for Deoxys-D, I found its banishment mildly stupid, sure it can set up hazards and all but it had piss poor offense and had to rely on Night Shade, meh at least it was better than Metang.
    I agree the ban was kind of silly. Its not over centralizing or anything that is really bannable...and it is pretty much stopped in its tracks by any Taunter with more than 90 base speed and also Espeon and Xatu. I dunno its just really not overwhelming there was no reason to ban it imo aha..
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Myrrh is a woman.

If you were spamming night shade with a Deo D you're using it wrong. A Deo D played well could kill a scizor or paralyze half a team while laying hazards when played right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
    Deo D had a low usage because it could not be used in conjunction with weather teams for obvious reasons. With that being said, probably about half of any OU Clear Skies team was led by a Deo D because Deo D is the ONLY Pokemon that is guareenteed to lay a hazard when the foe uses a move not called taunt. And even then, Deo is faster than most usable taunting leads. (Skarm, T-Tar). It's also not as used because of the popularity of Scizor, but higher level players. (The ones that decide what gets suspected) Usually pack fire gem HP fire to deal with that. Conclusion: Deo D being banned gives a better variety of non weather starting leads.

...Can I use a tournament battle I one against one of the testers as my test battle?
    whoever test you is normally a OU standard battle unless choosin by the tester...garnet,yellow, voice of the forest and drastic are the testers...talk to them what they like to do with your test battle...i got to go though for work ttyl guys...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

IMO, Deo-D had too many options. For HO, it really wanted SR+Spikes+Dual Screens. Meaning if you wanted to block Taunt, you'd have to give up Spikes. If you wanted it as just a Spiker, you'd forgo SR and Screens for Recover, TWave, and an offensive move/Taunt/Magic Coat. There are also Fire Gem Hidden Power [Fire] sets, but that leaves you open to other things. I personally didn't like Deo-D because it tried to do too many things. It had a few nice sets, but it had serious 4 moveslot syndrome when ever I used it...

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

deoxys-d is also one of those pkmn whose lack of a good base hp stat hinders it horribly. 2-3whacks of seismic toss/night shade usually kill off the genetic wall, making it (along with shuckle) one of few walls capable of being destroyed by dusclops.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

deoxys-d is also one of those pkmn whose lack of a good base hp stat hinders it horribly. 2-3whacks of seismic toss/night shade usually kill off the genetic wall, making it (along with shuckle) one of few walls capable of being destroyed by dusclops.
    ....Very very very few Deo sets didn't have recover. Unless they were troll sets.

Didn't feel like quoting the video post. But it seemed like that guy didn't know what Magic Bounc was :P Either way nice comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    That would be an irrational reason to ban it.

Following that logic, let's go ban Shaymin! Yea, see what I did there? It's not really that funny.
    It was just a suggestion..lol XD
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Anybody up for a wifi battle lv.100 no Ubers or Wonder Launcher?
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

Actually, I dislike cueva because he refused my request of being perm-banned from his shop, after I learned that he traded hacked pkmn from his shop, only 'stopping' when 3 admins intervened.

But enough about this. New topic: I'm trying to use articuno for my RU team, any suggestions?
    You are just jealous because You were so annoying that even you asked just blacklist me on your shop So I Did! ! And I dont trade hacks at all, every month I hack check all my new pokes that I receive. I'm not the one who is being so annoying that many users on this forums dont like you now.

EeveeLover824:
    So since I am the Teg Breeder just because I would like practice can you like gimme a Breeding Request please?

Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

Oh hey, you know what? You guys should be quiet.

Cueva and Mye, just stop it already. Just forget it already, VM/PM, or just ignore each other already. We don't do it here, especially if a mod comes here to warn us(It happened before). Drop it.
    By the way, Cueva wasn't the first breeder. shinyturtwig was IIRC >.>
    No.

^ love that post.

So any expectations on this months CoroCoro?

I just hope we get new information on April. Gash. March Corocoro was only movie details, which I really didn't care about.
    Regional bird and bug. Maybe the starting town >.>
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Cueva and Mye, just stop it already. Just forget it already, VM/PM, or just ignore each other already. We don't do it here, especially if a mod comes here to warn us(It happened before). Drop it.
    By the way, Cueva wasn't the first breeder. shinyturtwig was IIRC >.>
    ok and well Then I am currently the only Breeder XD

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I just hope we get new information on April. Gash. March Corocoro was only movie details, which I really didn't care about.
    Regional bird and bug. Maybe the starting town >.>
    I'd like to know the starter evolutions and Sylveon's type much more personally.
    I can smell u

Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
    I'd like to know the starter evolutions and Sylveon's type much more personally.
    Sylveon ticks me off Nintendo/Gamefreak doesn't want to say how it evolves all they say is "Its a secret" :/

I wouldn't expect evolutions for starters too soon. It is way too early for it to be release. Also I do want to know Slyveon's type as well.
    I just hope it's not Dragon and Ghost. I expect those two to be the best, lol.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    Sylveon ticks me off Nintendo/Gamefreak doesn't want to say how it evolves all they say is "Its a secret" :/
    Yeah I know, it pisses me off too. That's why I'd like to know XD
    I can smell u

Page 1034 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 349349841024103010311032103310341035103610371038104410841134 ... LastLast