View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1041 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 419419911031103710381039104010411042104310441045105110911141 ... LastLast
Results 26,001 to 26,025 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Does anyone know what is wrong with what cueva and saph are claiming? I do
    I just ignore it. If people want to believe in skarmory evolutions, or jesus, then I say let'm.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

Ferrothorn wouldn't be too bad with Dry Skin in OU. With Leech Seed, Lefties and Rain it is gaining back a crapton of HP per turn. Even with Just protect, it would be extremely bulky and would gain "reliable" recovery. With Protect, a Curse set is more viable than ever. You'd still have to eliminate somethings, of course, but it could be pretty deadly with just its STABs. Sure it is hard walled by Skarm, but so is SubToxicGliscor, for example. With rain and a SDef spread, it can even set-up on some fire types (granted they resist both STABs, but still, besides the point). It probably has better things it could do, such as Spiking, but the point is still there. Dry Skin would be beautiful on Ferrothorn. Iron Barbs wouldn't be outclassed, but Dry Skin would be a solid option for him. And how it would work... Um... It is a dried up fruit?

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    I just ignore it. If people want to believe in skarmory evolutions, or jesus, then I say let'm.
    No, I mean about Wonder Guard Eelektross being unstoppable. There is a grand flaw to their claim that is often overlooked

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Ferrothorn wouldn't be too bad with Dry Skin in OU. With Leech Seed, Lefties and Rain it is gaining back a crapton of HP per turn. Even with Just protect, it would be extremely bulky and would gain "reliable" recovery. With Protect, a Curse set is more viable than ever. You'd still have to eliminate somethings, of course, but it could be pretty deadly with just its STABs. Sure it is hard walled by Skarm, but so is SubToxicGliscor, for example. With rain and a SDef spread, it can even set-up on some fire types (granted they resist both STABs, but still, besides the point). It probably has better things it could do, such as Spiking, but the point is still there. Dry Skin would be beautiful on Ferrothorn. Iron Barbs wouldn't be outclassed, but Dry Skin would be a solid option for him. And how it would work... Um... It is a dried up fruit?
    To be fair, I always thought ferrothorn was like a cross between shuckle and a porcupine, meaning that he could "dry up" inside his shell.

Edit: yes myrrh, that they think he can have both levitate and wonder guard for an ability.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D

No, I mean about Wonder Guard Eelektross being unstoppable. There is a grand flaw to their claim that is often overlooked
    Two words:

Mold

and the second one

Breaker

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Two words:

Mold

and the second one

Breaker
    4 words: toxic, will-o-wisp.

and again, those things arent even needed, not Mold Breaker, not Gastro Acid, not Entrainment, etc. Just DAT EARTH POWAH!

and again, those things arent even needed, not Mold Breaker, not Gastro Acid, not Entrainment, etc. Just DAT EARTH POWAH!
    Myrrh is not a woman everyone, he is a lady.

And give Garchomo Dragon Dance, best sweeper ever.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Myrrh is not a woman everyone, he is a lady.

And give Garchomo Dragon Dance, best sweeper ever.
    Give luvdisc dragon dance, best sweeper ever.

sry forgot Lol. It'dbe nice tho if they added a skarm evo ignoring my other stupidness However, imagine an item that allows forpokemon to have 2 abilitys ;O battling mechs with trick might b faulty but its a cool idea.
    Anyway its pretty cool for skarm (base 200 defense) hmm what???

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Wow. My whole rant about how Dry Skin Ferrothorn would be awesome on a rain team and making CurseFerro viable didn't post. Blah Blah Blah. Oh well. It would be cool for it to have it and it wouldn't outclass Iron Barbs, but it would be a good ability for it. Oh and it is a fruit, so it could be a dried up fruit.

TechniVile would be pretty cool with Technician I guess. You get Ice Shard, Faint Attack/Bite, Pursuit, Fake Out, Double Hit to break Subs, and Avalanche (lol). Not too much. He gets a stronger Dark Type STAB and Pursuit and FO. I wish he got a 60 base Ice attack that wasn't Avalanche lol

Cloud Nine's buff would be cool. Rayqyaza would be pretty awesome too (even more) in UBERs.

Rotom would be cool to get a different ability for each form. Like not levitate for Rotom-A and maybe... something besides levitate for Rotom-A, how about something else for Rotom-A?

Normal form can keep levitate, Wash can get Clothes be gone Water Absorb? Rotom-C can get Sap Sipper or Leaf Guard, Rotom-Freeze can get Snow Cloak/Ice Body, Rotom-A can get something (maybe Volt Absorb), Rotom-H can get Flash Fire. They could all get Motordrive/Lightiningrod/Volt Absorb, but that would be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    sry forgot Lol. It'dbe nice tho if they added a skarm evo ignoring my other stupidness However, imagine an item that allows forpokemon to have 2 abilitys ;O battling mechs with trick might b faulty but its a cool idea.
    Anyway its pretty cool for skarm (base 200 defense) hmm what???
    3 words: Eviolite Skarm. No.

A second form for Skarm/something based off of Skarm would be cool. Steel/Flying with 65/140/80/40/70/70 spread could be cool. It would lose a lot of bulk, but that power... It would still be slow, but with Weak Armour, it could be pretty awesome.
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 30th March 2013 at 3:27 AM.

I'd personally enjoy seeing skarmory have 2 different base-stat totals (perhaps 50/50/140/120/80/75 on the other one).

Does anyone know what is wrong with what cueva and saph are claiming? I do
    I noticed, but honestly after some of the competitive discussion I've seen on this thread i've gone to skimming since after Dry Skin ferro I figured most of it was nonsense
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
    I noticed, but honestly after some of the competitive discussion I've seen on this thread i've gone to skimming since after Dry Skin ferro I figured most of it was nonsense
    Trust me shep you get use to it after a while but in other news dual screens cress and tailwind Torn are amazing in UU use them! That is all

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Dry Skin Ferrothorn would be cool because you could use Curse with it and it gets better Recovery and it means you don't NEED to use Leech Seed meaning Twave would see more use; however Leech Seed would still be nice to damage things and spread recovery to other teammates though. But a Curse set would be awesome. It would have a lot of counters, but it would give Myrrh something to use lol Either way, Dry Skin Ferro wouldn't outclass Iron barbs, but it would still be cool.

Most of the suggestions aren't too great and are either wasted on the on the pokemon or other options make sense/are better tbh.

Do I get points for beating Tleon in RU?

Ignoring what i said after i see. Anyway. I'm making another random OU team hoping for success using hydregigon for sure

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

On another interesting sidenote: adaptability would be a cool thing to give the 'odd' dual typed bugs (pkmn like surskit, nincada, larvesta, and joltik coming to mind).

Test battle with Sheps.

GG Sheps.

Your Division: Water
    Opponent's Division: I don't know
    Opponent's Name: Sheps
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 2-0 win?
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
    Any improvements for opponent: N/A
    Any improvements for yourself: N/A
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: First battle in a while

Your Division: Water
    Opponent's Division: I don't know
    Opponent's Name: DragonKnight
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 3-0 win
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 45
    Any improvements for opponent: Nope
    Any improvements for yourself: Nope
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: I won cause of Hax iirc

Both can be in the middle rank of whatever division they are in
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 30th March 2013 at 6:19 AM.

I hate PS. I hate PS I hate PS. My teams always get screwed up when I go to battle.

I hate PS. I hate PS I hate PS. My teams always get screwed up when I go to battle.
    gg game guys and really it wasn't that bad sheps >.> i know PO is so evil that online server is so hexy :/ i rather play on PS...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Well, the team I used was one that I had made 5 minutes before and never play tested because of me losing my teams trying to import them. And even then it didnt get some of the moves and items right when I was battling, so it was kind of a problem.

Well, the team I used was one that I had made 5 minutes before and never play tested because of me losing my teams trying to import them. And even then it didnt get some of the moves and items right when I was battling, so it was kind of a problem.
    your having trouble importing your teams? that strange i didn't have any problems with that...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

I had trouble with everything....because its PS.

I had trouble with everything....because its PS.
    that is strange cuaz i have the opposite of your problem for me PO is evil i can never update it without deleting it from my computer...on top of it it just gives me so much trouble :/

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

PO is awesome until it crashes, I suppose that is one advantage to PS. But any time I ever play on PS I lose. Whatever. Won't be around for the next war most likely anyway

Page 1041 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 419419911031103710381039104010411042104310441045105110911141 ... LastLast