View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 1042 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 429429921032103810391040104110421043104410451046105210921142 ... LastLast
Results 26,026 to 26,050 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #26026
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kingdom of The Vale
    Posts
    29

    Default

    What am I suppose to be tested? And to gain like points to become a better rank here then does it HAVE to be guild members that i battle? cause i have been battling people on PS and i have proof of my losses and wins.


    Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

  2. #26027
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    What am I suppose to be tested? And to gain like points to become a better rank here then does it HAVE to be guild members that i battle? cause i have been battling people on PS and i have proof of my losses and wins.
    if you want to be tested you must contact a tester don't wait for them cuaz you shall be waiting forever and all my how to earn points are listed on the front of the guild...which one answer though random battles don't count it has to be on serebii and that is part of a guild or this guild...also sheps really? im still the opposite i lose way more on PO then PS >.>

  3. #26028
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kingdom of The Vale
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!
    I would like to contribute an art to the guild!!!!! YAY! my friend drew it she gets credit, but........she said i get credit for uploading it! GOBBLE!





    update: ok thanks for answering my question Eevee!!


    Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

  4. #26029
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    I'll give them both Lillirank/Kingdra rank.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  5. #26030
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Your Division: Water
    Opponent's Division: I don't know
    Opponent's Name: DragonKnight
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 3-0 win
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 45
    Any improvements for opponent: Nope
    Any improvements for yourself: Nope
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: I won cause of Hax iirc

    Both can be in the middle rank of whatever division they are in
    Good game. It was a fun battle.

  6. #26031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    if you want to be tested you must contact a tester don't wait for them cuaz you shall be waiting forever and all my how to earn points are listed on the front of the guild...which one answer though random battles don't count it has to be on serebii and that is part of a guild or this guild...also sheps really? im still the opposite i lose way more on PO then PS >.>
    This, this, THIS!
    For me, I never have any problems with PO nor PS. Whenever I import stuff, I never miss any stuff o.o
    No.

  7. #26032
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Importing to PS I don't have any problems, but when I import to PO, forms are usually an issue.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  8. #26033
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    What's the issue? Is it the copy/paste or something? If so then what I do is do ctrl+A so that everything is copied, not like with using the mouse to highlight since a missing space or something i imagine can screw the transfer or something.

    If this isn't the issue then I should just stfu >.>



  9. #26034
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    What's the issue? Is it the copy/paste or something? If so then what I do is do ctrl+A so that everything is copied, not like with using the mouse to highlight since a missing space or something i imagine can screw the transfer or something.

    If this isn't the issue then I should just stfu >.>
    Rotom or Therians don't load for me when i import.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  10. #26035
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Rotom or Therians don't load for me when i import.
    From PS to PO? Did you set the metagame to B/W2? Did you click their image box to try to change to therian? Otherwise boo-urns.



  11. #26036
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    From PS to PO? Did you set the metagame to B/W2? Did you click their image box to try to change to therian? Otherwise boo-urns.
    I have to change everything about the Rotom forms and Therians when I import to PO2. I don't do it often, so it isn't a problem.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  12. #26037
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    ah crap no one is on >.> wish myrrh was still on i need him! oh well ill try to figure this out my self then...anyway yeah i never have trouble with it really :/

  13. #26038
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    41

    Default

    By the way, can I have a testbattle?
    If so, against who?

  14. #26039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenPhoenix96 View Post
    By the way, can I have a testbattle?
    If so, against who?
    If wifi, myself or Garnet.
    If PO/PS, Voice(prefers PO) and Yellow(prefers PS)
    And since I'm the only tester online now, not now since I suh lazy and it's 11 pm here *poker face*
    No.

  15. #26040
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Wifi.
    So I need to battle you.
    And okay, we can battle later.
    3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632.

  16. #26041
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    Sorry Frozen, fell asleep doing this stupid online survey. I'm on xat now
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  17. #26042
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Your Division: Grass
    Opponent's Division: I don't know
    Opponent's Name: !jirachi!
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: I lost, 5-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 26
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 41
    Any improvements for opponent: Hhhhmmmmm, I don't know.
    Any improvements for yourself: I don't know, lol.
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: GG man, GG.


    Your Division: Grass
    Opponent's Division: I don't know
    Opponent's Name: !jirachi!
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: I lost, 2-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 31
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 44
    Any improvements for opponent: Put Thunder at Jolteon, if you want, it's pretty good against rainteams.
    Any improvements for yourself: I need to make a few new teams, lol.
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: GG man, GG, and how did you know that Jolteon haves Hidden Power [Ice]? I always forget which Hidden Powers my Pokemons have, so I don't use Hidden Power a lot, lol.
    3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632.

  18. #26043
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenPhoenix96 View Post
    Your Division: Grass
    Opponent's Division: I don't know
    Opponent's Name: !jirachi!
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: I lost, 5-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 26
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 41
    Any improvements for opponent: Hhhhmmmmm, I don't know.
    Any improvements for yourself: I don't know, lol.
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: GG man, GG.


    Your Division: Grass
    Opponent's Division: I don't know
    Opponent's Name: !jirachi!
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: I lost, 2-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 31
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 44
    Any improvements for opponent: Put Thunder at Jolteon, if you want, it's pretty good against rainteams.
    Any improvements for yourself: I need to make a few new teams, lol.
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: GG man, GG, and how did you know that Jolteon haves Hidden Power [Ice]? I always forget which Hidden Powers my Pokemons have, so I don't use Hidden Power a lot, lol.
    oh thanks
    same things for you all gg's ;D
    well :P I don't know. I just know it XD
    I think that was the only ice type attack on my team :P
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  19. #26044
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
    It's just simple math. Each pokemon gives a certain EV value for each stat. (I think serebii has charts for that.) It my take longer to be more specific but its not that hard.
    What I mean is, that to give 252 ev's to a stat, you feed it carbos,etc. and have it contract pkrs, then have it battle 15 pokémon while holding the power item and one without. What I am wondering is , how do you figure out how many pokémon you need to battle for the odd spreads, like 32Hp/252 Atk/ 224 speed.

    Also, any suggestion for a set for a timid snivy, adamant tepig and an adament oshawott.
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

  20. #26045
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    What I mean is, that to give 252 ev's to a stat, you feed it carbos,etc. and have it contract pkrs, then have it battle 15 pokémon while holding the power item and one without. What I am wondering is , how do you figure out how many pokémon you need to battle for the odd spreads, like 32Hp/252 Atk/ 224 speed.

    Also, any suggestion for a set for a timid snivy, adamant tepig and an adament oshawott.
    Simple math actually: vitamins (carbos, protein, etc.) net 10 ev's each, feathers net 1 ev each, and pkrs/macho brace double the ev's earned through battling.
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen UU record: 55W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, non-OU tier supporter, speed-breeder, and steam enthusiast.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:


  21. #26046
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    Simple math actually: vitamins (carbos, protein, etc.) net 10 ev's each, feathers net 1 ev each, and pkrs/macho brace double the ev's earned through battling.
    So, for example, 32 hp, I could give three hp ups and 2 feathers? And Pokérus would not effect that, only ev's gained from battle? But then, what about the 224 speed. Vitamins and when holding power item and pokerus, 4 ev's per pokémon defeated?
    Last edited by Adaptable Porygon-Z; 30th March 2013 at 2:18 PM.
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

  22. #26047
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    So, for example, 32 hp, I could give three hp ups and 2 feathers? And Pokérus would not effect that, only ev's gained from battle? But then, what about the 224 speed. Vitamins and when holding power item and pokerus, 4 ev's per pokémon defeated?
    Yes for the first part, and for the 2nd part: power items add 4ev's to the amount gained from a battle (ie: if you killed a victini with a pkmn who has pkrs and is holding a power lens, you'd gain 4sp.atk ev's and 6hp ev's)
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen UU record: 55W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, non-OU tier supporter, speed-breeder, and steam enthusiast.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:


  23. #26048
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    Yes for the first part, and for the 2nd part: power items add 4ev's to the amount gained from a battle (ie: if you killed a victini with a pkmn who has pkrs and is holding a power lens, you'd gain 4sp.atk ev's and 6hp ev's)
    Ok, I think I understand. Thanks
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

  24. #26049
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    A living hell called Earth
    Posts
    81

    Default

    I might test my 2nd team today. Anybody got time for later?
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

  25. #26050
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderMan0 View Post
    I might test my 2nd team today. Anybody got time for later?
    I may, assuming I can finish ev'ing and levelling this pkmn.
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen UU record: 55W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, non-OU tier supporter, speed-breeder, and steam enthusiast.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:


Page 1042 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 429429921032103810391040104110421043104410451046105210921142 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •