View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 1052 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 5295210021042104810491050105110521053105410551056106211021152 ... LastLast
Results 26,276 to 26,300 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #26276
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Oh i see what you mean XD

    PS is Lagging Hard right now...It took me 20 minutes just to make one move >.>

    I guess illl have to use....sigh...P...O... *Vomits*
    This. This is how I feel about PO. All the time lol I dislike how there isn't a server that has Smogon OU with pretty good players... Oh well, nothing is perfect.


    Head Mage won the first tourney
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  2. #26277
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    1,861

    Default

    i just now noticed that we all been using PS more lately >.> how ironic is that lol also i couldn't say by to demon cuaz i posted to late and had to leave for work but by demon i shall miss the resident evil talk

    Trinity Userbar credit Astral Shadow,Trinity Badge Credit is Northern Lights and TEF league Badge Azulart
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Art Shop

  3. #26278
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rivet City
    Posts
    161

    Default

    USAtoday see this please

        Spoiler:


    This also

        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  4. #26279
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    526

    Default

    I hope you guys know that RNGing has ruined my motivation for doing anything post game legendary wise. The thought that I can't use them competitively and that I can't use them for trades makes me not want to get them. Plus, if I really wanted a legendary, we have a lot of them... It also has construed how I view my pokemon post game knowing that I won't do anything with them anymore... Just the idea of RNGing has done that to me. It is kinda sad, but true lol

    Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    USAtoday see this please

        Spoiler:


    This also

        Spoiler:
    I wish I could read your pokemon's names... lol




    EDIT: Is the Xat being weird for anyone?
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 3rd April 2013 at 5:38 PM.


    Head Mage won the first tourney
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  5. #26280
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rivet City
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    I hope you guys know that RNGing has ruined my motivation for doing anything post game legendary wise. The thought that I can't use them competitively and that I can't use them for trades makes me not want to get them. Plus, if I really wanted a legendary, we have a lot of them... It also has construed how I view my pokemon post game knowing that I won't do anything with them anymore... Just the idea of RNGing has done that to me. It is kinda sad, but true lol



    I wish I could read your pokemon's names... lol
    Yes sorry.. by the time I realized it would be hard for people to read it was to late aha..
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  6. #26281
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    1,861

    Default

    wait what? well tbh you must not like the uber teir yellow XD but anyway i see that sucks rnging for me is breeding...thats all i do mostly XD

    Trinity Userbar credit Astral Shadow,Trinity Badge Credit is Northern Lights and TEF league Badge Azulart
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Art Shop

  7. #26282
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    wait what? well tbh you must not like the uber teir yellow XD but anyway i see that sucks rnging for me is breeding...thats all i do mostly XD
    No. I just mean knowing I can't get perfect pokemon and that I cannot use them reliably in the competitive scene means there is no point for me to get them.


    Head Mage won the first tourney
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  8. #26283
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    1,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    No. I just mean knowing I can't get perfect pokemon and that I cannot use them reliably in the competitive scene means there is no point for me to get them.
    oh you mean your giving up on rnging? sorry bit confused and ok >.>

    Trinity Userbar credit Astral Shadow,Trinity Badge Credit is Northern Lights and TEF league Badge Azulart
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Art Shop

  9. #26284
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    oh you mean your giving up on rnging? sorry bit confused and ok >.>
    No. I never learned RNGing fully and I don't really plan to learn it. Just putting that out there. I will learn if I get a DS that I can do more easily on, but 3DS's are too hard for me. Mine is being way too inconstant.

    What I meant was that I can never get pokemon that I can use for wifi and I'm not going to battle people around where I live, so there is no point for me past the main game. Which makes me sad because competitive battle took away the fun from part of the pokemon games.


    Head Mage won the first tourney
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  10. #26285
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    No. I never learned RNGing fully and I don't really plan to learn it. Just putting that out there. I will learn if I get a DS that I can do more easily on, but 3DS's are too hard for me. Mine is being way too inconstant.

    What I meant was that I can never get pokemon that I can use for wifi and I'm not going to battle people around where I live, so there is no point for me past the main game. Which makes me sad because competitive battle took away the fun from part of the pokemon games.
    You can still do fun things with them. Also trades? Use stuff you've gotten from us as trade fodder to get more good stuff. That's how I got started, I participated in giveaways of flawless stuff, ended up getting a number of different things, cloned those and offered them elsewhere for moar.

    So competitive itself isn't fun or?



  11. #26286
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    You can still do fun things with them. Also trades? Use stuff you've gotten from us as trade fodder to get more good stuff. That's how I got started, I participated in giveaways of flawless stuff, ended up getting a number of different things, cloned those and offered them elsewhere for moar.

    So competitive itself isn't fun or?
    Competitive is very fun. I just don't like how much effort Wifi takes. RNGing just showed me that my other pokemon are useless to me past the beating the game call me heartless


    Head Mage won the first tourney
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  12. #26287
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rivet City
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Competitive is very fun. I just don't like how much effort Wifi takes. RNGing just showed me that my other pokemon are useless to me past the beating the game call me heartless
    Well..there is Pokegen and Pokesav for wifi. But I know not everyone is a fan of using it
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  13. #26288
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Well..there is Pokegen and Pokesav for wifi. But I know not everyone is a fan of using it
    Yeah. I used that for awhile for the Subway, but then I lost my DS lite and the 3DS can't do that. I think I found a substitute, but I don't know if it is legal or not for Wifi use.


    Head Mage won the first tourney
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  14. #26289
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    174

    Default

    meh I do think it's fun breeding pokemon with good IV's or masuda methoding shinies
    though EV'ing is boring and it takes long to lvl your team all the way to lvl 100...
    btw what's wrong with PS? I get some kind of error since yesterday.
    I saw you guys had the same problem
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?
    I play smash bros too!


    sadly I'm not online much...

  15. #26290
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    1,861

    Default

    anyway i still still don't see what takes the fun out of pokemon but that is yellow opinion and i respect it anyway guys you missed this post a long time ago but here it goes...

    Aura Sensai says he wants to be tutored! so guys please help him out >.>

    Trinity Userbar credit Astral Shadow,Trinity Badge Credit is Northern Lights and TEF league Badge Azulart
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Art Shop

  16. #26291
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,888

    Default

    I was planning on "leaving" on April Fools, but for some reason I thought it would be wrong.

    Bye Demon

    Edit: Really Eevee x)
    bulbasaurs

  17. #26292
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    I was planning on "leaving" on April Fools, but for some reason I thought it would be wrong.

    Bye Demon

    Edit: Really Eevee x)
    No, saying the clan is closing and have a mod lock the thread for solid 20 minutes would be wrong. *looking at you Drac*


    Head Mage won the first tourney
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  18. #26293
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    1,861

    Default

    actually i someone told me to do that actually as a joke really but nah i was planing a april fools joke but now i just backed out of it even though its late anyway...

    Trinity Userbar credit Astral Shadow,Trinity Badge Credit is Northern Lights and TEF league Badge Azulart
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Art Shop

  19. #26294
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,866

    Default

    So I''ve been playing TIershift on PS lately and it's pretty good. All BL and UUs get a +5 to all stats, all BL2s and RUs get +10 to all there stats, and all NUs get +15 to their stats. Also, I mean base stats. So things like Gardevoir now have 140 base attack. Really interesting Meta Game


    sweet dreams
    Tumblr

  20. #26295
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,888

    Default

    Btw, I might change my name however it isn't finalized.

    I wish I understood RNG, it would make breeding a walk through the park.
    bulbasaurs

  21. #26296
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    McSalty's
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    Btw, I might change my name however it isn't finalized.

    I wish I understood RNG, it would make breeding a walk through the park.
    I am changing my name. It is finnalized :P still should look somewhat the same anyway. Aura ill be on xat if you want help now with battling. But from what i understand you already are pretty good lol


    TEFG War Captain

    Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

  22. #26297
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    I am changing my name. It is finnalized :P still should look somewhat the same anyway. Aura ill be on xat if you want help now with battling. But from what i understand you already are pretty good lol
    What are you changing it to?


    Head Mage won the first tourney
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  23. #26298
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    McSalty's
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    What are you changing it to?
    Saphira Brightscales i think lol. Hardcore Eragon fan here.


    TEFG War Captain

    Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

  24. #26299
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,888

    Default

    Xat dosen't work for me. Normally I just go on PO's TEG Channel.
    bulbasaurs

  25. #26300
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    McSalty's
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    Xat dosen't work for me. Normally I just go on PO's TEG Channel.
    oh we have one? lol ill get on there i guess


    TEFG War Captain

    Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Page 1052 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 5295210021042104810491050105110521053105410551056106211021152 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •