View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1053 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 5395310031043104910501051105210531054105510561057106311031153 ... LastLast
Results 26,301 to 26,325 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    oh we have one? lol ill get on there i guess
    you better be on saph -_- anyway im going on there right now to talk to you and also guys all that name changing thing was a joke ill be deleting it from the thread tonight...that was my april fools so if you guys got a update disregard that...you know i never change my name cuaz im too stubborn

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

My name will be a surprise. Pretty sure only Myrrh knows it. (Other might know it but not that I'm changing it to that.)

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou13707271 meep gg yellow >:3 imma post form thing later

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    So I''ve been playing TIershift on PS lately and it's pretty good. All BL and UUs get a +5 to all stats, all BL2s and RUs get +10 to all there stats, and all NUs get +15 to their stats. Also, I mean base stats. So things like Gardevoir now have 140 base attack. Really interesting Meta Game
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/tiershift13721642

Gorebyss would've swept if Hidden Power wasn't so weak. :/

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/tiershift13725553
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 4th April 2013 at 2:34 AM.

This...Is by far... THE WORST HAX...I HAVE EVER.....FREAKING....HAD FROM A GYARIDOS DX

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou13725588
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

If eeveelover changes her name then I'll do it too (shortly after). On an unrelated note, I have copyrighted the name "Raging Lespeon"
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    you better be on saph -_- anyway im going on there right now to talk to you and also guys all that name changing thing was a joke ill be deleting it from the thread tonight...that was my april fools so if you guys got a update disregard that...you know i never change my name cuaz im too stubborn
    Hey, I did an April fools joke.. But I guess only Myrrh and blonde saw it, lol. Here's what I did

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Kind of hurt to say this, but I'm leaving the clan. Pokemon, competitive battling actually has becoming more and more bland to me. Since I only go guilds on Serebii, I'm leaving Serebii as well. I may come back once X and Y releases. And other things I want to tell.

There are a lot of nice members here, which made TEG more of a community. Blonde just have to be one of the nicest members here, and don't be mean to her (:

There was also people has improved on battling. That would go to Myrrh. Myrrh and I were not so great battlers during early TEG. Simce he has won war battles(I think a 3 win streak), for someone that hasn't been good early on.

And we have our great battlers. Voice is one the best battlers in TEG, winning war battles and such. Although hasn't been here a long time, I would give him the best battler(Sheps as well, but he joined like 2 weeks ago, lol). But nonetheless, they are great battlers.

What would TEG be if there was no leader? Eevee would be one of the nicest guild leaders out there. She is also a great artist that has improved a lot and make TEG look more nice with her art. I would reccommend to go to her art shop!

Here are some other special mentions. Garnet, Yellow, and your boss. Garnet and Yellow are great battlers, and they have been very nice and set tourneys. your boss is a very funny member and make my VMs memorable(That Yveltal is such a Garbordor!)

Farewell TEG, hope I'll see you all later (:

Hey guys, guess what?

It's still April 1st atm.

And thanks Myrrh for actually caring.(Well, it is late when I posted this from other timezones)

Only me leaving is a joke
    How do you guys feel about Scolipede, Primape, and Munchlax in NU. I want to try a HO team with a Scolipede thoufh...
    No.

That's cause when I fake left I put something in my post for people to find out it was a joke.

EDIT: Amusing battle I had. Not a lot of text, so please read it alliterate people.

Spoiler:- laughing in an audible manner:
    Last edited by Myrrh; 4th April 2013 at 4:22 AM.

I actually enjoy scolipede as a toxic spiker lead. Yes, its offensive stats are horrible, but with megahorn, quick feet, and a high speed stat, you'd at least have something to spank mightyena/mespirit with.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

Hey, I did an April fools joke.. But I guess only Myrrh and blonde saw it, lol. Here's what I did

How do you guys feel about Scolipede, Primape, and Munchlax in NU. I want to try a HO team with a Scolipede thoufh...
    Well from what I have seen of Scolipede I know it can be very good at times. I dont play NU but for what ever reason I have run into it in OU and UU sometimes. It was never a huge threat but I could tell that it could be if you let it. So I feel like it could can do really well in NU where there are different Pokemons to worry about...I dunno about Primape or Munchlax though I dunno what they do aha
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Primape will be fun. Vital Spirit will be nice I guess.

SuperDaikenki versus me
    0-4
    Replay

0-3
    Replay

Good games. If you let Politoed live longer on the second one things would have been different.

oh, look at little pretentious Myrrh with her little personal battle form thing.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 4th April 2013 at 7:27 PM. Reason: I forgot to add credit link for versus thing >.>

Beat SD some score to some score.

Yellow. Why you don't want to battle!?
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

I told you, I was playing Call of Duty and I am not a fan of OU and won't be playing until I can figure out my last two slots for my CBLoom team.

Fine, we'll battle next time of the tier of your choice

Last edited by Dew Watatsumi; 4th April 2013 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    I'll battle you
    Edit: Gg Blue. You almost had me
    yeah!...almost did..!
    imma win next time....surely!

EDIT: i again lost!
    Last edited by Lt. BLEU™; 4th April 2013 at 11:52 AM.

I really wouldn't say Samurott should move up. If you look at RU water pokes...

Physically base, I'd rather use Kabutops, Feraligatr, or Crawdaunt.
    - Kabutops can set up rocks and be an offensive threat. It also has Stealth Rock. Better attack and higher speed.
    - Feraligatr has almost the same attack stat of Samurott, and have higher speed. It has DD AND SD to boost it's Atk and/or speed. Also, a better movepool.(I'll check Samurott's movepool after)
    - Crawduant, while being slower, it has a great STAB combo(Only resisted by Poliwrath IIRC in RU), a great ability in Adaptability, and has DD to raise its atk and speed.

Specially base, there is Omastar and Slowking.
    - Omastar has Shell Smash. Impressive Defenses and Special Attack. It also has a route to be a support poke.
    - Slowking is probably one of the best pokemon in RU. It is a great special defensive stat, which can be annoying. It can be an offensive mon with Specs or LO with that respectable Special Attack stats. It also has Trick to cripple walls. And it can form a Regen Core with Tangy/Mushroom. (I'm not sure if the core is good in the RU metagame though)

I'm not de-railing Samurott. It's just outclassed.
    But in NU iirc, it's one of the best offensive water type. It is perfectly fine in NU. And it may go to RU if someone spams it, lol. *Looks at Metang, Emboar, Mushy*

Also, has anyone noticed that the three 1st gen fossils are in RU o.o?

So Samurott does get Superpower(I think I can see why it's not that good in NU with the Psychic Infested metagame, and the coverage with water is similiar IIRC)

Well Samurott does have unpredicatly(Spell check >.>) which can hit both sides of the Spectrum. I'd rather just use Kabutops/Feraligatr for phyiscal or Slowking/Omastar for special. But if I want to be mix, I'd go with Samurott.
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 4th April 2013 at 12:04 PM.
    No.

Yellow Ps3/Xbox? XD if you have a ps3 ill add you later... also i read your VM eevee lol. Maybe you should enable yours some year... anyway i'll be on most of the day today again. Home sick

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    You kiled one thing and was immediately forced out. I will give him props for taking a Fusion Bolt though. I don't understand why people want their favorites to go up. The lower they are, the more tiers you can use them in. The only thing you get for Samurott moving up is I guess higher recognition. But who needs that when you make teams that use him successfully in OU?

Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    Yellow Ps3/Xbox? XD if you have a ps3 ill add you later... also i read your VM eevee lol. Maybe you should enable yours some year... anyway i'll be on most of the day today again. Home sick
    Xbox. Sorry lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    You kiled one thing and was immediately forced out. I will give him props for taking a Fusion Bolt though. I don't understand why people want their favorites to go up. The lower they are, the more tiers you can use them in. The only thing you get for Samurott moving up is I guess higher recognition. But who needs that when you make teams that use him successfully in OU?

Xbox. Sorry lol
    aww alright xD.
    posting battle reflection thingy also from yesterday.

Your Division: Grass
    Opponent's Division: Water
    Opponent's Name: Yellow de Viridian Grove
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 3-0 me
    Rate your performance out of 50: 45
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
    Any improvements for opponent: Don't let jirachi set up. Also, Dual screens is fun.
    Any improvements for yourself: Finish stronger next time...
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Clutch rachi

XD hey guys im back from work i really need to add new members -_- i wish i had a list now who i didn't add well ill be digging for people today...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

I really wouldn't say Samurott should move up. If you look at RU water pokes...

Physically base, I'd rather use Kabutops, Feraligatr, or Crawdaunt.
    - Kabutops can set up rocks and be an offensive threat. It also has Stealth Rock. Better attack and higher speed.
    - Feraligatr has almost the same attack stat of Samurott, and have higher speed. It has DD AND SD to boost it's Atk and/or speed. Also, a better movepool.(I'll check Samurott's movepool after)
    - Crawduant, while being slower, it has a great STAB combo(Only resisted by Poliwrath IIRC in RU), a great ability in Adaptability, and has DD to raise its atk and speed.

Specially base, there is Omastar and Slowking.
    - Omastar has Shell Smash. Impressive Defenses and Special Attack. It also has a route to be a support poke.
    - Slowking is probably one of the best pokemon in RU. It is a great special defensive stat, which can be annoying. It can be an offensive mon with Specs or LO with that respectable Special Attack stats. It also has Trick to cripple walls. And it can form a Regen Core with Tangy/Mushroom. (I'm not sure if the core is good in the RU metagame though)

I'm not de-railing Samurott. It's just outclassed.
    But in NU iirc, it's one of the best offensive water type. It is perfectly fine in NU. And it may go to RU if someone spams it, lol. *Looks at Metang, Emboar, Mushy*

Also, has anyone noticed that the three 1st gen fossils are in RU o.o?

So Samurott does get Superpower(I think I can see why it's not that good in NU with the Psychic Infested metagame, and the coverage with water is similiar IIRC)

Well Samurott does have unpredicatly(Spell check >.>) which can hit both sides of the Spectrum. I'd rather just use Kabutops/Feraligatr for phyiscal or Slowking/Omastar for special. But if I want to be mix, I'd go with Samurott.
    In a metagame w/mostlu psychics, is that why he can learn Night Slash and Megahorn? Bu I do agree with more stat boosters

Page 1053 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 5395310031043104910501051105210531054105510561057106311031153 ... LastLast