View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1079 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 7997910291069107510761077107810791080108110821083108911291179 ... LastLast
Results 26,951 to 26,975 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Boss, come on, it's just arguing/discussion, friendly arguing/discussion. not every argument has each side dislike the other one because they don't agree.

Garnet is working on doing a guild affiliated league.

V Not that kind of topic

So new topic, new topic ok SO did the Boston Marathon affect your family

Well eevee told some 1 to start a new conversation topic and i gave 1^
    Last edited by Swampurtz; 21st April 2013 at 4:01 AM.
    My FEA Family:

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou-15413520 I try out a new team... Im guessing its pretty decent
    3DS FC: 3308-5342-7268
    PM me if you want to battle/trade with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    So new topic, new topic ok SO did the Boston Marathon affect your family
    That has nothing to do with guilds/competitive talk Swampurtz....

How about this: What is your favorite tier to play in and why?

I like to play in OU because it's fun to battle with Garchomp, Terrakion, and Starmie (although not all of them on the same team of course).

Although I'll play in UU to test out Meloetta, which can be really good or really bad depending on what it's facing.
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 21st April 2013 at 4:06 AM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post

I like to play in OU because it's fun to battle with Garchomp, Terrakion, and Starmie (although not all of them on the same team of course).
    WEll excuse me for not wanting to know more about that event
    My FEA Family:

quote is right that is way off topic swamp XD and i really don't know if i have a favorite teir yet tbh >.> i have to experiment more which i like better...

edit: i know it may be a friendly argument myrrh but i rather not continue the discussion cuaz sometimes i can get ugly and people may misunderstand others posts...i don't mind disscussions as long as ranting doesn't go that long...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 21st April 2013 at 4:07 AM.

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    quote is right that is way off topic swamp XD and i really don't know if i have a favorite teir yet tbh >.> i have to experiment more which i like better...
    Said life Quote must live in JK Mine is Ubers cause Blaziken and Excadrill are teh only none legendarys there
    My FEA Family:

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post

Although I'll play in UU to test out Meloetta, which can be really good or really bad depending on what it's facing.
    I'd rather not watch the boston marathon but anyways the tier I'm most familiar with is OU as it is so much fun building weather teams and having weather wars is perhaps one of the best ways to learn prediction. However RU is where my heart lies because of one team LO AMOONGUSS this set is so much fun to use in ru especially with trick room support which is easily set up with the psychic types and ghost types in the tier.

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

I can't say I'm really one to enjoy any Tiers...but I've been working in the OU for all of my competitive life....(the better of 3 weeks I think)....So I guess my favorite is the OU

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

RU is my favorite tier because it is a new tier. OU had gotten boring and RU said "try me! Try me!"

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

My favorite tier would have to be UU. RU just seems so unstable to me, and NU feels like i have too much freedom to do whatever the hell i want. plus some of my favorite pokemon from when i was a child (besides my #1 favorite Charizard) are in there, so the mentality i get from them improves my chances of winning!
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    My favorite tier would have to be UU. RU just seems so unstable to me, and NU feels like i have too much freedom to do whatever the hell i want. plus some of my favorite pokemon from when i was a child (besides my #1 favorite Charizard) are in there, so the mentality i get from them improves my chances of winning!
    My favorite is NU because a lot of underclassed pokemon to shine.
    I don't like UU, preferebly because I am bad at it.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

I'm an RU person. UU got boring after a point and NU has way too much in it
    Let the blustering winds combine into one gale force

As for one of the uncommon tiers, i prefer PU. its really fun, and Speced Delibird is so OP in it XD

As for one of the uncommon tiers, i prefer PU. its really fun, and Speced Delibird is so OP in it XD
    I hate PU.
    Mainly because it is just another way to say that these pokemon aree even worse.
    I say that the strength depends on the trainer.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    I hate PU.
    Mainly because it is just another way to say that these pokemon aree even worse.
    I say that the strength depends on the trainer.
    On contrair. PU means poorly used, meaning that most people use it poorly, so it isnt the pokemon's fault, its the trainers.

just look at serperior. its helped me out tremendously, and its PU. i would rate it as one of the fastest calm minders because it can outspeed latios, and HP ice could pack a punch.

On contrair. PU means poorly used, meaning that most people use it poorly, so it isnt the pokemon's fault, its the trainers.

just look at serperior. its helped me out tremendously, and its PU. i would rate it as one of the fastest calm minders because it can outspeed latios, and HP ice could pack a punch.
    PU pokemons suppose to be hard to use, so it is really challenging and fun to use them in OU and with the right team support, most PU pokemons won't suck other than farfetch, it is double

the fun you get and the worthwhile you feel after winning a legendary team.

Not to mention often people see their favourite pokemon placed in PU or NU then they stop using it in battling,

that's just ridiculous, like if you truly love a pokemon and you wish to do well with it, you will always have a way to success .

Quote Originally Posted by Iloveyou View Post
    PU pokemons suppose to be hard to use, so it is really challenging and fun to use them in OU and with the right team support, most PU pokemons won't suck other than farfetch, it is double

the fun you get and the worthwhile you feel after winning a legendary team.

Not to mention often people see their favourite pokemon placed in PU or NU then they stop using it in battling,

that's just ridiculous, like if you truly love a pokemon and you wish to do well with it, you will always have a way to success .
    Once again. nope. Farfetch'd is a bad pokemon, but it is the trainers fault for not realizing its true potential. ive baton passed farfetched in ubers with maxed out defense special defense, and ingrain with a stick, and it Ko'd a freaking Kyogre!

my inspiration XD

your team just has to be able to utilize the pokemon to be useful. ive heard that a lot of people would think that this pokemon would go perfectly for a team, but because it is a lower tier, they dont use it. *facepalm* some people dont get what tiers truly are.
    Last edited by Cyrius; 21st April 2013 at 5:47 PM.

My favorite tier has to be UU, because it has alot of my favorite pokemon in it.
    Special thanks to Sworn Metalhead for the epic banner.

Once again. nope. Farfetch'd is a bad pokemon, but it is the trainers fault for not realizing its true potential. ive baton passed farfetched in ubers with maxed out defense special defense, and ingrain with a stick, and it Ko'd a freaking Kyogre!

my inspiration XD

your team just has to be able to utilize the pokemon to be useful. ive heard that a lot of people would think that this pokemon would go perfectly for a team, but because it is a lower tier, they dont use it. *facepalm* some people dont get what tiers truly are.
    Baton Pass making something viable is a poor argument. Just about anything with +6 in most if not all of its stats is going to be great. If you can sweep/making something really useful in a team without baton passing it, then I would admit to it being useful. Heck, BH used Sunkern somewhat effectively in a sub team without Baton Pass and it was pretty awesome.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Drdj11 View Post
    My favorite tier has to be UU, because it has alot of my favorite pokemon in it.
    I completely agree though I enjoy LC too :3
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Anybody know Legit ways of cloning Pokémon on black/white and/or Black/white 2. I would like to start but I'm not sure what information online to trust XD Thanks in advance X)
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

Not trying to create Spam on teh Guild just wondering if any1 really still plays pokemon Explores of time and darkness if u do what is your team name and what Pokemon do u use

My team is Callled team BUDDER with a Swampert a Jolteon and A Rayquaza
    Last edited by Swampurtz; 21st April 2013 at 9:10 PM.
    My FEA Family:

Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    Not trying to create Spam on teh Guild just wondering if any1 really still plays pokemon Explores of time and darkness if u do what is your team name and what Pokemon do u use
    actually this isn't considered spam we are aloud to talk about other games now XD and also all new members give me some time to add you in and i totally forgot to add trickster zoura -__- he told me awhile back...i forgot cuaz i haven't seen him post since then...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    actually this isn't considered spam we are aloud to talk about other games now XD and also all new members give me some time to add you in and i totally forgot to add trickster zoura -__- he told me awhile back...i forgot cuaz i haven't seen him post since then...
    I asked you to Awnser da Question
    My FEA Family:

Page 1079 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 7997910291069107510761077107810791080108110821083108911291179 ... LastLast