View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 1084 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8498410341074108010811082108310841085108610871088109411341184 ... LastLast
Results 27,076 to 27,100 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #27076
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    hey guys something wrong with showdown? i can't make a new team for some reason? this really sucks -__-

  2. #27077
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    inb4abunchofussaytheyhavenoproblems

    I just got on and everything was fine.



  3. #27078
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    inb4abunchofussaytheyhavenoproblems

    I just got on and everything was fine.

    strange im on but i can't build my team...im gunna try to build it on PO and then import it...

  4. #27079
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    strange im on but i can't build my team...im gunna try to build it on PO and then import it...
    I always import my teams from PO-I can build teams,but they don't save for when I next go online :/

  5. #27080
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,882

    Default

    Your Division: Water
    Opponent's Division: not sure
    Opponent's Name: Archstaraptor
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: W 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 35
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
    Any improvements for opponent: no
    Any improvements for yourself: no
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: I really like your choice of Pokemon Musharna nearly Swept my Team :P
    Last edited by Aura Sensei™; 24th April 2013 at 9:28 PM.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

  6. #27081
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    I always import my teams from PO-I can build teams,but they don't save for when I next go online :/
    thats what i have been doing now some reason some poeple on showdown are having the same problem and some are not...its strange...i still can't get it to build -__- so i have to transfer and i can't do tornadus T and stuff yet do to my PO is not updated...

  7. #27082
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    Your Division: Water
    Opponent's Division: not sure
    Opponent's Name: Archstaraptor
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: W 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 35
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
    Any improvements for opponent: no
    Any improvements for yourself: no
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: I really like your choice of Pokemon Musharna nearly Sweeped my Team :P
    Salamence would have swept right off the bat: Should really look into those blasted EVs.

    Next time,I will lose...

    ...better

  8. #27083
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    McSalty's
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Slow day today guys not very many posts... other news im saving up for a new DS cause mine cant connect to wifi at my house (I dont know how many times ive said this by now) and guess what? I have to save up for another GAME too! yea i lost pkmn white. Im just that pro




    Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

  9. #27084
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Hey I'm back, and this time i will try to be more active. I know I probably missed important things but i could just look back a couple pages and figure it out . I have some time now so I'll be organizing my Pokemon, and I don't know how it work in the Guild or if it's permitted but I can help EV training just provide the spread and details and I'll get it done pretty fast
    DWF I currently have:

  10. #27085
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,882

    Default

    In other news, I've decided to start playing UU, as OU is becoming more and more boring.

        Spoiler:- UU Team thus far:
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

  11. #27086
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comek525 View Post
    Hey I'm back, and this time i will try to be more active. I know I probably missed important things but i could just look back a couple pages and figure it out . I have some time now so I'll be organizing my Pokemon, and I don't know how it work in the Guild or if it's permitted but I can help EV training just provide the spread and details and I'll get it done pretty fast

    its fine thank god we haven't got to do our weekly inactivity sweeps since we all have been busy...your safe and thanks for posting but please let me know if you become inactive so we don't sweep you though when we do...

  12. #27087
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    13

    Default

    will do but I don't think I'll be inactive for a while I got more time on my hands now
    DWF I currently have:

  13. #27088
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    In other news, I've decided to start playing UU, as OU is becoming more and more boring.

        Spoiler:- UU Team thus far:
    I havent gotten bored of a single tier as of yet. in fact, im getting more and more interested with OU and RU. but i feel as though tiers like LC, CAP, Teier shift, and Ubers are something i dont want to train on a regular basis.

    Victini is annoying as hell for me DX
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  14. #27089
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,610

    Default

    I'm actually starting to really love 4th Gen OU. I'm so glad Showdown put it in. No Terra, Ferro, Keldeo, and others make me so happy. Also, Explosion isn't nerf'd >:3


    I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

  15. #27090
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,882

    Default

    ^ iirc Salamence is Uber in 4th Gen, so that's why I'd never play it >:U

    gtg eat a bacon sandwich and go to bed, bye.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

  16. #27091
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    ^ iirc Salamence is Uber in 4th Gen, so that's why I'd never play it >:U

    gtg eat a bacon sandwich and go to bed, bye.
    Yea, but it's so nice destroying everything with Flygon, and yelling BOOM DAZE


    I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

  17. #27092

    Default

    Also, the Lati twins are banned as well.
    Might want to do 4th gen OU this time around.
    No.

  18. #27093
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    I havent gotten bored of a single tier as of yet. in fact, im getting more and more interested with OU and RU. but i feel as though tiers like LC, CAP, Teier shift, and Ubers are something i dont want to train on a regular basis.

    Victini is annoying as hell for me DX
    CAP os an amazing tier to play i highly encourage you to try it out it is so much better than OU

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  19. #27094
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    CAP os an amazing tier to play i highly encourage you to try it out it is so much better than OU
    Maybe if it gets more popular. i dont like the idea of these made up overpowered as hell pokemon. in fact, it irritates me at a level, but that's just me.

    i dont like that you can suddenly make a pokemon for whatever reason to perfectlly set a niche just right. I feel as though the pokemon's strength, weaknesses, and inabilities make up the pokemon, and suddenly creating your own just defeats that entirely. but hey like i said. a few can change my mind..
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  20. #27095
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Tier shift is so much fun. So many things are viable and it just pays to be in a lower tier. NU mons just rule sometimes. Pokes that are ignored due to stats and not movepool greatly benefit from it. It is just such a fun tier because so many things are threats.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  21. #27096
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    Isshu team reigion lock... close battle, what do you think?
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-15901638
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  22. #27097
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Round 2 has entered the voting stage the sets are shown below!

    Notes:
    1. You can only vote for two pokemon maximum.
    2. Categories were made for my purposes only to keep all the sets organized.
    3. Don't forget your keyword when voting for Abomasnow!
    4. Please PLEASE PM me your votes,
        Spoiler:- Sets:
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 25th April 2013 at 4:17 AM.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  23. #27098
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wherever my rump rests.
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Hey guys, sorry about my own inactivity too lol Finals time is creeping up fast and my procrastination.....doesn't quite help lol

    White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

  24. #27099
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    if anyone test my team out say the word later today...already tested with myrrh once, and i tested with super already so far its looking good...i battled super like 3 times so all tired out with battles for now so later...

  25. #27100
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Grove of Derpa Derp Derp Derp
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Sorry guys that I havent talked in a while im playing magic the gathering again
    My FEA Family:


Page 1084 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8498410341074108010811082108310841085108610871088109411341184 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •