View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1087 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8798710371077108310841085108610871088108910901091109711371187 ... LastLast
Results 27,151 to 27,175 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

I'll count the votes later tonight, but make sure to vote if you haven't yet.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Yo! What core are you using?
    The old Latias + Heatran. lol And, for some reason, I really suck at using offensive teams. I always end up building a team that is focused more on Bulkier Pokemon.

My FC: 2594-9889-0820

Quote Originally Posted by Shreyas View Post
    The old Latias + Heatran. lol And, for some reason, I really suck at using offensive teams. I always end up building a team that is focused more on Bulkier Pokemon.
    I can only use Bulky Offense or Stall. I can't stand Hyper Offense. I just can't use it... Right now I am using a balanced team using Tentacruel+Celebi+Sableye core. It is pretty cool though. Sableye walls things pretty easily lol and Celebi... Dat bulk is amazing.

Sableye forced out a Toxicroak even though it got frozen twice from Ice Punch.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

I can only use Bulky Offense or Stall. I can't stand Hyper Offense. I just can't use it... Right now I am using a balanced team using Tentacruel+Celebi+Sableye core. It is pretty cool though. Sableye walls things pretty easily lol and Celebi... Dat bulk is amazing.

THat is why Sableye is the real Arceus. WIll-o-wisp makes every Physical attacker pretty much screwed against him, and Fighting types can't even touch him. With an Eviolite, Sableye would be a real monster. (And instantly banned from Little Cup due to Recover)

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Oh yeah, lol I really love Sableye. The prankster WoW and Recovers can really get to your opponent. And, in the VGCs metagame, I used to run Feint to be able to take out Pokemon that protect too often. It's a really fun Pokemon to use.

My FC: 2594-9889-0820

Another Slow day on the forums... moar posts moar! XD My UU team is finished so i can actually battle yellow now... Imma post it after because i havent lost a match on ladder yet that was like 4 matches but SHH

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    Another Slow day on the forums... moar posts moar! XD My UU team is finished so i can actually battle yellow now... Imma post it after because i havent lost a match on ladder yet that was like 4 matches but SHH
    Sorry, I've been gping to places with my friends, so it feels like i dont need to be here, hehe.....

same here. im ready for UU battle! just not now >.>
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

ah sorry guys its must be me i have been doing art all day today for my art shop >.> also i may make some new userbars soon for new jobs and on top of it new userbars to replace older ones rank ones are staying i mean mostly job userbars...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Just letting you guys know I'm still alive.

I need to post more often instead of once a week.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

For anyone that has clan jobs, consider doing what I did. What did I do? Click my signature where it says "Clan". It might be hard to find your first post though, if you've as many posts here as I have.

hey hey guys hows it going with everything?
    anything up for a PS battle?
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    hey hey guys hows it going with everything?
    anything up for a PS battle?
    ello jirachi ^_^ can''t PS right now but anyway i added nvemaster,quote, and kunai to the front if your new please let me know if i didn't add you to the list...the reason i may of forgot you cuaz you never posted after joining the guild please try to be active so i remember you thanks

edit: as for the rankings i lost all the vm's again for everyone that is tested already, testers please pm me...my vm's get flooded and i can't go through thousands of vm posts so please make sure to pm me please...

also to my lovely point reporters please give me people points soon i know were falling back on point reports but please i would like to get peoples things updated...i have some members asking me when they gunna get there points...not trying to rush but im just getting a bit annoyed with people messaging me about it...i understand were busy with life but yeah :/ if it comes to worse ill have to go back tons of posts and it will get me a bit cranky cuaz im busy person...i do appreciate what you guys are doing but i really want them soon even if you don't have everything just a small report is fine...doesn't have to be weekly either...on other news im not trying to push but i really need to address this...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 29th April 2013 at 5:36 PM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

hiya eevee :P okay no probs just doing some random battles atm XD
    I have no homework yay!

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Can someone give me good pointers on making a good team? I have one but it seems it isn't good enough though D:

^Made by me ^_^

''One way to forget about pain is to do something you will be in, completely, So... computer games.'' - Na`Vi. Dendi

Quote Originally Posted by KultikKross View Post
    Can someone give me good pointers on making a good team? I have one but it seems it isn't good enough though D:
    first thing is to battle someone to help you out that has experience i can't battle and i think your wifi anyway try talking to drastic or garnet to help you out since i think your a wifi only person...hope that helps you out...if your PO talk to voice,myrrh, or anyone thats been here for awhile that knows there stuff...also welcome back been awhile i know you pmed me that you were gunna be inactive for a bit...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

hiya eevee :P okay no probs just doing some random battles atm XD
    I have no homework yay!
    Exams are fast approaching for me-so lots and lots of revision is my reward :/

I'm cool with a couple of battles right now before I revise un peu de francais.

@KulticKross I can give it a rate/battle on PO/PS if you'd like that
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 29th April 2013 at 6:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post

oo okay cool PS name?

@kultic This is what I always do: I make a team of pokemon I like that cover eachother weaknesses and test it and after the test I just replace some members for others that work eventually better

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    first thing is to battle someone to help you out that has experience i can't battle and i think your wifi anyway try talking to drastic or garnet to help you out since i think your a wifi only person...hope that helps you out...if your PO talk to voice,myrrh, or anyone thats been here for awhile that knows there stuff...also welcome back been awhile i know you pmed me that you were gunna be inactive for a bit...
    Alright, I'll talk to them

Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post

That'd be great

oo okay cool PS name?

@kultic This is what I always do: I make a team of pokemon I like that cover eachother weaknesses and test it and after the test I just replace some members for others that work eventually better
    Weakness as in as types?

^Made by me ^_^

''One way to forget about pain is to do something you will be in, completely, So... computer games.'' - Na`Vi. Dendi

Destroyed by Jirachi-who will post the DISGRACE of a baton pass blip in a sec.

Nice game until then ^ ^

Your Division: Water
    Opponent's Division: Grass
    Opponent's Name: Archstaraptor
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: win 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 44
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
    Any improvements for opponent: don't switch out after having a 4+ speed and a sub just baton pass it lol XP
    Any improvements for yourself: switch into donphan when I know liepard is going to Twave
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: nope

here's the battle: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-16512871

also @ Kult I can't tell you all my secrets XD but just look at type weakness and physical/special attack weakness

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Your Division: Water
    Opponent's Division: Grass
    Opponent's Name: Archstaraptor
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: win 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 44
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
    Any improvements for opponent: don't switch out after having a 4+ speed and a sub just baton pass it lol XP
    Any improvements for yourself: switch into donphan when I know liepard is going to Twave
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: nope

here's the battle: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-16512871

also @ Kult I can't tell you all my secrets XD but just look at type weakness and physical/special attack weakness
    Haha.. Will keep that in mind

^Made by me ^_^

KultikKross (Test Battle)
    0-3
    No replay since this was via PO

I'm thinking Leafeon/Panpour rank. You played well enough, and you could have easily placed one higher with only a bit of work.

Quote Originally Posted by KultikKross View Post
    Haha.. Will keep that in mind
    If you need help with team building Ask Voice of the Forest xD and is PS down for anyone else? I could help too but im not quite as good as him

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Do you need to be tested upon entering the clan?I haven't been yet-unless Jirachi's battle counts.

^It was for a moment,but it's working again now

You do need to be tested by a tester.

Page 1087 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8798710371077108310841085108610871088108910901091109711371187 ... LastLast