View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 1088 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8898810381078108410851086108710881089109010911092109811381188 ... LastLast
Results 27,176 to 27,200 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #27176
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

        Spoiler:- Round2!:

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  2. #27177
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    McSalty's
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
        Spoiler:- Round2!:
    uhh... I thought we Needed an aboma snow ? this makes no sense ._. whats our set for aboma then? Tenta/Kyr/Aboma?




    Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

  3. #27178
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Wow, I had some luck in this battle X) http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-16525015
    This was another good battle, could have gone on for ages XD http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-16527098
    Last edited by Adaptable Porygon-Z; 29th April 2013 at 9:29 PM.
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

  4. #27179
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    uhh... I thought we Needed an aboma snow ? this makes no sense ._. whats our set for aboma then? Tenta/Kyr/Aboma?
    I said we didn't need to add abomasnow now. We could add him later to see which set would most benefit the team. I said you could vote for Abamasnow now, but it wasn't necessary. Sorry if I confused anyone. >.>

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  5. #27180
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    If you need help with team building Ask Voice of the Forest xD and is PS down for anyone else? I could help too but im not quite as good as him
    Dawww how sweet thank you mrs lady but also yay kyurem won i was hoping so i really think we ought to put chandlure or stealth rocker in next

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  6. #27181
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    259

    Default

    Name:~BrightStarVictory~ (soon to be FrozenConstellation)
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PS: Shadow_V-Creator
    Join Date:29/04/13
    Favorite Water/Grass: Palkia/Serperior
    what division you like:Water
    Referrals: Myrrh, Bictac

  7. #27182
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    McSalty's
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~BrightStarVictory~ View Post
    Name:~BrightStarVictory~ (soon to be FrozenConstellation)
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PS: Shadow_V-Creator
    Join Date:29/04/13
    Favorite Water/Grass: Palkia/Serperior
    what division you like:Water
    Referrals: Myrrh, Bictac
    Welcome :3 anyway i said i would post my UU team after i beat played yellow. So here it is :3 I dub thee shenanigans!(the team)

        Spoiler:- SHENANAGINS:


    This is one of the most defensive teams i have made in a while. its pretty much All trolling. The only two pokemon i have on my team that do damage and nido and krook. Mienshao is more of a scout so. Im looking for a regi replacement cause i wasnt aware he dropped a tier recently...




    Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

  8. #27183
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    Welcome :3 anyway i said i would post my UU team after i beat played yellow. So here it is :3 I dub thee shenanigans!(the team)

        Spoiler:- SHENANAGINS:


    This is one of the most defensive teams i have made in a while. its pretty much All trolling. The only two pokemon i have on my team that do damage and nido and krook. Mienshao is more of a scout so. Im looking for a regi replacement cause i wasnt aware he dropped a tier recently...
    Dropping a tier doesn't mean anything viability wise tbh. He might not be working as well I guess, but Registeel is still an awesome wall. You could always try Magneton or Brongzong for stuff.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  9. #27184
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    McSalty's
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Dropping a tier doesn't mean anything viability wise tbh. He might not be working as well I guess, but Registeel is still an awesome wall. You could always try Magneton or Brongzong for stuff.
    Yea but he never seemed viable to b4 he dropped anyway. I was using him as a wall and look he can take a dragon move well! Well the main dragon in UU? Flygon. Still easy to break regi cause of its ground weakness. Regi is just familiar to my play style which is why im using him atm. But he lacks the things for This team. sorry regi, maybe a team that has a flygon counter already.




    Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

  10. #27185
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Yay! My Kyurem Set won!

    so are we going to have to give you the sets we previously posted again? .-.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    Dawww how sweet thank you mrs lady but also yay kyurem won i was hoping so i really think we ought to put chandlure or stealth rocker in next
    dyThat's going to be a lot of rock weakness... >.> why not Heatran? it can do the same thing as Chandy and set up stealth rocks, unless you are going for a scarfer >.>
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  11. #27186

    Default

    I really don't think Flygon is the main dragon in UU. It's isually Choice sets.
    I think Kingdra is a better dragon in UU. It can be Specs, DD, SubDD, ChestoResto, Mixed, LO, etc. It's a far better dragon than Flygon IMO.

    And lets not forget about Rain Dance sets.
    No.

  12. #27187
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Yay! My Kyurem Set won!

    so are we going to have to give you the sets we previously posted again? .-.



    dyThat's going to be a lot of rock weakness... >.> why not Heatran? it can do the same thing as Chandy and set up stealth rocks, unless you are going for a scarfer >.>
    1. If you want to have them voted on next round, yes.
    2. Fire and Fighting immunity.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  13. #27188
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    McSalty's
    Posts
    302

    Default

    i made another OU rmt on the forums again guys... yea i have nothing better to do. Don't judge me D: its an HO team if that makes a difference




    Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

  14. #27189
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Ragnell

    Marker for me to know when to start counting next Point Report. FINALLY



  15. #27190
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    I know ratings mean nothing, but why are we a 4 star clan and what makes a clan, such as the Sinjho Ruins, a 2 Star? Just curious if anyone knows. Why aren't we 5 star?

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  16. #27191
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    It's because people like you and me can give threads whatever damn rating we want. Right now, I can go and give EVERY SINGLE THREAD IN THIS WHOLE SITE ONE STAR.



  17. #27192
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    It's because people like you and me can give threads whatever damn rating we want. Right now, I can go and give EVERY SINGLE THREAD IN THIS WHOLE SITE ONE STAR.
    Pretty sure you can't actually. I found the rating in the competitive section, but not in the clan section, thus why I asked.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  18. #27193
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Thread ToolsV Search ThreadV Rate This ThreadV DisplayV

    This is at the top right of every thread page.



  19. #27194
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Thread ToolsV Search ThreadV Rate This ThreadV DisplayV

    This is at the top right of every thread page.
    I only have thread search, display, and tool. Check yours because I've never had a rate this thread for clans.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  20. #27195
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~BrightStarVictory~ View Post
    Name:~BrightStarVictory~ (soon to be FrozenConstellation)
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PS: Shadow_V-Creator
    Join Date:29/04/13
    Favorite Water/Grass: Palkia/Serperior
    what division you like:Water
    Referrals: Myrrh, Bictac
    welcome my dear to teg what happen to your guild >.> but other news welcome sweetie glad to have you here though and thank you myrrh for sending me your point report now i think its cyrius's turn?


    also i like t ask you guys now before apply for this...

    now we use to be sponsored by Dragonheart Sanctuary but now ilane changed her rules and we have to reapply cuaz now she has the enforcer there and its kots, he will not accept stupidity of not reading rules and etc so if apply if you guys want me to apply for us to be sponsored for wifi rngs i can do that but i warn you guys if i do make sure to to read the rules! if you think maybe we don't need since we got quote,myself,blonde, and myrrh to help out just say the word its your guys choice...ill tally up a poll to see if you guys want to or not...

    master league fairy gym leader

    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  21. #27196
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    I know ratings mean nothing, but why are we a 4 star clan and what makes a clan, such as the Sinjho Ruins, a 2 Star? Just curious if anyone knows. Why aren't we 5 star?
    I do not reallly know...in fact, I never knew that until you said something about it.
    Maybe because people really like ours better ?
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  22. #27197
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    McSalty's
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Another CCAT suggestion:

    Alakazam @ Life Orb
    Trait: Magic Guard
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
    Timid Nature
    - Psyshock
    - Focus Blast
    - Shadow Ball
    - Hidden Power [Ice]

    Magic guard. Such a fun ability. It absorbs statuses (except T-wave) and is pretty under used. Takes no damage with LO dishing out lots of damage with Psy, focus blast, SB, and Hp ice. It has a high base speed which allows it to outspeed most things withoutt scarf.




    Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

  23. #27198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    Another CCAT suggestion:

    Alakazam @ Life Orb
    Trait: Magic Guard
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
    Timid Nature
    - Psyshock
    - Focus Blast
    - Shadow Ball
    - Hidden Power [Ice]

    Magic guard. Such a fun ability. It absorbs statuses (except T-wave) and is pretty under used. Takes no damage with LO dishing out lots of damage with Psy, focus blast, SB, and Hp ice. It has a high base speed which allows it to outspeed most things withoutt scarf.
    magic guard one of my favorite abilities, and alakazam is a great poke to have that ability on with good speed n sp attack
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  24. #27199
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    I will not be on much today. I have an English paper to write.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  25. #27200

    Default

    What's a good rating to be at on PO? :O IIRC, I got like 1051 and I don't know if it's good or bad :/

    ^Made by me ^_^

    ''One way to forget about pain is to do something you will be in, completely, So... computer games.'' - Na`Vi. Dendi



Page 1088 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8898810381078108410851086108710881089109010911092109811381188 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •