View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1089 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8998910391079108510861087108810891090109110921093109911391189 ... LastLast
Results 27,201 to 27,225 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by KultikKross View Post
    What's a good rating to be at on PO? :O IIRC, I got like 1051 and I don't know if it's good or bad :/
    At least 1300. Though most of the best players average around 1400

On PS, it's actually around 1800

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

What? I'm improving a team instead of scrapping it? And I'm finding my own ways of making it better? Wow. I must like the team or be too stubborn to let it go.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

also guys still talling up the votes for sponsorship for dragonheart sanctuary...so please vm me or pm me if you want to or not ill give everyone at least a week to tally up the votes...i want to make sure its used if you guys want to use it of course and ill post all rules to make sure everyone fallows them since i want to make sure our guild doesn't get strikes for it...also i will be finally adding in points tonight myrrh finally set them thank you and also i know i have to add a few new members to the guild welcome...

master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Speaking of stuff, the CCAt still needs some set ideas! Please post em here (:

oh also everyone teg members that have been in teg more then a month feel free if you request rngs from me go to bictac shop to post it and this is how it will go for me now i already full with 3 request so i will use my profile avi writing under it that says t.garden leader...if it says three don't post please if im below three then i have no problem...i gave a link button support for awesome member bictac...so just click the link there...will add brightstar in a bit...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 1st May 2013 at 5:04 AM.

TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

hey everyone, I'm gonna work on getting clones of event pokes that people have asked me for tonight. Please let me know soon if anyone else wants anything. If you already asked me about it I should have it noted down, but you can always message me just to make sure

If you want to see what I have available just click the events link my sig

RNG Pokes | RNG Events
    Black: 1077 0598 2056 | Black 2: 4513 8595 0298
    3DS: 4339-2477-3333 (Michelle) -- Safari :

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for Latias!

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_1 View Post
    hey everyone, I'm gonna work on getting clones of event pokes that people have asked me for tonight. Please let me know soon if anyone else wants anything. If you already asked me about it I should have it noted down, but you can always message me just to make sure

If you want to see what I have available just click the events link my sig
    that reminds me if anyone wants clones of my rng events too that blonde doesn't have, let me know ill make a list for you guys soon of what i rnged as well somehow fit it in my siggy and go through the sig check for it too...

RNG Request Form
    Pokemon: Lucario
    Shiny: Yes Please
    Flawless Type(Hex,Physical,Special): ummmm not sure but its gonna be a physical attacker..not sure what hex is
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Justified
    Hidden Power: none please
    Egg Moves:Bullet Punch Please
    Nickname: Aura
    Other Details/Notes: Ummmm

Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    RNG Request Form
    Pokemon: Lucario
    Shiny: Yes Please
    Flawless Type(Hex,Physical,Special): ummmm not sure but its gonna be a physical attacker..not sure what hex is
    Nature: Adamant
    Hidden Power: none please
    Egg Moves:Bullet Punch Please
    Nickname: Aura
    Other Details/Notes: Ummmm
    Whoever picks this up will be giving you a Riolu and not a Lucario.

Pokemon Global LinkMy Games
    Fairywitch made the Fizzy Bubbles icon & the three banners with white-haired women || Dwlr made the one with text

I'm going to post the sets for which we will vote for the CCAT on Saturday. PLEASE post suggestions. We only have one set and I'd rather have options... if I have to post a set... Let's just say, my team building isn't going well.

Hi !

I am alive

A battle I had. It was ehh

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Another set? OKAY! >-> but seriously guys am i the only person who will post sets... cmon voice its your turn...

Latios (M) @ Expert Belt
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
    Timid Nature
    - Draco Meteor
    - Surf
    - Psyshock
    - Thunderbolt

Pairs well with ice types absorbing fire hits and stuffz. maybe also use a CM set for this latios. Takes ground hits (levitate) for tenta and fire hits for kyr and oc we will eventually have an abomasnow so this will take hits for that too. It works well with this team so far.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
    PASBL
        Spoiler:- credits:

Since this is a hail team, I'm suggesting one of the best hail sets I've used

Heatran (M) @ Air Balloon
    Trait: Flash Fire
    EVS: 252 Spe/ 252 SAtk/ 4 HP
    Timid Nature
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Stealth Rock
    -Earth Power
    -Lava Plume

This is one of the best hail sets I've used since I started playing hail. Heatran can easily tank the fire-type attacks that are normally assaulting hail teams. While Latios does have Levitate, Heatran is able to rip apart opposing steel-types, especially other enemy Heatran. He can also set up rocks, which is something hail teams desperately need. Lava Plume is a good move to hit apposing hail teams, sun teams, and steels. Dragon pulse is able to decimate opposing Dragons and Kyurem. Also Heatran is one of the number one counters to Sun, a huge threat to Hail. Overall Air Balloon is the key item on the set, which neutralizes Heatran's crippling ground weakness, and makes Heatran's really good Synergy with Tentacruel even better. Though since Heatran is special, Blissey is a huge threat to the team, meaning we'll have to add in a Physical attacker later if we do use this Heatran.

Just a matter of personal opinion. Just noticing Heatran will have us at a balanced FWG core for this hail team. (Tenta is defensive, Heatran Special, and Abomo is whatever we want [Physical be nice to create ultimate balance]) Just a little side note if we use Heatran, that's all.
    Last edited by Lost™; 2nd May 2013 at 1:57 PM.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Here's an old set of mine...
    Espeon (M) @ Life Orb/Psychic Grm
    Trait: Magic Bounce
    EVS: 252 Spe/ 252 SAtk/ 4 HP
    Timid Nature
    -Calm Mind
    -Psyshock
    -Shadow Ball
    -Hidden Power (Grass)
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Terrakion @ Focus Sash
    Nature: Jolly
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed
    - Stealth Rock
    - Taunt
    - Close Combat
    - Stone Edge

Well, this is weird. Sash on a Terra in a Hail team? Just hear me out. This set is meant to be a lead. It will always get the important rocks up due to being fast, and can even stop getting Hazards on your side with Taunt. But Terrakion isn't useless outside of setting up Hazards, it is still an offensive pokemon to watch out for. Getting rid of the steels that Ice types hate. Close Combat + Stone Edge has pretty nice coverage, missing out Toxicroak and others. If Sash just can't pull it off, put Life Orb instead.

Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    Another set? OKAY! >-> but seriously guys am i the only person who will post sets... cmon voice its your turn...

Latios (M) @ Expert Belt
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
    Timid Nature
    - Draco Meteor
    - Surf
    - Psyshock
    - Thunderbolt

Pairs well with ice types absorbing fire hits and stuffz. maybe also use a CM set for this latios. Takes ground hits (levitate) for tenta and fire hits for kyr and oc we will eventually have an abomasnow so this will take hits for that too. It works well with this team so far.
    I really like this set you have made here ^______^
    It looks like it could work effectively.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big.

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

I added all the sets to the list. Man I'm sexy tired. My new team hasn't really worked that well. I'm trying to improve it though.

I'm coming saph i'm coming

Chandelure @ Salac Berry
    Trait: Flash Fire
    EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    Flamethrower
    Shadow Ball
    Hidden Power (Ground)
    Substitute
    This is the pokemon I referred to a few days ago, it is here specifically do deal with heatran and take hits from scizor and infernape which are always nuisances to hail teams. Flamethrower, and Shadow Ball act as stab moves that allow us to hit scizor, gengar, jellicent, forretress, and venusaur. Chandelure also has a hidden power in the form of ground to hit heatran who would otherwise wall it and make it useless against the opponent. Now chandelure is almost a hard counter to any sun team lacking a dugtrio as you can switch in get a flash fire boost from ninetales and get a sub up. Salac berry is one that has never failed me when I've used this set, it allows for to sub down and then get a speed boost very quickly with how fast your going to be diminishing your health. Some advice when using this set is to pair it with a healinwish or lunar dancer this will allow it to be healed up ready to go for round two.

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

I just want to pick everything apart right now... Stupid perfectionism... Also we're going for Offensive Kyurem? I find that it's moves are redundant, but that's just personal opinion.

So anyways I'm still searching for an idea for a new OU team, something that uses something from a lower tier. Anyways I suck at PU, though Vanniluxe is a baws there.

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/pu-16865547

Togetic Sweep >
    Last edited by Lost™; 2nd May 2013 at 2:18 PM.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    I just want to pick everything apart right now... Stupid perfectionism... Also we're going for Offensive Kyurem? I find that it's moves are redundant, but that's just personal opinion.

So anyways I'm still searching for an idea for a new OU team, something that uses something from a lower tier. Anyways I suck at PU, though Vanniluxe is a baws there.

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/pu-16865547

Togetic Sweep >
    It's moves are redundant how? It has Dual Stabs and something to hit Heatran and Magnezone. Tran/Chandelure can easily handle Scizor and other steels that it can't hit. It's moves seem fine >.> There is always testing at the end and eventually the RMT where we can change things.

Dragon and Ice is actually a redundant Stab. Both are Resisted by Steel and Both Hit Dragons hard. Ice has better coverage options and is better when handling certain threats (Blizzard will raep Chomp and decimate Multiscale Dragonite) Not everything benefits from it's dual stab offensively (Why do you think Kyurem is such a defensive behemoth? It was designed to be a Bulky Sweeper or a Defensive Dragon.) Well, that's true. I'm just saying if we wanted to make it a better Sweeper, we could opt for HP Grass to hit waters or we could go towards SubRoost when we do the RMT, since Kyurem is mainly used as an Anti-Metagame Rain Check. Just a matter of person opinion from a Kyurem user

Anyways I suddenly love PU due to my Togetic can destroy

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Terrakion @ Focus Sash
    Nature: Jolly
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed
    - Stealth Rock
    - Taunt
    - Close Combat
    - Stone Edge

Well, this is weird. Sash on a Terra in a Hail team? Just hear me out. This set is meant to be a lead. It will always get the important rocks up due to being fast, and can even stop getting Hazards on your side with Taunt. But Terrakion isn't useless outside of setting up Hazards, it is still an offensive pokemon to watch out for. Getting rid of the steels that Ice types hate. Close Combat + Stone Edge has pretty nice coverage, missing out Toxicroak and others. If Sash just can't pull it off, put Life Orb instead.

i see you yoinked my set from earlier lol but we already have our lead which is why i didnt vote on it again... @ VOtf I guess that could work but im a bit hesitent about it. maybe when it gets its DW ability. :d it will go straight to top of OU then Ubers

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
    PASBL
        Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by saphirapwns View Post
    i see you yoinked my set from earlier lol but we already have our lead which is why i didnt vote on it again... @ VOtf I guess that could work but im a bit hesitent about it. maybe when it gets its DW ability. :d it will go straight to top of OU then Ubers
    I doubt that a lot. While it isn't weak to Priority, it is still pretty frail. And with rain so rampant, its Fire STAB is still pretty weak. It will be a fantastic revenge killer, but base 80 speed is still a let down, especially since it can't revenge RP Landorus, Scarf/+1 Mence and only speed ties with +1Dnite if it goes Modest and only if it has HP[Ice]. +1/Scarf Garmchomp outspeeds it and KOs it. Blissey still walls it and it can't really switch-in to things THAT well. While it makes a pretty good trapper/Scarfer, I highly doubt it will go to Ubers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Dragon and Ice is actually a redundant Stab. Both are Resisted by Steel and Both Hit Dragons hard. Ice has better coverage options and is better when handling certain threats (Blizzard will raep Chomp and decimate Multiscale Dragonite) Not everything benefits from it's dual stab offensively (Why do you think Kyurem is such a defensive behemoth? It was designed to be a Bulky Sweeper or a Defensive Dragon.) Well, that's true. I'm just saying if we wanted to make it a better Sweeper, we could opt for HP Grass to hit waters or we could go towards SubRoost when we do the RMT, since Kyurem is mainly used as an Anti-Metagame Rain Check. Just a matter of person opinion from a Kyurem user

Anyways I suddenly love PU due to my Togetic can destroy
    Blizzard is a dangerous move to run as it makes you dependent upon hail to stay up hence why its not overly common, draco meteor however allows us to hit some pokemon that resist blizzard mainly bulky water types while blizzard is not too good to have to rely on when they have won the weather war blizzard is staying power draco is hit and run essentially

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    Blizzard is a dangerous move to run as it makes you dependent upon hail to stay up hence why its not overly common, draco meteor however allows us to hit some pokemon that resist blizzard mainly bulky water types while blizzard is not too good to have to rely on when they have won the weather war blizzard is staying power draco is hit and run essentially
    To add to this, Blizzards allows it to immediately counter Celebi without losing something to TWave or getting it a free Nasty Plot. Earth Power allows it to hit Tentacruel and DMeteor hits other Bulky Waters without risking an Abomasnow Burn. Blizzard Murders other dragons without a SAtk Drop. Blizzard also nails Ferrothorn and scores a nice 2HKO. Draco Meteor also hits multiple things neutrally that Blizzard doesn't, such as Starmie, Politoed, and other Water types. Draco Meteor also has 20 more Base Power (30 after STAB), which means it hits a lot harder. They both have their uses.

Again guys, there is a Testing and an RMT faze that, as long as this still stays active, we'll get to after all of the teammates are selected.

Page 1089 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 8998910391079108510861087108810891090109110921093109911391189 ... LastLast