View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1090 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 9099010401080108610871088108910901091109210931094110011401190 ... LastLast
Results 27,226 to 27,250 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

Man I totally feel useless right now lol I don't know anything to say to either end of this conversation xD, but I can say though that for something like actually playing out games is where philosophy meets practicality, Maybe instead of talking about it, show replays from PS or something that prove one is better than the other o.o

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

Name:Raghav
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both:I have wifi connection
    Favorite Water/Grass:Sceptile
    what division you like:A mixed type.Mixed types
    Referrals:None
    So can I battle here too?
    My Black 2 Friend code is: 5458 7429 2555

Quote Originally Posted by Raghav View Post
    We don't have a mixed type division, just Water and Grass...
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

So in a grass can fire go in for a sunny team? Or other types. Or are only grass alowed?

So in a grass can fire go in for a sunny team? Or other types. Or are only grass alowed?
    Just... make a team... it really doesn't matter what pokemon or types of pokemon you have on a team. just because we are themed around water/grass doesn't mean you have to use those pokemon. That being said by division we mean Grass or Water. Your choice.

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

welcome but let me get this straight im your leader and you must understand this now I may be a nice person but i don't tolerate people just joining and thinking there getting stuff in return. As for in me and bictac's shop even if you join you are not allowed to use the teg form you haven't been in teg for a month or more so for me don't think i will give free requests for me at least, blonde and myrrh can do what they please its there choice but for me my rules stick that you must be in teg for a good time. I also would like to say i don't want double posts in this thread so make sure to edit your posts when wanting to say something else you forgot...i know you have trouble reading the rules as well make sure to read all my rules of teg as well....guys if you know what i going though with this guy you would understand. no offense raghav, I just want to make it straight to you that i mean business...

edit: also its a theme raghav we don't have to just use water or grass pokemon just make a team and choose what division you want...either you like water pokemon or grass pokemon better...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 3rd May 2013 at 4:40 AM.

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Thanks Eevvelover (I'll go with grass). I am not trying to take advantage of the Rng. I will make a awesome team. After a month I'll use teg form.
    Last edited by Raghav; 3rd May 2013 at 8:44 PM.

If you read her rules in her shop, she ONLY RNGs breedables, don't ask for legends in the request form.
    Pokemons like Turtwig, Spiritomb, etc are fine.
    Pokemons like Landorus, Jirachi, etc are not fine.
    No.

Thanks Eevvelover (I'll go with grass). I am not trying to take advantage of the Rng. I will make a awesome team. After a month I'll use teg form.
    Well I still honestly think you joined for free rngs >.>, especially since you just asked about rngs in this post before you edited it...

I will make a team for use in team enchanted garden. I promise I am not trying to take advantage of the free rng

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    At least 1300. Though most of the best players average around 1400

On PS, it's actually around 1800
    Oh... I'm still so far off

EDIT:

Can someone tell me how Fiery Dance misses when there's no +evasion or -accuracy moves? And it misses everytime the Ninjask uses Substitute >.>

Spoiler:- The match:
    Last edited by KultikKross; 3rd May 2013 at 11:52 PM.

^Made by me ^_^

''One way to forget about pain is to do something you will be in, completely, So... computer games.'' - Na`Vi. Dendi

Quote Originally Posted by KultikKross View Post
    Oh... I'm still so far off

EDIT:

Can someone tell me how Fiery Dance misses when there's no +evasion or -accuracy moves? And it misses everytime the Ninjask uses Substitute >.>

Spoiler:- The match:
    He probably has Brightpowder. An item like that is the only explanation.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

I will make a team for use in team enchanted garden. I promise I am not trying to take advantage of the free rng
    Raghav also stop messaging other rngers in the guild about rngs for non breedable pokemon its obvious that we can't do legendaries in breeding, and its in our 4th post...please stop it...also for you, i want more then a month its more then just a month to use the application form as well as its in my approval...as for blonde and myrrh they can make there own choice to denie a request but please warn you do not bug them so much...i already got one message from someone about it...if you act up again you will earn a strike in teg front post...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 4th May 2013 at 5:51 AM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

So I'm done organizing my pokes in both Black and Black2, and I found my Timid/Espeon/Magic Bounce/Baton pass I want to make a team for it but don't know where to start. Can anyone please help all I'm looking for is at least one other pokemon suggestion to help out. Also I'm thinking about starting to play online any preferences as to PO or PS?
    DWF I currently have:

You could make a BP team with Espeon, but it's kind of hard to support it.
    Or you could always make it a safe way to escape Pursuit trappers.
    There's also HO, but if you are still somewhat new, you shouldn't,
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    You could make a BP team with Espeon, but it's kind of hard to support it.
    Or you could always make it a safe way to escape Pursuit trappers.
    There's also HO, but if you are still somewhat new, you shouldn't,
    But I started off competitive battling with HO and deoxys-s, back in the time when deoxys-s was still in ou, arhh.....
    back to the topic, I think this may work with a ninjask bp lead.

Espeon (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Magic Bounce
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Baton Pass
    - Stored Power
    - Shadow Ball
    - Hidden Power [Fire]

This set mainly scouts and counters roar which is deadly against bp teams and stored power deals amazing damage after +6 speed.

HO playstyle is hard hitting. You either kill, or be killed.
    Why it is not reccommended to build a HO team if you're still new is that you might think you will always have to kill(which you do, but not the point). Stall is not hard hitting, you stall. I started off with a awful balance team. You get the best of both worlds. Attackers and Walls.

For that Espeon set, add Calm Mind. Replace CM with Shadow Ball. Fire can stay, but you can always go for fighting.(Sableye and Spiritomb aren't common in OU). Also, you should put max speed on Espeon. You are just too heavily dependent on Ninjask. And if you lose Ninjask, your team will fall apart. Also, smart players will stop the chain somehow. Or atleast make you stop setting up.
    Last edited by DrasticPhase; 4th May 2013 at 8:39 AM.
    No.

Okay. I was just asking do you know anyone who can rng legendaries, I didn't ask about anyone in teg.

Quote Originally Posted by Comek525 View Post
    So I'm done organizing my pokes in both Black and Black2, and I found my Timid/Espeon/Magic Bounce/Baton pass I want to make a team for it but don't know where to start. Can anyone please help all I'm looking for is at least one other pokemon suggestion to help out. Also I'm thinking about starting to play online any preferences as to PO or PS?
    I say if you want a different tier system, then go play PO.
    If you want the same old smogon tier system, go play on PS.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Name: RegiGuy
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: All
    Favorite Water/Grass: Mudkip, Ferrothorn
    what division you like: water
    Referrals: none

I was actually a member of this guild (I called it a clan back in the good old days), but I was inactive for about 3 months just because of my negligence. So, I would like to join, again.
    My team for Pokemon Y:

Also, if you have a Swirlix or a Clauncher I would be happy to trade with you .

^welcome

for teh ccat we should totally mess around more w/utility

Pwnzor (Jellicent) (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Water Absorb
    EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spd
    Bold Nature
    - Scald
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Recover
    - Taunt

standard troll set willlowisp>toxic because it can. recover = lolz taunt for pokes that try to set up on it. scald 4 stab

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Sorry for inactivity; only excuse I have is that Dark Arisen came out on 26th, and I've been playing that.
    Anything important I should know about?

Sorry for me being inactive i was playing magic the gathering alot and irl stuff came up

My FEA Family:

Quote Originally Posted by Iloveyou View Post
    But I started off competitive battling with HO and deoxys-s, back in the time when deoxys-s was still in ou, arhh.....
    back to the topic, I think this may work with a ninjask bp lead.

Espeon (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Magic Bounce
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Baton Pass
    - Stored Power
    - Shadow Ball
    - Hidden Power [Fire]

This set mainly scouts and counters roar which is deadly against bp teams and stored power deals amazing damage after +6 speed.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    HO playstyle is hard hitting. You either kill, or be killed.
    Why it is not reccommended to build a HO team if you're still new is that you might think you will always have to kill(which you do, but not the point). Stall is not hard hitting, you stall. I started off with a awful balance team. You get the best of both worlds. Attackers and Walls.

For that Espeon set, add Calm Mind. Replace CM with Shadow Ball. Fire can stay, but you can always go for fighting.(Sableye and Spiritomb aren't common in OU). Also, you should put max speed on Espeon. You are just too heavily dependent on Ninjask. And if you lose Ninjask, your team will fall apart. Also, smart players will stop the chain somehow. Or atleast make you stop setting up.
    Thanks for the help I'll keep those things in mind
    DWF I currently have:

Okay. I was just asking do you know anyone who can rng legendaries, I didn't ask about anyone in teg.
    nobody rngs legendaries as a service here at all really you need to go to trade shops and offer stuff for legendaries that are in the shops...sorry to say that but rnging legendaries are hard work cuaz you can only rng once and thats it and it takes time cuaz you have to restart your game all over again and they can't breed...its common sense really raghav about legedaries being catched one time only per playthrough -_-
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 5th May 2013 at 2:18 AM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Page 1090 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 9099010401080108610871088108910901091109210931094110011401190 ... LastLast