View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 76.92%
  • No

    6 23.08%
Page 1091 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 9199110411081108710881089109010911092109310941095110111411191 ... LastLast
Results 27,251 to 27,275 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

  1. #27251
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Hey TEG, I'm back after my long break from here. Let me know if there is anything I can do for the guild.
    My team for Pokemon Y:



    Also, if you have a Swirlix or a Clauncher I would be happy to trade with you .

  2. #27252
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RegiGuy View Post
    Hey TEG, I'm back after my long break from here. Let me know if there is anything I can do for the guild.
    he regi welcome back to the guild ill add you to the list again when i get a chance bit busy at the moment...

  3. #27253

    Default

    Okay Eevvelover824. Can I help out ev train. I can offer ev training. But it might take a while.
    My Black 2 Friend code is: 5458 7429 2555

  4. #27254
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    he regi welcome back to the guild ill add you to the list again when i get a chance bit busy at the moment...
    Take your time. I won't be mad if you don't put be on the list immediately .
    My team for Pokemon Y:



    Also, if you have a Swirlix or a Clauncher I would be happy to trade with you .

  5. #27255

    Default

    Sorry guise, lost my war battle.
    And i usually don't prefer PS/PO, and I dont like PO that much since I have to use that stimulator in my battle
    No.

  6. #27256
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,571

    Default

    Its ok Drastic, you'll get better.
    Also, thanks Eevee for the rank up
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  7. #27257
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    96

    Default

    I beat drastic phase in a close game 1-0. Good game.
    My team for Pokemon Y:



    Also, if you have a Swirlix or a Clauncher I would be happy to trade with you .

  8. #27258

    Default

    Test battled RegiGuy, lost 1-0
    Notes:
    - You did a good amount of safe plays, but good/risky ones as well
    - You were risking your Scizor to see if my Latios had HP Fire, payed off since I died of crit(Burnt Scizor, but idk how that mattered)
    - I would NEVER switch Raikou when there's a Mienshao, so good job on U-Turning.(Testing if you would HJK)
    - Others I can't remember
    - I was playing stupid to see what you would do

    I can see that you know what you are doing, but since you did a good amount of good plays... I place RegiGuy in Lilligant/Kingdra.
    No.

  9. #27259
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Test battled RegiGuy, lost 1-0
    Notes:
    - You did a good amount of safe plays, but good/risky ones as well
    - You were risking your Scizor to see if my Latios had HP Fire, payed off since I died of crit(Burnt Scizor, but idk how that mattered)
    - I would NEVER switch Raikou when there's a Mienshao, so good job on U-Turning.(Testing if you would HJK)
    - Others I can't remember
    - I was playing stupid to see what you would do

    I can see that you know what you are doing, but since you did a good amount of good plays... I place RegiGuy in Lilligant/Kingdra.
    I was wondering why you kept your blissey in, and now I know why. I pretty much just sacked the Scizor since it was already burned and I didn't want my other team taking a hit from a Draco Meteor. I also switched out my Tyranitar when you switched in Raikou because 1)I thought you might use Aura Sphere and 2) I thought you may have outsped me even though I was at +1.

    edit: The one dumb play I do remember is leaving my Scizor in on your Jellicent trying to Pursuit trap it when Jellicent's always have Will-o-wisps.

    I also thank thee for the great honor of being placed in Kingdra rank in TEG.
    My team for Pokemon Y:



    Also, if you have a Swirlix or a Clauncher I would be happy to trade with you .

  10. #27260

    Default

    A note about Raikou with Aura Sphere.
    - It will ALWAYS be Shiny
    - It will ALWAYS be in a Cherish Ball

    The Raikou I used is NOT shiny nor caught in a Cherish Ball.
    No.

  11. #27261
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,571

    Default

    Drastic, I've just made a monoghost team, could you help me test it?
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  12. #27262

    Default

    Sorry, I don't feel like battling.
    I only did my war battle and tested RegiGuy since it's a weekend, and I'm barely on my laptop and RegiGuy asked me yesterday.
    No.

  13. #27263
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Opelucid City
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Popping in for quick apology for inactivity. Been trying to figure out a team in W2....as well as hatching larvesta. Those things take forever to hatch...
    WHITE 2 FC: 0863 4765 6939



    Credit goes to Eeveelover824 for the awesome banner!

  14. #27264
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    I knew I should have subbed you out Drastic. Why didn't you say something

    Crap... I forgot about the team I still need to make.
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 6th May 2013 at 3:13 AM.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  15. #27265
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    City of Ruin
    Posts
    1,171

    Default

    Everyone busy making teams.
    Also making mine; just deciding on the remaining 3 to add.

  16. #27266
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raghav View Post
    Okay Eevvelover824. Can I help out ev train. I can offer ev training. But it might take a while.
    hmmm is that all you would like to do maybe something else do you know how to ev train in the first place? just curious? since this is your first competitive guild raghav...

    edit: i need more testing on my gym team for teg before rnging it can i battle someone other then super already battle him enough, and tested it on myrrh once...i like to get multiple battles in by different people to see its ratio of winning or losing...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 6th May 2013 at 4:55 AM.

  17. #27267

    Default

    Yes I know how to ev train.
    My Black 2 Friend code is: 5458 7429 2555

  18. #27268
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Alright there is some big news in this post.

        Spoiler:- CCAT!:



    Also, we're going to revamp the war team. Hold off on requesting test battles for now though. We're have to decide how we're going to do this for now.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  19. #27269
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    i know this way off topic but anyone message me in a vm or pm if they have a male granbull with focus punch...i need that please for a rng...also i know i still have alot of updating to do i will soon enough sorry for the wait...

  20. #27270
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    I knew I should have subbed you out Drastic. Why didn't you say something

    Crap... I forgot about the team I still need to make.
    Well, I want to make a team.
    Probably a VGC 2013 team for PS.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

    Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.


  21. #27271
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    174

    Default

    sorry for not being on for a week or so school is killing me :/
    but I got no school thursday and friday so hows it going everyone?
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  22. #27272
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    sorry for not being on for a week or so school is killing me :/
    but I got no school thursday and friday so hows it going everyone?
    welcome back jirachi ^_^ also guys im still looking for that granbull with focus punch let me know if you have one please...

  23. #27273
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    welcome back jirachi ^_^ also guys im still looking for that granbull with focus punch let me know if you have one please...
    thanks eevee I see you can get strikes for one-liners now :O I think that isn't a really bad idea XD
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  24. #27274
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    sorry for not being on for a week or so school is killing me :/
    but I got no school thursday and friday so hows it going everyone?
    Same boat,jirachi-I'm going to be offline for the next couple of months. The big exams start this monday(school officially ends this Friday)...starting with french.
    Pokemon-wise,good.Absol and I are destroying the battle subway,even though his EVs are a bit random.

    Does anybody know of any interesting baton passer (that isn't Espeon or Ninjask) that might pair well with Absol?

  25. #27275
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    Same boat,jirachi-I'm going to be offline for the next couple of months. The big exams start this monday(school officially ends this Friday)...starting with french.
    Pokemon-wise,good.Absol and I are destroying the battle subway,even though his EVs are a bit random.

    Does anybody know of any interesting baton passer (that isn't Espeon or Ninjask) that might pair well with Absol?
    aagh ikr :P

    maybe shell smash gorebyss? speed and attack boost ftw
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

Page 1091 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 9199110411081108710881089109010911092109310941095110111411191 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •