View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1092 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 9299210421082108810891090109110921093109410951096110211421192 ... LastLast
Results 27,276 to 27,300 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

We're going to start testing for the war team. VM/PM either Garnet or Drastic for a battle on Wifi and PM/VM me for PS. The War team will be wiped clean, so pretty much everyone has a chance to do this.

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Quote Originally Posted by Archstaraptor View Post
    Same boat,jirachi-I'm going to be offline for the next couple of months. The big exams start this monday(school officially ends this Friday)...starting with french.
    Pokemon-wise,good.Absol and I are destroying the battle subway,even though his EVs are a bit random.

Does anybody know of any interesting baton passer (that isn't Espeon or Ninjask) that might pair well with Absol?
    What level of french do you take and yellow i assume that means i have ti be retested for it?

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    We're going to start testing for the war team. VM/PM either Garnet or Drastic for a battle on Wifi and PM/VM me for PS. The War team will be wiped clean, so pretty much everyone has a chance to do this.
    my goodness sounds fun.... its time for your leader to shine! but anyway think thats fair to show that everyone has a chance to be on the war team...

IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824

My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    What level of french do you take and yellow i assume that means i have ti be retested for it?
    Yup. Everyone is wiped clean.

Well, I just noticed there's a new deoxys event out that gives us one at lv100 with the moves "nasty plot, recover, dark pulse, and psycho boost". No better way to make the most offensively-oriented pokemon in the game more usable than by giving it a move that instantly nets it 1028 sp.atk.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    Well, I just noticed there's a new deoxys event out that gives us one at lv100 with the moves "nasty plot, recover, dark pulse, and psycho boost". No better way to make the most offensively-oriented pokemon in the game more usable than by giving it a move that instantly nets it 1028 sp.atk.
    Setting up is the only problem I can think of.
    That's a pity about the war team.If only I had more time to spend on teambuilding

Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    speaking of the new deoxys i have download it for my white 2 version since its only for bw2 i can only rng one...so out of luck for multiple rngs, and blonde is getting two so let us know what you guys want to see so we can have them for you guys that do wifi
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 7th May 2013 at 11:14 PM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    speaking of the new deoxys i have download it for my black 2 version since its only for bw2 i can only rng one...so out of luck for multiple rngs, and blonde is getting two so let us know what you guys want to see so we can have them for you guys that do wifi
    i think either timid or modest would be best since it does have nasty plot which doesn't normally learn but that's just me ^_^
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    i think either timid or modest would be best since it does have nasty plot which doesn't normally learn but that's just me ^_^
    yeah i edited i ment white 2 not sure what i was thinking XD and timid is good for deoxys form but we shall tallie up what everyone wants...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Timid HP[Fire], Flawless Timid, and maybe be a Bold one for Deo-D, but most should be Timid. They can run different Hidden Powers I guess. I'd have to look at its move pool, but I'm guessing Psychic, Ice Beam, TBolt with a Focus Sash is going to be a pretty common set.

yeah i edited i ment white 2 not sure what i was thinking XD and timid is good for deoxys form but we shall tallie up what everyone wants...
    yah i was happy he got the move deoxys is cool, but am surprised he got a boosting move, in his attack form w/out any boost his special attack is already high
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet

Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    sorry for not being on for a week or so school is killing me :/
    but I got no school thursday and friday so hows it going everyone?
    This is the same problem with me. Iya I thought senior year would be super easy. Sadly that was not the case. But whatever I graduate in like. . .two weeks and then I am done with school foreverrrrrr !!!
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Timid HP[Fire], Flawless Timid, and maybe be a Bold one for Deo-D, but most should be Timid. They can run different Hidden Powers I guess. I'd have to look at its move pool, but I'm guessing Psychic, Ice Beam, TBolt with a Focus Sash is going to be a pretty common set.
    i was thinking that too though timid seems a good choice for one of deoxys forms but we shall tally up more so

3 timid
    1modest

im counting timid and modest for charizard vote what nature...please post so i can figure out what me and blonde will do...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I also will be able to get the Deoxyses too, and I have Black 2 and White 2 so I'll be able to breed 2 desired natures.
    My team for Pokemon Y:

Also, if you have a Swirlix or a Clauncher I would be happy to trade with you .

Quote Originally Posted by RegiGuy View Post
    I also will be able to get the Deoxyses too, and I have Black 2 and White 2 so I'll be able to breed 2 desired natures.
    did you set up your perimeters in bw2? its been awhile and i know you rnged before too...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I have set them up in black 2 but not white 2. Also, in my black 2 game, I successfully RNGd a Reshiram and a Cobalion.

However, I have never RNGd a Mystery Gift Pokemon before, which is why I still have a lot of Mystery Gift Pokemon in my Pokemon White and Black versions.
    My team for Pokemon Y:

Quote Originally Posted by RegiGuy View Post
    I have set them up in black 2 but not white 2. Also, in my black 2 game, I successfully RNGd a Reshiram and a Cobalion.

However, I have never RNGd a Mystery Gift Pokemon before, which is why I still have a lot of Mystery Gift Pokemon in my Pokemon White and Black versions.
    cool i have done only events so far in my white 2 im having trouble with trolling with the stationaries so i have been taking break from it lately but anyway wondercards are really simple to get a hang of it pokemon league for bw versions and bw2 go to castelia to rng them for the events...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

i was thinking that too though timid seems a good choice for one of deoxys forms but we shall tally up more so

3 timid
    1modest

im counting timid and modest for charizard vote what nature...please post so i can figure out what me and blonde will do...
    if i had to pick just 1 nature i'd say timid flawless, but modest not a bad 2nd choice

Let's not forget that Deoxys has FOUR forms. (While the normal form is totally outclassed with Attk and Speed, so I guess 3)
    Yes it does have Nasty Plot, but I think only Defense is fine with NP just because of it's nice bulk. Haven't tested it so try Uberz peoplez.
    No.

NPDeo is either going to Speed/Attack or Defense. Timid works for all three, but defense can try some weird bulky sets. Timid would probably be preferred on most sets. Just remember, Speed is crucial to outrun Choice Scarfers.

There is a problem with Deoxys though; it may not be viable to use Nasty Plot since it's so frail.

Except, of course, in its Defensive form. Then, assuming a Modest nature, it becomes a defensive behemoth with 524 Sp. Atk. So I agree with DrasticPhase from two spaces above.

edit: ninja'd
    My team for Pokemon Y:

Sometimes you hax
    Other times, you get hax'd

That's how the game works ;o (Just don't be like the first guy)

Oh yeah. I think I'll be posting an RMT soon for the team I've been using. I've been liking the way it works. It's really fun to play with, and in a losing situation it manages to pull off Scizor sweeps, which is amazing.

My FC: 2594-9889-0820

Well yes, it's not like people try to setup blindly. Switch Deoxys into something it can force out and Nasty Plot when they switch and hope you can take out what they bring out with one of the three moves you have. And/or hope you've a Sash with the opponent not carrying Priority. Stuff like that.

Focus Sash+Spinner is probably going to be the preferred set for the other forms. It could force a switch and use LO, but that is really trying hard.

This does change how people fight Deo-S/N/A. Instead of just switching out, people might start staying in on predicted NPs making it easier to take out and making NP not as effective on non-Deo-D forms.
    Last edited by Hakallowin; 8th May 2013 at 1:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Well yes, it's not like people try to setup blindly. Switch Deoxys into something it can force out and Nasty Plot when they switch and hope you can take out what they bring out with one of the three moves you have. And/or hope you've a Sash with the opponent not carrying Priority. Stuff like that.
    So let's have it switch on a Ferrothron or Forrtress. As far as I'm concerend, people usually think Deoxys-D carries HP Fire. So those Pokemon would likely switch out.

Then use this set:

Deoxys-D @Focus Sash
    Trait: Presure
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
    Nature: Timid
    ~Nasty Plot
    ~Psychic/Psyshock (STAB)
    ~Ice Beam(for the numerous dragons)
    ~Energy Ball / Grass Knot

This is a set that I just came up with; I don't expect it to be wonderful. Please criticize it.
    My team for Pokemon Y:

Page 1092 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 9299210421082108810891090109110921093109410951096110211421192 ... LastLast