View Poll Results: Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

6 23.08%
Page 1097 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 9799710471087109310941095109610971098109911001101110711471197 ... LastLast
Results 27,401 to 27,425 of 35370

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden

I like the new move that the Panda gets access to, lowering a stat and switching out. If Terrakion got this, it would probably be the one that could abuse it the most with Choice Scarf along with Arceus-Fighting. As for the New Pokémon themselves I like them all!

I have just thought of the Rotom-W set of the future!

Washing Machine @ Leftovers
    252 HP/ 252 SDef/ 4 SpA
    Calm Nature
    -Substitute
    -Pain Split
    -Scald
    -Parabola Charge

I think this just explains itself, but if the Washing Machine does learn Parabola Charge, it'll be one of the best SubSplitters in the game.

Anyways Parting Remark sounds broken, really broken. If all stats are dropped and it's a Yanchan exclusive move then his evo will be OU most likely.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

I apologize if I started an argument or anything, but I was merely voicing my opinion.

In my eyes, if all of the Pokemon are like the newly revealed ones they'll look awful, but hey, that's me, I'm the same guy who thinks Minecraft is getting worse and worse since they keep adding random ****, that CoD is getting worst becuse of lag issues and the Games taking little effort to make; add a few new maps; add some new guns; new game.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Mowed the lawn w/out gloves. I now have blisters on both of my thumbs... yay. I don't play PS as often anymore... I gotta get back into it

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Opinions on the unconfirmed info on PokeBeach?
    Last edited by RoySceptile; 12th May 2013 at 1:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Opinions on the uncomfirmed info on PokeBeach?
    How about the confirmed pokemon on Serebii?

Don't forget about the CCAT and the War team! PM me your votes for the CCAT and Pm the appropriate person for a tryout! (VM Drastic/Alaxandros for Wifi or Alaxandros/Me for PS/PO)

"It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

Nothing to feel bad about Aura, not all arguments are bad but simply debates.

Pokebeach's stuff sounds quite lame to me >.> And I'm pretty sure it was meant to be Fire/Psychic, Water/Fighting, and Grass/Dark that "many people are predicting". Fairy type and dual typed attacks is what makes me skeptical to all of it. But if true, holy crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Nothing to feel bad about Aura, not all arguments are bad but simply debates.

Pokebeach's stuff sounds quite lame to me >.> And I'm pretty sure it was meant to be Fire/Psychic, Water/Fighting, and Grass/Dark that "many people are predicting". Fairy type and dual typed attacks is what makes me skeptical to all of it. But if true, holy crap.
    I don't want a Fairy-type, I mean it's stupid if they implement it right now. Anyways most of that stuff just sounds like stuff everyone has been saying...

Anyways what do you think of the competitive viability of the new moves that were introduced?

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Fairy will be a new type. It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, and super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting-type Pokemon.
    Please no.

Sylveon is Fairy-type. Some older Pokemon will be reclassified to Fairy, such as Mawile (Steel/Fairy).
    Above.

Mewtwo has two new formes, not just one. Both are activated via items.
    No thanks. One is enough.

The professor's English name is Patrice.
    Patrice? Girl or Boy?

The Starter final evolutions are, as many people predicted, Fire/Psychic, Grass/Fighting, and Water/Dark.
    I'm okay with this.

The first Gym is Bug, the second is Fairy, and the fourth is Fighting.
    I don't care, this seems fine except the Fairy type.

A few attacks will be dual-typed.
    No thanks.

There will be a new type of battling style that Flying-type Pokemon and Pokemon with Levitate can participate in.
    Interesting... But I'd rather a whole battling system be limited to a few types/abilities.

You will be able to see a Pokemon's EVs at a certain in-game facility. You will be able to boost the EVs through mini-games. It will take about two hours to get one stat to max EVs.
    Want. Now. Please.

Hey everybody. Sorry, but... you may as well just take me off your list. I can't be as active as you would like, and I'm not really any help to the guild, but thanks for your kindness while I was here!
    PASBL Stats // TL 1 // C+ Ref
    Fizzy Bubbles
    Wish your Pokémon could pull off awesome feats, amazing combos, and stunning moves instead of just doing what the buttons tell them? Ever wanted to see a Caterpie obliterate an Onix? Wonder if there's a world where all your favorite Pokémon can become champions without Levitate? You saw it here first.
    The Pokémon Anime Style Battling League!
    Home | Intro
        Spoiler:- Friend Code/Username List:

You will be able to see a Pokemon's EVs at a certain in-game facility. You will be able to boost the EVs through mini-games. It will take about two hours to get one stat to max EVs.
    I actually like this idea, it would make the Batle Subway / Tower esque facility in Gen 6 a little easier to prepare for, in terms of EV Training.

Fairy Type sounds odd, for some reason it makes me think Clefairy would no longer be Normal Type if this were indeed true :P
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    I actually like this idea, it would make the Batle Subway / Tower esque facility in Gen 6 a little easier to prepare for, in terms of EV Training.

Fairy Type sounds odd, for some reason it makes me think Clefairy would no longer be Normal Type if this were indeed true :P
    I just want to know my IV/EVs at the end of the game of my team lol

And bye Quil. You're always welcome back.

I think a new type would be a good idea, otherwise, most people are never going to change and keep on using the same Pokemon in competitive.
    Think it'll be good.

I agree with Roy. Throws something new into the mix. Plus, I kind of like the idea of finally having a pokemon immune to dragon type attacks.
    WHITE 2 FC: 0863 4765 6939

Credit goes to Eeveelover824 for the awesome banner!

3 things.

1. I heard they're still some spots left for War team trials. I'd be willing to give it a go.
    2. My PS3 has been the best thing I had during my Pokemon hiatus.
    3. I'm starting a new Heartgold playthrough for the sake of it. Would anyone like to be named after one? (5 spots left)

3DS FC: 0001-3758-4431
    *Credit goes to Garnet Til Alexandros XVII for the Userbar*

Brings something new? Okay, but it has to work. I'm not saying Fairy type won't work, it can, it might, it WILL, assuming it will exist. Let's scrutinize it's strengths and weaknesses.
    "Fairy will be a new type. It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, and super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting-type Pokemon."

Let's not delve into old pokemon becoming Fairy, let's just gauge how it can change the metagame. Leaving aside generalizations like "most people are never going to change and keep on using the same Pokemon in competitive", because Fairy can turn out to be **** and make no change at all, but it very well can make a great change if real. Who knows? ^_^

Now, scrutinize my puppets!

I guess a new type would be okay. I just don't want a type everyone expects.

Do we have to retype the old Pokémon? And if Fairy is real, we will get over it eventually. Plus I thought we wanted Poison to be better offensive oriented?

Let's say Fairy types don't get used much at all for whatever reason. Poison is still meh then. But I guess Fairy would hardly be seldom used what with all those Outraging Dragons and such. We won't get over it if it sucks >.>

I'd hate retypes under the same precedence of why new evos of old pokemon need new evo methods.

Lets say fairy is OP. A Dragon Immunity? If it has levitate as an ability it most Dragon sweepers Dnite... CHomp...

"Super Effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting-type Pokemon."

Olord. and only having Poison and STEEL as a weakness? Really??? most pokemon don't even CARRY poison or steel type moves with the exception of jirachi and scizor. It counters most sweepers with its resists/super effectives. Lets just say that BOTH of the legendarys were Fairy type. Ubers would be DEAD. Just DEAD. Arceus Poison and Arceus Steel would be most used...

Claimed the electric dog that is Jolteon
    Pokemon X FC: 1349-5515-1443
        Spoiler:- credits:

Going off topic, but I just got an Alakazam (transferred Abra from Emerald and went from there), and I was wondering if this would be an ok set?
    Alakazam w/Life Orb
    252 Sp. Atk/252 Speed/4 HP
    -Psychic
    -Focus Blast
    -Shadow Ball
    -Energy Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Nevmaster View Post
    Going off topic, but I just got an Alakazam (transferred Abra from Emerald and went from there), and I was wondering if this would be an ok set?
    Alakazam w/Life Orb
    -Psychic
    -Focus Blast
    -Shadow Ball
    -Energy Ball
    The set itself is fine, but I'd try and get a Magic Guard Alakazam>Synchronize/Inner Focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    The set itself is fine, but I'd try and get a Magic Guard Alakazam>Synchronize/Inner Focus.
    I know, but honestly, I don't have any pokemon with magic guard, and hatching eggs with the hope of an abra having that ability will really test my patience...not to mention ev training, plus breeding nature and ivs...

Quote Originally Posted by Nevmaster View Post
    Alakazam w/Life Orb
    -Psychic
    -Focus Blast
    -Shadow Ball
    -Energy Ball
    What's the nature of the Alakazam?
    And, I'd really consider Psyshock > Psychic to 2HKO Blissey.

My FC: 2594-9889-0820

Page 1097 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 9799710471087109310941095109610971098109911001101110711471197 ... LastLast